Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (63070 Views)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Kayharry(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Well the wife rightfully owns d front seat, there shouldn't be a debate on that. The moment a man marries, his wife becomes his first priority. You all that try to use mum to blackmail guys about how your mum should be over your wife are all unserious people. Don't you know your wife is also a mother to him and the children? What a wfie does to d husband, the mum can never do that. The mums role finishes d moment her son gets married though the mum still has her place as the biological mother which is normal.
But the lady should d have just allowed d mother be in d front seat since she was already there. Its just courtesy.
the mother won't seat there forever that trip is only for few hours max the wife suppose respectfully seat at the back for that moment if the mom doesn't offer her the front seat and nothing the husband can do in that moment except for the wife listen to him and when they reach home they can settle it without the mom.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by 1759ademola(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pearl05:
The man should give the wife the key and move to the back seat let her drive since she was shouting that the fucking car is hers.
Women would still not be satisfied. They are the devil's PA.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by marv1: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
festacman:
Absolute lack of commonsense from the wife. If she and her mother-in-law were about to enter the car together, the wife sits with her husband in the front with mama at the back. But in this case, the mama was already in front seat before stopping on the way to pick the wife, commonsense would have inspired the wife to respectfully go to the backseat and even say no if mama offers to move, . But obviously, the wife lacks wisdom!
Is it not obvious that the girl is a not matured at all ?. That is why it is not good to get married to immature boys or girls
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by 2800net(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
her Mum won't do that
noah24:
Bet she won't do that to her own mother...... Abeg marriage na scam angry
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by marv1: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
festacman:
Absolute lack of commonsense from the wife. If she and her mother-in-law were about to enter the car together, the wife sits with her husband in the front with mama at the back. But in this case, the mama was already in front seat before stopping on the way to pick the wife, commonsense would have inspired the wife to respectfully go to the backseat and even say no if mama offers to move, . But obviously, the wife lacks wisdom!

Is it not obvious that the girl is a not matured at all ?.
That is why it is not good to get married to immature boys or girls
Marriage is only for matured adults.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by aralc: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Pls what of their men... Are they ok.. I mean African American men..

Good and Bad. but mostly bad cos they are known to always leave their families, they are lazy and don't take care of their families too. But the have big gbola
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Nubianprince101(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
All these mummy's boys sef wey their brain still dey under their mummy's armpit lipsrsealed

No maturity from the boy at all.cant he respectfully Tell his Mom to move back for peace to reign? undecided

Awon my mummy said men.... tufiaaaaaa

See them all over the thread spewing rubbish undecided

No common sense, they cannot make independent decisions without asking what mummy thinks about it.soon they still ask their mummy what part of the v@gyn@ they should put their preek inside undecided

I don’t even know how to respond to this, let’s say u have a son today that you nurtured to grow up to become somebody, Will u appreciate his wife disrespecting you like this? His mother was already in the front seat, they picked her up on the road, if she didn’t lack home training she would just get in the car, imagine if you were driving and your father was sitting by your side, and you picked your husband along the way and he started being this disrespectful to your father, how would you feel? Pls let’s use our brains before we start talking nonsense all in the name of fake woke
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Yoighaman(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Biofil84:
my friend there is nothing like mummy's boy here, the wife lack respect and I for one will not take it from her. This is me and my woman knows already, the first position of any woman in my life is my mother, my wife takes the 2nd position when my mum passes away at old age my wife takes that position ..I mean what I said.

You see when I was starked broke ladies avoided me like a plague but mum was there for me never left me once, consoled me and always assured me that things will be fine.

God forbid things go sour your wife can just wake up and run away, but mama will never run away, she is always there irrespective of situation..

Your wife can divorce you over a simple matter but mama can never leave she is mama till death.

You can get another wife but you can never get another mama.

Check it even armed robbers who are facing firing squad mama will still be there crying her eyes out but it will take the grace of God for wifey to be on ground.

My Mama remains my number one anyday anytime ...it doesnt diminish the love I have for my woman.

God bless you for this post bro...May God preserve the lives of our mothers till old age.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by victorian(f): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
jornwhite:

Even if women hustle & buy themselves container load of cars .. their will alway be an outing or ocassion that requires one car .... so madam tew much money relax.
if been together in a car is a problem, what if they co-exist under one roof ... will you advice women building ur house n be resuming to ur husbands house 8 to 5 daily.
Did wife should av left it to the MIL discretion to move to the back, telling her is rude n uncalled for, besides outing that involves MIL we alway be a blue moon tin, tolerate BS for some hrs won't kill

Anyways it's not about too much money, even though I thank God at the level I've reached in life.

For me, if his mother wants to tag along to occasions and functions, she can seat next to her son, I don't have issues with it. I can easily drive in mine, no biggie. I hate stress and rancour. Infact I hate unnecessary drama and struggles

My peace of mind is number one and very paramount.
Then thank God, my prospective mother in-law does not meddle in her sons life. She gives herself utmost respect and I respect her alot. She knows her son, while I know my man. Simple.

So for me, I don't have issues. Let them keep throwing blows on who will seat next to the son at the front seat. They have time sha. Ĺ
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Adex2442: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
GeoandSonsHub:
Bro if you are here, reason me your wife's friend grin

She's respectful

Oshi abi na boob u see
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by xana101: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
For me. My Mum takes the front seat or any other seat b4 my wife. I can marry another wife but can’t get another mother. Guys use ur brain. In Doncamigjty voice “fake love” If u no get money, woman go show u paper but ur mum will still be there.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by motherlode: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bros... Sorry to say but common sense is far from you tho...

