Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Not Every Church Boy Is Heaven Sent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Every Church Boy Is Heaven Sent (294 Views)

See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Church Boy Is Heaven Sent by Theladysroom: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
So, it’s the season of love, and in that same spirit, I decided to write a quick but fun #throwback post. It happened in 2007. I had a ‘thing’ with this Nigerian music gospel artist. *coughs. I was young, naive and a little too trusting. I mean, I felt he was a real gospel artist; nothing could go wrong. He’d never lie. Plus, he’d be filled with the spirit and have all the beautiful things of life. All the glowing qualities kept playing in my head.

Another thing I learnt is that religion is not spirituality. “Ji ma sun.” Having gospel artists or even pastors as the yardstick for who you will date doesn’t guarantee that you will be treated right in the relationship. So, girl, expand your horizon!

Finally, Men are Scum lol! You thought I would leave that bit out, didn’t you?

Nope! https://theladysroom.ng/not-every-church-boy-is-heaven-sent/

(1) (Reply)

The Way To A Man's Heart Is His Stomach: How True? / Angela Okorie Wedding Full Video Actress Angela Okorie Church White Wedding Vide / Can Someone Find Whom To Call Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.