Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old (50511 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by maak400: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:

Hardly an olosho house that you won't find a chioma selling her puna which she will later con one illiterate trader to pay an over inflated bride price.

Your sisters are the biggest hoes in Nigeria. You will find them in the creeks of the ND to the edges of the Sahara in Sokoto marketing their toto.
You’re serving it to them hot grin
Pity them small make them no commit suicide

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
youngdabold19:

I did not deny the fact that incest is an issue there because I know nothing about them,I dont want to say what I dont know..
BTW,they wont be the first assailants to force incestuous relationship especially at gunpoint and I dont think they would be the last.This is a national issue and not restricted to one tribe or dialete

It isn't a national issue as the diseased fulani cow fcker will rather fck one of his cows than fck his sister.

Stop fcking your sisters!
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Farki: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Humans are truly wicked and disgusting sometimes
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by youngdabold19: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2020
ODB2:

It isn't a national issue as the diseased fulani cow fcker will rather fck one of his cows than fck his sister.

Stop fcking your sisters!

I have no business with idiots like you who claim to be all holy and righteous
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Platony(m): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2020
But people get mind oo...

This is too electrocuting to read!!

Chaii!!!! Na wa!!! cry
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by richboy7(m): 2:58am On Jul 30, 2020
womenareapes:
lie!

all this useless women coming out and be using false allegations to become popular undecided

one thing I know in Nigeria is that 98% rape cases are false accusation by those useless Naija women undecided

don't believe anything coming out of the mouth of a black women
Guy what's all these nonsense na
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2020
youngdabold19:

I have no business with idiots like you who claim to be all holy and righteous

Stop fcking your sisters
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by LINTUNE(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2020
ODB2:

My friend sharap. Apart from those edo witches, ND women are not prostitutes like una girls who like Money and dik too much.

It is not uncommon for Igbo women to sleep around for money when married. Between you guys and Afonja people , I don't know who has it worse with your ashawoe girls
its better to collect money for sex, than to Bleep arround for free...bro an average ND woman bleeps for fun ,their promiscuity is so high, i currently have a gal from ph that sends nudes and is begging me for sex, every time she calls, the only thing she can talk about is sex...bro lets be factual here..
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2020
LINTUNE:
its better to collect money for sex, than to Bleep arround for free...bro an average ND woman bleeps for fun ,their promiscuity is so high, i currently have a gal from ph that sends nudes and is begging me for sex, every time she calls, the only thing she can talk about is sex...bro lets be factual here..

At least you confirmed that Igbo girls are hoes.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by LINTUNE(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2020
ODB2:

At least you confirmed that Igbo girls are hoes.
so is every tribe..but i wont lie, its worse among our women..but we still have the most industrous women in the country, forget the few bad eggs among them...oga an average ND can Bleep like so many dicks just for the fun of it, while most igbo women might go.into prostitution cos of poverty and the rest, an ND women goes into it cos she enjoys fucking numerous men
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
LINTUNE:
so is every tribe..but i wont lie, its worse among our women..but we still have the most industrous women in the country, forget the few bad eggs among them...oga an average ND can Bleep like so many dicks just for the fun of it, while most igbo women might go.into prostitution cos of poverty and the rest, an ND women goes into it cos she enjoys fucking numerous men
[/s]

An ND woman will only give you her body out of deep feelings for you.

Your girls will open their rotten crotch for even a mad man with money.

Woman must fck does not mean they must sell their bodies.

This is why Igbo girls are the most widely fcked women in Nigeria.

Even an ab0ki shoe shinner can always get an Igbo slut to relieve himself.

Stop defending your whorish women.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Hathor5:

This one insulted me just yesterday and I reported him. So why wasn't he banned? His post was hidden when I was logged in but not hidden when I logged off. Why is that so? He uses foul language all the time.

And he is a troll. He has multiple accounts.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Hathor5(f): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Nooil:

I know. I just want to know why the posts are hidden but not hidden and the users not banned.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by NooiI(f): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Nooil:

[/s]
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Hathor5(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2020
Nooil:

He has logged in with your moniker.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Hath0r5(f): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

He has logged in with your moniker.
[/s]
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Essential(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2020
ODB2:
Where do all the babies produced in Igbo baby factories end up?

The most dastardly act of operating baby factories for the sole aim of selling them of continues till this day exclusively in Igbo land.

These baby factories have now morphed to become breeding houses where young girls are lured , impregnated by a stag, kept in captivity throughout their pregnancy and when they deliver the baby , paid off and sent on their way.

Only a demonic entitty can come up with such an arrangement.

What is the fate of those innocent babies after they are born?

If you think they end up being sold to couples or women without children and then adopted you are extremely naive.

These babies end up being sold to ritualist and are sacrificed in a diabolical wealth seeking ritual.
Some end up being sold abroad to satanic Moloch worshipping Jews who need to burn babies to their god, Moloch.

Others end up being sold to sick Jewish pedophiles who torture and rape the babies to harvest Andrenachrome and DMT from their pineal gland.

Some will end up being used in occultic Jewish medicine by harvesting their blood and pineal gland which is believed to revatilize and prolong life.

This is the connection between Judas and the demonic Igbo people of Nigeria.
Guy u are scaring me, my girl friend is Igbo but I know you are not far from the the truth.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Essential:

Guy u are scaring me, my girl friend is Igbo but I know you are not far from the the truth.

Their pandering to Zionism is testament of their satanic alliance with those fake Jews in Israel.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Ebenezer2030: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nooil:

I'm waiting for your ban to expire so I can start canceling your posts tongue
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by freeman67: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

That thing is plainly silly

To the topic, I am glad we are moulding a generation where women come forward to speak up whenever they fall victim to those animals in human form

Before now, the girl child would often keep quiet when they were raped.

Our society must take rape cases seriously because we cannot have a country where it is not safe to be a woman.

On the part of the ladies, they must avoid those tendencies that encourage rape.

1. Avoid late night movements
2. Go with a male or in group if you must walk in the night
3. Avoid skimpy dresses (it sounds controversial but it worsens the situation)
4. Stop carrying your shoulders. Greet people in your street. It costs you nothing. grin
5. Be mindful of the guys you visit, especially those you met online
6. Stop runz

More importantly, step forward if you become a rape victim

Do not be shy and feel that you will be discriminated against

Well said, however all the above is not actually the problem in this particular case.

It's very unfortunate that boys that are supposed to protect their community girls were the one that did this rubbish.

She reported where is supposed to be her place of work but her 419 Oga has already vanished with people's fund.

Some of the youths took laws into their own hand by abducting them. As if that is not enough, the went further damage the psyche and womanhood of the girls.

First of all, It shall never be well with her 419 Oga for putting them in harms way. Also, God will continue to punish those foolish boys for acting their perverted mind on the girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed / Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.