Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale (1388 Views)

Upload Your 4 Months Boerboel / 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. / Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Bash26(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
I want to relocate. I have a 3 weeks pregnant Rottweiler. Pregnancy confirmed and a 3 months boerboel in umuahia. 07062872526 (WhatsApp)

1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Maxboss(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Take care of pups well o it is a big responsibility can u handle it
Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Harrykn: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Go with your securities.
Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Syphax(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
You didn't post pictures of the boerboel
Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Drwords(m): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2020
I'm in umuahia sir. The boerboel is how much?
Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Bash26(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Drwords:
I'm in umuahia sir. The boerboel is how much?
Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Bash26(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Syphax:
You didn't post pictures of the boerboel

Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Bash26(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2020

1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by dozzybreezy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bash my man! I see you my man...
Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2020
65k for a dog? In this Corona period? How much dem cum dey sell full grown human being for Jankara market? grin

The last dog we bought & sacrificed to Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale - if I'm not mistaken, was 13,000Naira. And she was looking very kinky & agile, although she was not as hairy as this black, tail-less dog I'm seeing above. grin

Look, I don't like these dogs you're advertising simply because they are tail-less.

How can I know when they are happy, sad or angry with me when they do not have a tail to wag at me - as a sign of reverence & respect? No, No, No - That is totally unacceptable!

Besides, how can I have a dog that I cannot twist, stretch & squeeze her tail when we're playing together? grin

This is the reason I have been contemplating on getting a lion or tiger cub instead, but my only fear is that I may not be able to strangulate them with my bear hands in case they grow up & decide to turn me to dinner one day, because I am likely to starve them for 3 or more days as a form of punishment if they hurt my feelings; whereas - unlike the dogs that I would just easily use my left hand to pin against the wall before sending my right "Jet Li" knee into her stomach.

Look, get me these puppies in the pictures below that will be prostrating to greet me - "Ekaaro Sir - while wagging their tails vigorously" when I wake up every morning, and I cannot pay more than 5 tausan Naira (in my Ijebu accent) for any of them. grin

If I have to spend 65 tausan to buy any pet, I will not buy a dog. I will immediately face Jankara or Mbaise Market to buy a full grown, female, adolescent, menstruating pikin that is not more than 14years.

Atleast, I will train her, feed her from the top & bottom, and we will understand ourselves better while growing in love and then live happily ever after. grin

Now, look at these attached pictures and tell me you have something for me. I am actually buying it for my wife Missy89 because she is a crazy dog lover.

I remember she once posted a picture of herself with 2 poodles on her profile and I'd like to surprise her with these puppies when she visits me in Ijebu.

So, what say ye? With that your gorimapa head, cultist beard & criminal face that looks like that of Lawrence Anini's. grin

Oh come on! I was only joking. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Maxboss(m): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Zoharariel:
65k for a dog? In this Corona period? How much dem cum dey sell full grown human being for Jankara market? grin

The last dog we bought & sacrificed to Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale - if I'm not mistaken, was 13,000Naira. And she was looking very kinky & agile, although she was not as hairy as this black, tail-less dog I'm seeing above. grin

Look, I don't like these dogs you're advertising simply because they are tail-less.

How can I know when they are happy, sad or angry with me when they do not have a tail to wag at me - as a sign of reverence & respect? No, No, No - That is totally unacceptable!

Besides, how can I have a dog that I cannot twist, stretch & squeeze her tail when we're playing together? grin

This is the reason I have been contemplating on getting a lion or tiger cub instead, but my only fear is that I may not be able to strangulate them with my bear hands in case they grow up & decide to turn me to dinner one day, because I am likely to starve them for 3 or more days if they hurt my feelings; whereas - unlike the dogs that I would just easily use my left hand to pin against the wall before sending my right "Jet Li" knee into her stomach.

Look, get me these puppies in the pictures below that will be prostrating to greet me - "Ekaaro Sir - while wagging their tails vigorously" when I wake up every morning, and I cannot pay more than 5 tausan Naira (in my Ijebu accent) for any of them. grin

If I have to spend 65 tausan to buy any pet, I will not buy a dog. I will immediately face Jankara or Mbaise Market to buy a full grown, female, adolescent, menstruating pikin that is not more than 14years.

Atleast, I will train her, feed her from the top & bottom, and we will understand ourselves better while growing in love and then live happily ever after. grin

Now, look at these attached pictures and tell me you have something for me. I am actually buying it for my wife Missy89 because she is a crazy dog lover.

I remember she once posted a picture of herself with 2 poodles on her profile and I'd like to surprise her with these puppies when she visits me in Ijebu.

So, what say ye? With that your gorimapa head, cultist beard & criminal face that looks like that of Lawrence Anini's. grin

Oh come on! I was only joking. grin
Boerboels tails must me docked rott weiller tail mostly is going to be docked Google dog docking of tails
Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by amizzy48(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2020
Maxboss:

Boerboels tails must me docked rott weiller tail mostly is going to be docked Google dog docking of tails
it's not a must you dock their tail ,most people just like it that way.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Bash26(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2020
dozzybreezy:
Bash my man! I see you my man...
bro how far. E don tey. Dm me if u r interested in any of the dogs
Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by Bash26(m): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Still available
Re: 3 Weeks Pregnant Rottweiler And 3 Months Boerboel For Sale by oluwabukola87028: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
okay

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Turkey For Sale / Advice About Owning An Aquarium Needed / Young Adult Female Caucasians For Quick Sale!!! Top Quality!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.