Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,122 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real (897 Views)

See Wetin People Dey Take Buy Phone And I Dey Find 20k To Buy Tecno / My Samsung Android Phone Is Not Browsing-HELP ME PLEASE! / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real by bunna(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2007
I LIVE IN LAGOS
MY PHONE HAVE WAP AND GPRS
I SENT SMS TO CELTEL CONTAINING ALL THE INFORMATIONS THAT THEY WILL NEED TO TO HELP ME CONNECT MY PHONE FOR BROSING,THEY CUT #15 FROM MY CREDIT.
YOU KNOW WHAT THERE REPLY WAS? THE SAID.------- DEAR SUBSCRIBER,YOUR DEVICE IS NOT YET SUPPORTED .DIAL 111 OR 131 GOR MANUAL CONFIGURATION ASSISTANCE.
I DIAL 111 THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE CUSTOMER CARE IS BUSY THAT I SHOULD TRY LATER.they say the same thing when i call them
so what should i do
please help me
Re: Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real by tokuns(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2007
hay bunna the internet is really working. i activated a sim last month and one today it might be that your phone is supported. well if you want me to help you just tell me the type of phone you use and your number and i will tell you what to do
Re: Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real by Wilfem(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2007
@ bunna
What kind of phone are you using?, Let me know the model and I'll give you another trick to get activated.
Re: Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real by bunna(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2007
i use NEC N200,my phone number is 08087671987
Re: Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real by savesoul(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2007
Go and Buy a Nokia or Sony Erricson Fone
And i Bet You will Browse
Throw away those Motorola AND nNEC Experimental Items
Re: Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real by Wilfem(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2007
savesoul:

Go and Buy a Nokia or Sony Erricson Fone
And i Bet You will Browse
Throw away those Motorola AND nNEC Experimental Items

I used to encounter problem with those phones. Nokia models could easily be manipulated to get activated.
Re: Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real by tokuns(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2007
yes you are right motorola phones and nec are really bad phones. sony ericsson phones are very easy. well if you want to activate you line send this text message (internetgprs phone maker phone model) to +232 make sure you put the +. then they would reply you and send the settings to your phone save them.
Re: Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real by gbogboade(f): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2007
i use nokia 3230.still i can browse with it .my GPRS is not stable plz help me.08028644238.salliepretty@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Browsing I No Dey Sure Sey E Real by gbogboade(f): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2007
sir kay can we chart on yahoo messger my i.d is salliepretty@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To It / Cheap Laptop 4 Sale / My Dream Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.