Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? (6759 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by tnerro1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
My girl was in my place recently and while I was watching a movie, she was on her phone chatting. She got up from where she was and came to sit beside me and we had this conversation:
Babe: Do you love me?
Me: babe i do na and you know I do.
Babe: how do I know you do?

In my mind I said see this one ooo, probably one mugu guy has been rolling on the floor, fooling himself just to prove he loves her and she was probably wondering why I wasn’t doing the same. So I pulled her close, looked into her eyes and said,

Me: babe, like water inside coconut, my love for you can’t be explained but it can be expressed. So I kissed her and put my hand under her top towards her breast, she laughed, jumped up and when towards the kitchen, talking happily on her phone. I was like chai, this girl don escape oooo

So have you ever been asked and how did you respond?

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Skmoda360(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
This must be hokum.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by ibkonekt(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
tales by moonlight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Kalatium(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
This looks like superstory

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
That question dey always come when knacking. She will pull u close suck ur tongue and hold ur face in her palms:
Her: I love u baby
Me: uhmm
Her: do u love me?
Me: No answer turn my face n continue fvckn n sucking a nipple.
Her: draws my face to hers again.. baaaby do u love me. Say it. Persistently

Me: Yeah ( for peace to reign )
Her: Say it baby tell me u love me
Me: whispers I love u while I'm depositing hot akamu grin grin grin

No be small matter grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by chris259(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
dairykidd:
That question dey always come when knacking. She will pull u close suck ur tongue and hold ur face in her palms:

No be small matter grin
Lolz. Guy u non well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
chris259:
Lolz. Guy u non well
No be lie na cheesy
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Adasun(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
dairykidd:

No be small matter grin
i tell u bro

make we just leave matter for mattias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by heendrix(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
dairykidd:

No be small matter grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Skillzystick(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
DM if interested
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
tnerro1:
My girl was in my place recently and while I was watching a movie, she was on her phone chatting. She got up from where she was and came to sit beside me and we had this conversation:
Babe: Do you love me?
Me: babe i do na and you know I do.
Babe: how do I know you do?

In my mind I said see this one ooo, probably one mugu guy has been rolling on the floor, fooling himself just to prove he loves her and she was probably wondering why I wasn’t doing the same. So I pulled her close, looked into her eyes and said,

Me: babe, like water inside coconut, my love for you can’t be explained but it can be expressed. So I kissed her and put my hand under her top towards her breast, she laughed, jumped up and when towards the kitchen, talking happily on her phone. I was like chai, this girl don escape oooo

So have you ever been asked and how did you respond?

the important question IS: who was on the line waiting to hear your answer?!

as for the reply, you should have said:" you are here aint you? if you dont believe i love you then what are you doing here? if the care/affection/feelings/attention etc i show you doesnt show you how much i love you, then i guess you should leave then.....ultimately, i know i love you, and thats all that matters to me."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by otokpamike(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
The question my own ask me different,

Girl: my sweetness
Me: yah love ( make head big b dat)
Girl: do you love me
Me: I do love you
Girl: how do you know you love me(hear
question)
Me: because I always think of u,and I always
want to see n hear your voice.

You want try how she give me that day when i start work. For her mind I dey always think of her with this problem wey person dey pass every day. after everything na cry end dan.

10 Likes

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by ogboro1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
it will end in premium tears
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Twizzy30(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lmao. Any girl that ask me that question is not getting an answer. Hell I’ve stopped talking to a lot of girls who perceived we were in a relationship and tried asking me that question. Bruh At this tender age of mine, i have alot of things to give out but love isn’t one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by baralatie(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2020
ogboro1:
it will end in premium tears
I thought it was gulder tears
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by falcon01: 12:33am On Jul 29, 2020
its after sex I get this useless question
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2020
A congregation of simps.

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by yougrichy: 2:30am On Jul 29, 2020
Your girl,not your wife.Na wa 4 una sha.
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
A congregation of simps.
Everything is not about simps and redpills u fvcking ass wipe

[img]https://media1./images/7c62e9ccf583b4cceadb85cdefc80bee/tenor.gif?itemid=17848630[/img]

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2020
A group of simps is called-----------

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Barney001: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by NACE13: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2020
dairykidd:

[img]https://media1./images/7c62e9ccf583b4cceadb85cdefc80bee/tenor.gif?itemid=17848630[/img]

This is why Ub.unja usually gets criticized; These guys always misunderstand what it means to be redpilled or not be a simp. Even UB.unja said a redpilled guy can fall in love with a girl but still use his crash helmet while falling. These guys think being redpilled is about just having sex with no feelings attached. In as much as I like what Ub.unja is doing, he should also call back these guys and explain to them what it really means to be a simp.

All of a sudden, every Ochuko and Odafe dey form Redpilled. Now becoming annoying and boring

7 Likes

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2020
NACE13:

This is why Ub.unja usually gets criticized; These guys always misunderstand what it means to be redpilled or not be a simp. Even UB.unja said a redpilled guy can fall in love with a girl but still use his crash helmet while falling. These guys think being redpilled is about just having sex with no feelings attached. In as much as I like what Ub.unja is doing, he should also call back these guys and explain to them what it really means to be a simp.

All of a sudden, every Ochuko and Odafe dey form Redpilled. Now becoming annoying and boring

I swear...dead and unwashed mofos with no game, name or money. 90% of them don't know what being a simp is. They're just mad because no game and they resort to soapy so when they see posts n threads as these they get even madder grin The worst set will say u are making up stories.. Broke no gamers grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Jxmmi90(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

simpletons

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by sofiscatedmoron: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Ladies and Fish brains is like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by stanliwise(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2020
dairykidd:

They are the most annoying set of men around this days. Everything na hatred ontop women.

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by stanliwise(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2020
NACE13:

Ubun.ja is a bad teacher... see this stupid set of boys he has successfully raised!
When he keeps using derogatory terms on women and keep saying all “women are whores(his mother and sisters included)” what do you expect?
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Wiseman2y(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2020
dairykidd:

No be small matter grin
agba awo
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by NACE13: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2020
dairykidd:

I swear...dead and unwashed mofos with no game, name or money. 90% of them don't know what being a simp is. They're just mad because no game and they resort to soapy so when they see posts n threads as these they get even madder grin The worst set will say u are making up stories.. Broke no gamers grin grin

You really shouldn't blame them. Heartbreak can change a man for good or for worse and some of them unknowingly turn into misogynists. Truth is, when a female who knows how to play the game will still get them and they'll still fall carelessly

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by NACE13: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2020
stanliwise:
Ubun.ja is a bad teacher... see this stupid set of boys he has successfully raised!
When he keeps using derogatory terms on women and keep saying all “women are whores(his mother and sisters included)” what do you expect?

He started out good I have to admit, and it helped me a lot on how to deal with the opposite sex when it comes to relationships but I guess the constant lauding from guys here has made him see himself like a demigod. I hope he goes back to how he started off and what he initially had in mind - to liberate weak men from the stronghold of manipulative women
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Liposure: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Love is abstract. I only care about girls.
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by jericco1(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2020
That love of a thing eh e get as e be oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) / ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.