Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos (73076 Views)

"King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by WeRblessed(f): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Islam is nonsense.

I'm not a Muslim, but how will you feel if someone calls your religion a nonsense?

And what makes you think that your religion is more sensible?

Disagree, but dont insult others religion.
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Harryase(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
yrex01:
because it doesn't promote nudity n immorality? even if you're a xtain, is that how mother of Jesus use to behave or does the Bible support nudity n immorality?

Who's a "xtain"?

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by MALACHY247: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Primusinterpares:
Reminds me of potifer wife...

She must have dances like this girl to seduce Joseph...

How did she seduce Joseph, read bible una no go read, mtchewwww........
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
iyke484real:
. Sorry to ask sir,... how is that going to help you?

If I wanted help I wouldn't be on this forum. I would be out there working
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Pat081: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
DICKstractor:
Obey the laws of the land
the law that is only for poor not for the rich
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by segebase(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Religion of peace
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Thenorth(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Islam is nonsense.
highly paralyzed brain you got there... very stupid
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
But here in Nigeria, we reward a por.nstar an international scholarship. I shake my head for this country

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Xisnin(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
freshkpomo:

Seconded.... Must them mumu like every other person... Later them go be first to shout rape, when them dry indirectly tempt people children when sit down their own, or na girls like them them do the video for??

Mean while our mumu leaders dey busy watch how people dey show their Fave sex position for one mumu show like that..

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
You voluntarily visited a website and watch the content.
Then, you want to blame rape on the choices you actively made.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by RPG2020(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Obey the law and miss the fun
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by SexytorresE(f): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
We don’t know, haven’t seen her b4 how do we know to start answering this now ?
yrex01:
because it doesn't promote nudity n immorality? even if you're a xtain, is that how mother of Jesus use to behave or does the Bible support nudity n immorality?
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by sageer1706(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thelife:

Learn to deal with atheist.

Christian is not the source of your problem.

Islam shouldn't be ur problem either
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
yrex01:

But Islam encourage terrorism.

What concerns me with Mary or why should I follow the Bible?

Religion of paedophile and terrorissts talking of morality.

Islam is bad for your health.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Thelife: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
sageer1706:

Islam shouldn't be ur problem either

Then stop calling Christian up and down as if they are the one that kill your gigolo fake prophet Muhammad

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by angelfallz(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Islam is nonsense.

Guy you need to be careful when it comes to religion. forget that you're anonymous on this forum, don't insult people's religion.
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
post=92219320:
E don be for them

GO SIDON FOR BUSH
IF PEOPLE TALK, U GO STILL WAN TALK

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by osusuallstars: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Haywhymido(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hypnotise:
So no freedom of twerking your own yansh again? Nawa oo
there is but do it in your house some of us don't want to see it. If they didn't upload it no one wld knw
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by edoairways: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
shamsin6300:
You can only insult Islam but you can't stop admiring them for their teaching. To those people above, does xtian promote sexuality?
Are they Christians to start with.?
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by xynerise: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
martowskin1:

freedom of expression is just a license to indiscipline

So instead of them to be indisciplined, it is better they are killed?
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by SmartPolician: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Islam is nonsense.

As a Christian, I will tell you to mind your fxcking business!
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by shamsin6300(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
edoairways:

Are they Christians to start with.?

I am referring to those insulting Islam Sir.
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Goalnaldo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Did they wear dresses different from the ones above because I thought they were decently dressed.
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by edoairways: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
shamsin6300:

I am referring to those insulting Islam Sir.
No problem
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by merits(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Yungsam1:

https://time.com/5872610/egypt-women-prison-tiktok-videos/
Better country unlike here, public dogs everywhere.
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by MisterGrace: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
shamsin6300:
You can only insult Islam but you can't stop admiring them for their teaching. To those people above, does xtian promote sexuality?

Fake a55 muslim claiming to be a Christian.
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by Microwhy: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

flogging women for twerking? What kind of weak god is intimidated by twerking?
Spewing trash..
Off point
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by senchibi: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
shamsin6300:
Killing souls created by God in his name isn't a religion worth my admiration. If I obey God and his laws because I don't want to be flogged OR killed can't be accepted as true worship and obedience. That's why its written in the Holy Koran that all of you will go to hell. Especially you that live a life of hypocrisy. Sura 19:71-72
Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by DelphiOracle(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
LordIsaac:
Where is Righteousness...? Come and say your mind on this.
the guy hardly appear in all the posts now. Either he ran out of data or he has gotten a job.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by yrex01(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
No
tomdon:

Let people be free. Yes hypocrites
this is why Nigeria can never b a better place with people like u . Obey the law of d land u shouting u need to be free.if u can’t smoke in a petrol station or make a call in bank bcoz but comes here to call some people names for punishing who violate the law you r nothing but biggest HYPOCRITES of all time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos by babasolution: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
If its Nigeria dey will be rewarded with lots of money and scholarship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.