Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun (17320 Views)

Rachel The Piper NGO Holds Outreach In Abaji, Extends Gratitude To Partners / Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT / Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by AlexReports(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION founded and presided by Amb Rachel Bakam aka Rachel the PIPER a multiple award winning Television Producer and Presenter, peace, tourism and anti human trafficking Ambassador has tenaciously reached out to IDP camps and local communities both in the FCT and KADUNA State God with palliatives made up of foodstuff, mosquito nets, facemasks and hand sanitizers. Plus orienting the people on safety measures to curb the covid-19 pandemic. Amb Rachel took to her social media pages with this post:

"Praaaaaise God. We had a successful outreach today. Yes Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION'S covid-19 outreach in Ungwan Gwari- Kawo Kaduna State went very well. We gave out foodstuff, face masks and some other items. We also orientated the residents on covid-19. We are grateful to the residents of the area for their warm reception. I appreciate my sweet mum Mrs Rose Bakam for the support and for recommending that location for the outreach, the dynamic Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION team. We also appreciate our volunteers from Facebook: Emmanuel Orifa and Nehemiah Tene. God bless you both.

WE DEEPLY APPRECIATE OUR PARTNERS WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAKING THIS OUTREACH POSSIBLE:

*We appreciate His Excellency Bar. Ogara George; APC Gubernatorial aspirant for Enugu State for supporting with cash

*Dr Jimoh Abubakar. Director, Public Affairs NAFDAC who supported with cash

*Comrade (Chief) Isaac Balami President Nigeria Rebirth Foundation and 7 Star Global Hangar supported with almost 300 personalised designer face masks Follow on Instagram @ibalami

*Mr Alex Nwankwo CEO AMITY GLOBAL NETWORK is supporting with massive PR and media. Follow on instagram: @alexreports

*Queen Zion Torkwase Kilgore CEO Zionshine Heavenly Creations who is supporting with beautiful and exotic face masks @zionshinehc

*Mr Uwakolam Godwin Chukwudi Founder Global Life-Towers Builders Foundation and his team who have provided the fabrics for the face masks and some cash @globallifetowerbuilders @chukwyuwakolam

*Mr Nuhu Ezekiel CEO Wescriptmedia supporting with media instagram: @wescrispitmedia

*Ok I'll study and publish this.

*Toktok9ja Multi-media Ltd supporting with massive media

*NANS supporting with media

*Uche Ejims: Focus Africa from Paris France

May God replenish your purses a billion fold Amen

Givers never lack and it pays to give than to receive. Let's uphold one another during this trying period. We shall come out of this better and stronger.

We appreciate you

Amb. (Chief) Rachel Bakam MABS aka Rachel the PIPER
President & Founder:
Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION

Lovely pictures by @inimeg and @uptimistauta"

We applaud the efforts and contributions of Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION. May they keep on prospering and doing more

1 Like

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by AlexReports(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
More

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by AlexReports(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by AlexReports(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Continue

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Roundpeg: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by abdullahi45: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
H
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Dangrace01: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ok

I also got an award on nairaland as king of ES 350

Check d profile

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by abdullahi45: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Roundpeg:
Nice one

undecided undecided
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by EzendiEgo1: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
God bless her real good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by abdullahi45: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
AlexReports:
More

It appears as though people think the use of mask or shield grant them extraordinary protection from the virus. I can see people using mask but still touch and hold one another. People need get better sensitised.. The number of cases is already on the rise, we can't afford greater spikes...

3 Likes

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by observer88: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice one. We need more of this.
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by bewla(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
u

1 Like

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Kemimarch16(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
kudos to her
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by DanoskiDaniels: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Me I am not understanding this thing again o.
Is it that this virus no d again? What is happening to social distancing na?

2 Likes

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Globalistic(f): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
God bless your soul. Lack will never be written in your Dictionary. Keep touching lives.
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Proffesy: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
cool
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
The only charity some people want from her is her cheesy tongue
I'm sure those ones are grateful though.
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by abdullahi45: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Profound!
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by vickydevoka(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
I so much love dis kaduna name "Bakam. Reminds me of my late friend. RIP bakam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by money121(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Asadujames202(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Might be the sole reason why(Abi(ola) and Aw(o )))))))

Was poinsoned with rat poison
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by asatemple(f): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice job
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Xavierolla(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good for them
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Ebenezar2O2O: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'll like to pipe this Rachael Piper cool

2 Likes

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Ebenezar2O2O: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
Asadujames202:
Might be the sole reason why(Abi(ola) and Aw(o )))))))

Was poinsoned with rat poison

[/s] your comments are always senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
I no understand, what kind charity be dis? picture plenty pass gift. All for what?

5 Likes

Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by Elsiedaniels(f): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun by janedonez(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice one. Keep it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) / Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) / 'Wizkid Is The Greatest Of All Time' - Skales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.