Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor (3241 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Ilal: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
The General overseer of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry in Asaba, Delta State, Pastor Mrs. Veronica has made headlines once again over a controversial statement justifying adultery in marriage.

Controversial Pastor Veronica said there is nothing wrong for a married woman to sleep with her husband’s brothers because they are of the same lineage.

Recall, it was recently reported that the pastor said any man that makes love to her will be healed of his infertility problem because God anointed her honeypot.

Most social media users ridiculed the female pastor over her claims which is encouraging infidelity in marriage.

Now, the Pastor has again taken to her social media page to alleged that a wife can sleep with her husbands brother and it will not be classified as cheating.

According to her, there is nothing wrong for a married woman to sleep with her husband’s brothers because they are of the same lineage and blood, which explains why sometimes family members call their brother’s wives ‘our wife’, meaning she belongs to everyone in the family.

Source: https://ojblitz.com/mrs-veronica-infidelity/

2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by joceey(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Really abeg which state dis woman come from
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
The reason why Jesus never had a female disciple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by ThiagoKid(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89 please ya needed here

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by kiddkash(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
by their fruit we shall know them

please read Leviticus 18 :1-30
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by ThiagoKid(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
gbam

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Skmoda360(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ah, see rubbish from her yeye mouth....
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by udoka2013: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Toward the end of the world, many thing will begin to happen. Please it is better to say, a woman than calling this one a pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Skmoda360(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Loud it please

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by crazygod(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oh my days!!!!! shocked
I am shocked

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Edyice: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
This one Na fake minister...
Mixing the Bible with African culture ...

OLODO
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
well she needs to preach what ppl would love to hear
asper she preach say having sex with ur brother in law is not a sin
many ppl will be hearing this then her church go full
and as her full church a lot of tithes and offering will be gotten cheesy
na business strategy cheesy
smart pastor grin

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Figger(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
maybe where she came from, could be true.
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Righteousness89(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
The World is Falling apart!
There is nothing Suprising anymore..

Evil, Abomination, Wickedness and Iniquity has Become a norm....

Agents of devil, False teachers,Wolfs are Unleashed in Sheep Clothings..

These are End of days...

Know what Evil is and Depart from it! Don't be Swayed by Titles..

Eternity is a Personal Race! Don't be Carried away with the Evils of the Multitude...

Guard your Soul with all you Can.. Eternity is a Personal Race

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Perogbangba(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Imagine how many of her followers would subscribe to her teaching and cause problems for themselves. Anyway, it is clearly written: 'By their fruits you shall know them'. End time pastors.
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Omihanifa: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
This one nah confirm marine Kingdom member

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
What did we just read?!

Who says there is nothing new under the sun
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by WonderManly(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mtchewww...

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Denique(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
To the herbalist pastor...

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Chienex24(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:

Crate of beer fall on you

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Kalatium(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate
Wetin nkechi no go see for market

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by merieam16(f): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wat is dis one sayin ni tori olohun...smh
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chienex24:

Crate of beer fall on you
grin grin grin
A bottle of one coupled with a joint make my day complete.
Thanks.... I'm done today.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
merieam16:
Wat is dis one sayin ni tori olohun...smh
Our wife grin
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Harrykn: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:

I swear, No be lie.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by articleme(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
what?
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by BrightAhiah(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Exactly the reason Jesus never had any female disciples, this Woman is a WOE-MAN
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
This horn.y woman again She no dey tire shocked
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by 1beat(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
this one get koko for head
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by RenaissanceGuy: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
I think this woman is a victim of character assassination. I've seen this post on Nairaland for more than I can count.
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Have Understood Why Women Are Always Demanding Money From Guys / Could She Be Pregnant? / I Did This And Gained A Heavy Big Booty, Now Mercy Johnson Is Beggin Me To Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.