Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old (50433 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by dre11(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Abakaliki – A 20-year-old girl, Chioma (surname withheld), on Monday, gave a gory tale of what she went through in the hands of kidnappers suspected to be some youths from Onunwafor, Ezzagu in Ishielu Local Government Area of Ebonyi state, who allegedly abducted her and her elder brother and held them hostage.

It took five days before police came to their rescue.

Chioma, a native of Nsukka, Igboetiti Local Government Area of Enugu and the two other victims had gone to Ezzagu to market their goods which included Indomie noddles, pampers and power oil.

They reportedly introduced a Ponzi Scheme which people of the area were investing money and were receiving high amounts as their returns.

But the owner of the investment business reportedly ran away from the area with the payment of their customers stopped.

In anger, the youths abducted Chioma and her colleagues and held them hostage in the bush.

Narrating her ordeal to journalists, the violated girl said she was repeatedly raped by five boys from the community while others inserted their hands, rods and sticks into her private part during the terrifying experience.

“There is one company that employed me to advertise indomie, pampers, power oil and other products. Then in the business, there is what we called investment and win. If you put N1,000, you will receive N1,500. We were just doing that and we were paying our customers.

“One day, our boss travelled. I went to the office, I couldn’t see three of our colleagues. I only saw my elder brother and one other guy that was working with us.

“As we were in the office three of us, the youths of the community came there and started beating us asking us where our boss is. I told them I can’t see him anymore. They tore my clothes; pant and bra and took us to a thick forest and threatened to kill us.

“They started molesting me sexually; some used penis and had sex with me while some inserted their hands and inserted into my private part, some were pressing my breast. After they finished molesting me, they said my elder brother must have sex with me.

“They beat my brother thoroughly and commanded him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it is against our culture for a man to have sex with his sister. They insisted he must do it and put a gun to his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

“Afterwards, blood started gushing out of my private part. They commanded my brother to clean all the blood in my private part. He refused to clean the blood in my private part and they started beating him again.

“They then came to me again and started having sex with me in the pool of my blood. After having sex with me again, some of them came to me and inserted a stick in my vagina. Later they took us to another forest where we stayed for four days. If they hear anything like a gun, they will take us to another forest.

“They threaten to kill us and said that if they kill us, they will throw us into the river. They later took me alone and kept in one place where they always have sex with me in the night; they have sex with me one after the other in that place.

“If they want to have sex with me, they will bend my head, hold my two legs by opening my laps and then have sex with me one after the other. They didn’t give me any food or water throughout the time they held me.

“When one them saw my condition, he took me away from them. He didn’t have sex with me but he was the one that hit my eyes with a heavy stick which made my eyes like this. The guy took me away because of heavy blood gushing out of my private part.

“He took me away and I cleaned all the blood. He heard the sound of guns and took me away to a place through the bush. He saw where people were selling things and bought me bread and sachet water which I took.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Loveth Odah said the youths took laws into their hands by abducting Chioma and her business partners and holding them hostage for five days in a bush where the girl was serially raped by her abductors.

https://www.independent.ng/20yr-old-girl-shares-gory-tale-of-abduction-serial-gang-rape-by-5-men-in-ebonyi/

1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Stylekay: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Touching

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by supercase1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fulani men in ebonyi doing what they know how to do best

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Authoreety: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chai.... Humans are daily turning to very weird animals

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Olabode971(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
cry
More crimes on daily bases...
This country don finish patapata

27 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Very electrocuting story.. Really gory to the bone! I really feel and sympathise with her. Hope she gets help and scholarship quickly..

This country's system, politiefcians, and abominable human beings are the serial rapists and murderers of the innocent ones.. "THEY PLAN DECEITFUL MATTERS AGAINST THEM THAT ARE QUIET IN THE LAND."

What a perilous times we are!! It is time we cry unto God, rather than being quiet.

16 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by sapientia(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Evolution omitted a lot of things.

Some early men did not die off.

As if there is a competition in Nigeria who wins in wickedness.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by bernard1000001(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2020
k
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by budaatum: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2020
sapientia:

Some early men did not die off.

This is so sapient.

They all decided to not die off here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by budaatum: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Animals! They should be castrated when caught.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by playapayaski: 1:59am On Jul 29, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Oksman(m): 5:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi?

Pls where is Ebonyi state in Nigeria? NE, NW, NC, SS, SW OR SE? undecided

And is it inhabited by the Hausas or Yorubas?

In any case, igbo amaka. cheesy

Gosh!
A friend once told me that stupidity has rating and I never believed until I saw this post. You are a 5 STAR on the scale. What a shame!

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Xisnin(m): 5:56am On Jul 29, 2020
Only "simps" will blame the innocent men here.

We should be careful of "false" allegations and starts killing false accusers.

Those real men must have been tempted by the evil jezebel "feminist"
who wants attention and likes to bring down successful men.
Even her brother is in on the game of seducing the upright men.

Real men must show support and defend themselves against evil women at all cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by adecz: 6:01am On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

IBADAN

Ipob Boys Are Dangerous At Night ( IBADAN) !!!

