Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Please Give Him A Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Give Him A Job (569 Views)

2 Immigration Programs You Can Get A Job Before Relocating Abroad [UPDATED] / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Him A Job by Pisol(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nairalanders please I need a job... A mass communication graduate but don't mind any offer... Please
Re: Please Give Him A Job by Stylekay: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pisol:
Nairalanders please I need a job... A mass communication graduate but don't mind any offer... Please

It's well brother. Everyday young people are going into depression due to terrible state of the country. After all the stress and sacrifices in school, one cannot get a tangible job to do. You now consider business, no capital to start up. I have been in of capital to start up poultry farming, till today, nothing has been raised. Instead of continuing like this, one may have to end this life and that will end everything, simple.
Re: Please Give Him A Job by botrix(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stylekay:

It's well brother. Everyday young people are going into depression due to terrible state of the country. After all the stress and sacrifices in school, one cannot get a tangible job to do. You now consider business, no capital to start up. I have been in of capital to start up poultry farming, till today, nothing has been raised. Instead of continuing like this, one may have to end this life and that will end everything, simple.
pls dont end your life o,its not easy but ones there is life theres hope.i am also a jobless father.i am a graphics artist with no computer.but i know that i will not remain like this forever.have faith!
Re: Please Give Him A Job by Danielomisco(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba jst dnt end ur life bt do anything dt gvs u joy,till good tin comes
Re: Please Give Him A Job by herdeyhoh(m): 2:08am On Jul 29, 2020
It is well with your soul, spirit and body, I pray with you may you find help where it is least expected.

I need help as I am typing this to you, I have been seeking help after the lock down to start something for myself but no one is willing to help.

I am even open to verification about my address and any form of verification.

I know situations will change very soon

Don't give up, I believe heaven will send someone to help you and Me inclusive

Pisol:
Re: Please Give Him A Job by boldx(m): 3:25am On Jul 29, 2020
botrix:
pls dont end your life o,its not easy but ones there is life theres hope.i am also a jobless father.i am a graphics artist with no computer.but i know that i will not remain like this forever.have faith!
Can you teach me graphic art when you have a computer?
Re: Please Give Him A Job by botrix(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2020
boldx:

Can you teach me graphic art when you have a computer?
yes,if you are close to me.i will teach you for free
Re: Please Give Him A Job by boldx(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2020
botrix:
yes,if you are close to me.i will teach you for free
Where is your location sir? If we are far apart, we can host our lessons on Zoom with screen sharing.
Re: Please Give Him A Job by botrix(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2020
boldx:

Where is your location sir? If we are far apart, we can host our lessons on Zoom with screen sharing.
kurudu Abuja

i dont think my phone can do zoom stuff.are you computer litrate?what can you do on the computer?
Re: Please Give Him A Job by boldx(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2020
botrix:
kurudu Abuja

i dont think my phone can do zoom stuff.are you computer litrate?what can you do on the computer?

I am in Abuja too. Please which graphics package do you specialize in?
Re: Please Give Him A Job by botrix(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2020
boldx:

I am in Abuja too. Please which graphics package do you specialize in?
corel draw and photoshop
Re: Please Give Him A Job by boldx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
botrix:
corel draw and photoshop
That's great. we will do that. I will contact you soon.
Re: Please Give Him A Job by botrix(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
boldx:

That's great. we will do that. I will contact you soon.
ok sir,no wahala
Re: Please Give Him A Job by Mgtowmonk: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Please Give Him A Job by Pisol(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Yes I can do that.. I can reply emails..tnx..
Re: Please Give Him A Job by Pisol(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
can you collect 4k a week replying emails for me? grin
You only need a smartphone with internet connection

Pls how can I get in touch with you sir.. tnx for the offer...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Seeks Divorce From Missing Husband / Lhola Herbal Soap; A Cure For Skin Diseases, Body Oddurs , Acne & All. / Ever Dashed Money To People Before? What Was The Highest You Ever Gave .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.