Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California (86817 Views)

FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by ADMAF(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
See her long neck like giraffe. You won't be able to recognise her again next year
This is called body shaming. It has no place in our civilised world.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by samuel414: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Hushpuppi has never been smart even when we were all still in the mainland when e still dey run woman to man dating.

Niggaa still owe me $15000 i lent him 2 years ago.

I hope when you come out after 15 years you go don get sense and know that low key life is the best life..
We no be women joor no come here come dy show off your fake ass

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
youruba people and crime.......that was how they ran Nigerian airways down to the ground. grin

Idiot from Nysmiri kingdom....nah Yoruba mata go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
See her long neck like giraffe. You won't be able to recognise her again next year

lol
u can see long neck, u don't see her bank account, the class of people she roll with, the food she eats, how her children are doing, the kind of house she lives.

u sabii how much puppi go pay her... dumb

you are here abusing people...

you better go hustle make poverty no finish u

2 Likes

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Kemight15: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Beautiful
I'm sure they are defending him because of money. Cos I know those oyinbo people hate black not to talk of black theif.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:
This babe go sabi give BJ like mad

Her riding skill will be second to none cool

Sunky.phil Omokogin.imi abi wetin una tink

Egbon kini gbogbo eleyi na? grin grin

1 Like

God will release you
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by legba1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
youruba people and crime.......that was how they ran Nigerian airways down to the ground. grin

Dumb ibo boy.... Go and do your research well before you come to spew trash

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Savagethe21st:
boss i thought all hushpuppi's assets were seized. How is he able to afford top-rated lawyers. Is it the government that pays?

He must've have hidden some of course. They always do.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Oludara202: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sorta devil’s advocate.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Clothingonline9(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
We are watching
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
legba1:

Dumb ibo boy.... Go and do your research well before you come to spew trash
grin

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gforce2015:

Idiot from Nysmiri kingdom....nah Yoruba mata go kill you.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by webizone(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:
This babe go sabi give BJ like mad

Her riding skill will be second to none cool

Sunkyphil Omokoginimi abi wetin una tink

Guy you know nothing. And, you can't even select the right woman. Are you that hopeless?
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Vitamin17(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by moneyissweet(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
idari:
I'm not meeting anybody � , i already have meeting with my village people by 5pm for them to decide when to finally free me,I don suffer

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by webizone(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
missawele:
Using the money he stole to try o free himself.

Mcheeeew

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Can you sell an aircraft?
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by nextstep(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
This guy is just enriching lawyers in the US... after they chop all that there is to chop, they will clean mouth, and he will still enter cell. What he should be doing is plea bargaining to reduce his sentence, not mounting a defense.
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by PDPGuy: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
fredoooooo:
Female lawyer always get advantage.. see her smiling to the bank ... grin
If the case goes to trial, we will be talking about nothing less than $150,000 in Attorney’s fees
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Goddys(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Qlenxmotion:
No integrity in Law career
.Stop saying what you don't know. Google the maxim "audi alterem partem".

Even though devil was behind Jesus Christ crucifix, He was heard by Pontius Pilate before crucifixion.

The role of lawyers is simply to represent and protect interest of his client. We are all human beings and entitled to fair hearing no matter the gravity of our offence. Only lawyers who know the laws can guarantee such fair hearing
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by solecare: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
PDPGuy:

If the case goes to trial, we will be talking about nothing less than $150,000 in Attorney’s fees
T

That is small for Hushpuppi
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Mac12(f): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
She looks like Zeddicus of legend of the seeker

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
grin grin grin

None of your ancestor dead or alive have ever near Awos achievement
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by growtogeda: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
idari:
I'm not meeting anybody � , i already have meeting with my village people by 5pm for them to decide when to finally free me,I don suffer
grin
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Chiedu4Trump: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
E neva chi chumchin

Edo no be lagos

Sorry

U.s no be naija

Bros ur totally wicked grin
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by meccuno: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gforce2015:

None of your ancestor dead or alive have ever near Awos achievement
grin grin grin

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Olabode971(f): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
hushpuppi, just like Risky names sha...
He signed Pitsetssky before, now him don go sign another Bobrisky...
see u in ur 60's a.k.a aja4
grin

Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by babadem2much(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Timaya is a prophet... But no be only Naija we get this type Lawyers dem
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
grin grin grin

Son of perdition . a descendant of Cain....

Oni kuure
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by lakeside79937: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fake news
Re: Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California by dbenga(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice work!

ShopMalu:
Check out our website in my signature.
I will build something like it for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.