Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

How To Make Pink Lips And Package Them For Sales - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Pink Lips And Package Them For Sales (427 Views)

Easiest Way To Produce And Package Yam Flour For Sale / Man Caught A Strange Fish With The Lips Of Human In Indonesia / Training On How To Make Pink Lip Balm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Pink Lips And Package Them For Sales by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
I have been able to sell many ideas to people on how to be self employed and the ability to produce your own products and sell within your locality. My female friend sells are pink lips products for 700# for one. Damm it!!! She makes cool money from it.

I will give you all what you need and how to start production without spend much.
My book is cheap and the class is already paid for as your buy the book.
Many girls and street boys like pink lips � like no tomorrow

Dm me now : 09025252652
Email : Ayomikuolatunji@gmail.com

It is easy to learn
Re: How To Make Pink Lips And Package Them For Sales by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
ayomikuolatunji:
I have been able to sell many ideas to people on how to be self employed and the ability to produce your own products and sell within your locality. My female friend sells are pink lips products for 700# for one. Damm it!!! She makes cool money from it.

I will give you all what you need and how to start production without spend much.
My book is cheap and the class is already paid for as your buy the book.
Many girls and street boys like pink lips � like no tomorrow

Dm me now : 09025252652
Email : Ayomikuolatunji@gmail.com

It is easy to learn

Learn before you earn and spend

(1) (Reply)

A New Family Breakfast Meal / How To Make Oven Grilled Tilapia / Northerners Stop Food For Moving To South West Due To Ongoing Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.