6 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by 2cribz: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2020
My god. Rapture is near. So sorry abt this. God would heal you. The xulprits should be caught and melted with hot raw acid. No need for court case. Raped. Without condom.aroe po ni ta. Go for hiv test o. What is nigeria turning into.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by dre11(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2020
I was repeatedly raped, forced to have sex with my brother – Ebonyi kidnap victim

A 20-year-old girl, Chioma (surname withheld) on Tuesday narrated her ordeal in the hands of some youths of Onunwafor, Ezzagu community, in the Ishielu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, who allegedly abducted and held her hostage for five days before the police came to her rescue.

Chioma, a native of Nsukka, Igboetiti LGA of Enugu, and two other victims had gone to Ezzagu to advertise a business which involved sales of noodles, diapers and oil.

They reportedly urged residents to invest in the business and promised them high returns.

However, the investors were said to have lost their money after the business owner fled the community.

In anger, the youths abducted Chioma and her colleagues and held them hostage.

Narrating her ordeal to journalists, the victim alleged that she was repeatedly raped by five men from the community, while others inserted different objects into her private parts.

She said, “A company employed me to advertise noodles, diapers, oil and other products. If you invest N1,000 in the business, you will get N1,500. We were just doing that and we were paying our customers.

“One day, our boss travelled. I went to the office and couldn’t see three of our colleagues. I only saw my elder brother and one other guy that was working with us. As three of us were in the office, the community youths came and started beating us, demanding where our boss was. They tore my clothes, pants and bra and took us into a thick forest.

“They started molesting me; some had sex with me, while others inserted hands into my private parts. Some pressed my breasts.

“After they finished molesting me, they said my elder brother must have sex with me. They carried my brother, beat him up thoroughly and ordered him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it was against our culture. They insisted that he must do it and pointed a gun at his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

“After blood gushed out of my private parts, they ordered my brother to clean the blood. When he refused, they beat him up again. They came to me again and had sex with me in the pool of my blood.

“After having sex with me again, some of them came to me and inserted sticks in my private parts. Later, they took us to another forest where we stayed for four days. If they hear anything like a gunshot, they will take us to another forest.”

She explained that the assailants turned her to a sex slave and threatened to kill her and her brother.

Chioma noted that they were also starved.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Loveth Odah, said the youth took the law into their own hands by abducting Chioma and her business partners.

https://punchng.com/i-was-repeatedly-raped-forced-to-have-sex-with-my-brother-ebonyi-kidnap-victim/
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by womenareapes: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2020
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/20yr-old-girl-shares-gory-tale-of-abduction-serial-gang-rape-by-5-men-in-ebonyi/
lie!

all this useless women coming out and be using false allegations to become popular undecided

one thing I know in Nigeria is that 98% rape cases are false accusation by those useless Naija women undecided

don't believe anything coming out of the mouth of a black women

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Graysons: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Igbos! These guys are more Savage than Fulani herdsmen.

Btw Igbo Amaka grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by majamajic(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi?

Pls where is Ebonyi state in Nigeria? NE, NW, NC, SS, SW OR SE? undecided

And is it inhabited by the Hausas or Yorubas?

In any case, igbo amaka. cheesy

U need be in chains

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by SmartPolician: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2020
BigSarah:

Are you proud? , of what you represent?.
Same insults, same words, same opinion nothing different.

That thing is plainly silly

To the topic, I am glad we are moulding a generation where women come forward to speak up whenever they fall victim to those animals in human form

Before now, the girl child would often keep quiet when they were raped.

Our society must take rape cases seriously because we cannot have a country where it is not safe to be a woman.

On the part of the ladies, they must avoid those tendencies that encourage rape.

1. Avoid late night movements
2. Go with a male or in group if you must walk in the night
3. Avoid skimpy dresses (it sounds controversial but it worsens the situation)
4. Stop carrying your shoulders. Greet people in your street. It costs you nothing. grin
5. Be mindful of the guys you visit, especially those you met online
6. Stop runz

More importantly, step forward if you become a rape victim

Do not be shy and feel that you will be discriminated against

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2020
They beat my brother thoroughly and commanded him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it is against our culture for a man to have sex with his sister. They insisted he must do it and put a gun to his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

Ebonyi people from Ezzagu are inbred incestious bastards.

I heard marrying ones sister is not frowned upon but encouraged.

This why an average ebonyi man or woman is retardded and ugly.

They are inbred bastards who know only how to scratch the ground in the name of farming.

Other Igbos know this of ebonyi people and that's why they are avoided like a plague.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by saheedbadmus(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2020
NPF need to fish dem out and shoot dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by SaintBishop: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:
They beat my brother thoroughly and commanded him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it is against our culture for a man to have sex with his sister. They insisted he must do it and put a gun to his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

Ebonyi people from Ezzagu are inbred infestious bastards.

I heard marrying ones sister is not frowned upon but encouraged.

This why an average ebonyi man or woman is retardded and ugly.

They are inbred bastards who know only how to scratch the ground in the name of farming.

Other Igbos know this of ebonyi people and that's why they are avoided like a plague.
interesting! BTW are you Igbo?
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Agugbadin: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
supercase1:
Fulani men in ebonyi doing what they know how to do best

Not fulani, read the post, community boys

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil / Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.