Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Remarkable Ghetto Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Remarkable Ghetto Photos (409 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday. Dances Unstoppable By Martinsfeelz / Funke Akindele Set To Return With "Omo Ghetto" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Remarkable Ghetto Photos by onyi25(f): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Popular Nigerian actress and producer, Funke Akindele Bello, is celebrating her 43rd birthday today, 24th August.

The mother of two has taken to her verified Instagram page to wow her fans with ghetto photos of her to mark her special day.

See crazy photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/funke-akindele-celebrates-43rd-birthday.html

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Die-hard Fan Who Tattooed Davido’s Face And DMW Logo On His Laps Goes V / #BBNaija: You Made Me Have Erection – Ozo Tells Nengi / VIDEO:How Church Banned Me From Choir After I Got Pregnant -WAJE(Nigerian singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.