SAMBARRY:
All these mummy's boys sef wey their brain still dey under their mummy's armpit lipsrsealed

No maturity from the boy at all.cant he respectfully Tell his Mom to move back for peace to reign? undecided

No common sense, they cannot make independent decisions without asking what mummy thinks about it.soon they still ask their mummy what part of the v@gyn@ they should put their preek inside undecided
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by marlow1962(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:

You're a fool.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by B2B5000: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Everyone knows that the lowest subset of the black race are African American women. Nobody marries or dates them. They have no father figures at home and are usually mothers at 16 years old. I expect nothing better than this behaviour from African American women. I would have been surprised if they had acted civilized. There is a saying in America which is "There's a difference between a black person and a Nigger." Black people are civilized and Niggers are what you see in the video.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SmellingAnus(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Biofil84:
my friend there is nothing like mummy's boy here, the wife lack respect and I for one will not take it from her. This is me and my woman knows already, the first position of any woman in my life is my mother, my wife takes the 2nd position when my mum passes away at old age my wife takes that position ...
Yours is even good... Even after my Mum passes away, she still remains number one in my life... It's non-negotiable
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by agabusta: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
sanpipita:
The mother in law sha, how old is she? someone that should be balancing at the back seat to point people will think the son is her driver while the wife is her maid, this can't be me.

She was already seated, having to stand up and go to the back is awkward.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by PaulH07: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
StagethemTVee:
I Am In His Life Now, Why Are You Still Here"- Wife To Mother-in-law

Än altercation ensued between a lady and her mum in law over who should seat in front of the car with her husband. The man had obviousy picked up his mum earlier before getting to where his wife was waiting for him.

On getting there, the wife rudely asked the mum to move to the back seat and despite pleas from her husband remained resolute that the mum in law must change seats. Since it takes two to tango, the husband's mum also stayed put and insisted she is not changing position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyslrqzL0SM

A wise woman builds her home, but the foolish one plucketh it down with her own hands...

Even if she's been having her reservations about the mother, what everyone will believe is she destroyed her home because she didn't get the front seat.

She just fell for the old woman's gimmick...
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
marlow1962:

You're a fool.
a guilty mummy's boy spotted grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
motherlode:

Bros... Sorry to say but common sense is far from you tho...

another mummy's boy spotted grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Majikman(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
GeoandSonsHub:
Bro if you are here, reason me your wife's friend grin

She's respectful
Lmao ... Laugh wan kill me for here
Guy u don see breast u say nah respect
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by MoIbrahim: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
yeye wife
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Majikman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Well in as much as my wife is my number 1
My mom was already seated at d front and wifey has to take a chill pill
And seat at d back .

But still dis shit can't happen where I am .
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by lucky4west: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
nonsense! will she do it to her mum?
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by donmekins(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Very stupid post from animalistic Element

Kizzygentle:
Well the wife rightfully owns d front seat, there shouldn't be a debate on that. The moment a man marries, his wife becomes his first priority. You all that try to use mum to blackmail guys about how your mum should be over your wife are all unserious people. Don't you know your wife is also a mother to him and the children? What a wfie does to d husband, the mum can never do that. The mums role finishes d moment her son gets married though the mum still has her place as the biological mother which is normal.
But the lady should d have just allowed d mother be in d front seat since she was already there. Its just courtesy.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by weddingchannels: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nbotee:
These are the types dat would tell U dey won't marry any man who's mother is still alive

If you meet a good mother in-law you may love her more than yours but you see here in africa most moms feel entitled to their Son's life. Those that don't fear God are home destroyers.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nubianprince101:

I don’t even know how to respond to this, let’s say u have a son today that you nurtured to grow up to become somebody, Will u appreciate his wife disrespecting you like this? His mother was already in the front seat, they picked her up on the road, if she didn’t lack home training she would just get in the car, imagine if you were driving and your father was sitting by your side, and you picked your husband along the way and he started being this disrespectful to your father, how would you feel? Pls let’s use our brains before we start talking nonsense all in the name of fake woke
there are some petty issues that application of common sense will fix.does mama moving to the back seat make her less of his mother? Is it ordinary car seat that shows who's important and who's not important in the man's life.gbogbo drama yi Ko necessary rara
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by skinny419(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
But the boss always sit at the back seat..madam go to back seat abeg.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Who sits in the front or back doesn't really matters, it all depends on the situation they are at that moment.

From what I see, the boy n his mom went to pick up the wife meaning the mom was already at the front, the wife could have just entered the back without causing all this stress.
There are important things to think about rather than who sits in the front or back.
why can't mama move to the back? What is wrong with the back seat of the car if truly car positions doesn't matter
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=stayclearofme post=92230320][/quote] lmaooooo please practice the name of your moniker with me grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Samfloxin:

Most women are not manageable including you ( if you are a woman)
here we go again.i Said he should learn to MANAGE THE RELATIONSHIP NOT THE PERSON.This obsession with being controlling you Naija men have you need to tone it down grin

I'm talking about managing relationships with the WOMEN IN YOUR LIVES you're talking about managing women grin

A'nwiru,iwo'n wiru grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by payloader(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Obviously, no love lost between the wife and her mom-inlaw. They've not been in good terms, so, it plays out in this little drama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.