Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. (66413 Views)

Attractive Women Don't Love Anymore. / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by freemandela4(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
From all your drama and grammar you love this guy.
I know people like you very very well.
Tomorrow now you see him giving attention to another lady you go begin vex.

If you don't love him then learn how to love him since you no tell us say you get boyfriend.
Abi age still dey your side?
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Goddyj(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Op! You're wicked angry
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by bunnaes: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:
Our company recently employed this guy, we worked in the same company before, then he was a manager and i was a junior staff.

I left the company years ago and joined another, so few months ago he got employed in my new office as a Director.

When he resumed, being that i knew him before, i started playing around with him, like when he was introduced to us, i was like oo, common, i hug him tightly and people were surprise at our closeness before i informed them that we have worked together before.

I am a jovial person, so each time i go around his office, i will call him boyfriend, my love, hope no girl is trespassing cos i will fight o and his subordinates will laugh and say you are not serious.

On the job, we get to work together at times cos i am a Manager now, we go for meetings etc, then some of his job includes doing some short production, even though i am not employed as a video producer, i told him i can do those for him personally, cos i recently learn those, he was surprise before but he decided to give me a try, i did it for him and he liked it, he became close and said i was helping him solve alot of problems.

Recently when he comes to my office, he will ask my PA where is my woman and that one will laugh knowing i started it but i just thought that was it though.

So last month when we went to the Palms Mall, to seek for permission to film their facilities in the short production work we had, we were together then he decided to do some shopping, i helped him carry the things he bought and just had fun, he took me to shoprite and ask me to shop, i just pick two things, drink and rice and he said is that all i said yes, he started showing me things, take this, take that i said i was okay, that it wasnt appropriate to come here and start shopping like its month end. So we left, in the car he said, you do have some very good attribute girl, i said like what, he said never mind and we drove off.

After that he started asking if we can have lunch but most time our lunch time dont sync, so i told him not to worry, then he asked for a dinner, i close late, im a workaholic, so most times i will agree but i will work till 9pm and he would have waited and get tired and left.

Finally i get to have a dinner date with him and he ask if we could do this more often, i said why not boyfriend jokingly, the next time we were having dinner, I said boyfriend let me greet that guy there, i really needed to meet him, he has a contact i need for work, he held me and said you call me boyfriend jokingly, i want you to mean it lol.

After i met with the guy, he started telling me how he loved me and how he will really love us to be in a relationship, he doesnt expect a yes and he knows its so wrong on all level because we work in the same place, but i can think about it and give him a response later that he will respect any decision i make.

I said thank you o, but since then, dude is so soft and nervous when he sees me, i can see the butterflies even when we are in a client meeting.

Even though he tries not to make it obvious at work, after work he is all over me

Last night we were together, i told him i am scared as he is almost 40 and not married, that i believe any guy who gets to that age, with enough money but has not married is a play boy lol. He couldn't say a word for like some minutes then he said, yes i am old enough to have been married and i had relationships, beautiful relationships with wonderful women, some didn't work because of my mistakes and because of things i neglected and some didn't work because it was not meant to work, but above all have learnt alot to be at least a better man and i am ready to make it work this time i promise, i have no doubt if you are the right girl because have known you for long and have never had a second thought about my woman, so forgive me for not making it work all these while, i want to make it right this time - MEHN THOSE WORDS RINGS IN MY HEAD LIKE KILODE, i loved the fact that he didnt put the blame on the ladies he's dated.

Now on my own side, I do not feel anything for him but i like him alot, i like that we should be hanging out, go out, do dinner and talk from morning tonight but i do not feel anything aside that. What do you guys advise.
seun dropping fake stories back 2 back!

However, Crownedrookie is still the same person as bunnae = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by DivineTurnAroun(f): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99 Our company recently employed this guy, we worked in the same company before, then he was a manager and i was a junior staff.

I left the company years ago and joined another, so few months ago he got employed in my new office as a Director.

When he resumed, being that i knew him before, i started playing around with him, like when he was introduced to us, i was like oo, common, i hug him tightly and people were surprise at our closeness before i informed them that we have worked together before.

I am a jovial person, so each time i go around his office, i will call him boyfriend, my love, hope no girl is trespassing cos i will fight o and his subordinates will laugh and say you are not serious.

On the job, we get to work together at times cos i am a Manager now, we go for meetings etc, then some of his job includes doing some short production, even though i am not employed as a video producer, i told him i can do those for him personally, cos i recently learn those, he was surprise before but he decided to give me a try, i did it for him and he liked it, he became close and said i was helping him solve alot of problems.

Recently when he comes to my office, he will ask my PA where is my woman and that one will laugh knowing i started it but i just thought that was it though.

So last month when we went to the Palms Mall, to seek for permission to film their facilities in the short production work we had, we were together then he decided to do some shopping, i helped him carry the things he bought and just had fun, he took me to shoprite and ask me to shop, i just pick two things, drink and rice and he said is that all i said yes, he started showing me things, take this, take that i said i was okay, that it wasnt appropriate to come here and start shopping like its month end. So we left, in the car he said, you do have some very good attribute girl, i said like what, he said never mind and we drove off.

After that he started asking if we can have lunch but most time our lunch time dont sync, so i told him not to worry, then he asked for a dinner, i close late, im a workaholic, so most times i will agree but i will work till 9pm and he would have waited and get tired and left.

Finally i get to have a dinner date with him and he ask if we could do this more often, i said why not boyfriend jokingly, the next time we were having dinner, I said boyfriend let me greet that guy there, i really needed to meet him, he has a contact i need for work, he held me and said you call me boyfriend jokingly, i want you to mean it lol.

After i met with the guy, he started telling me how he loved me and how he will really love us to be in a relationship, he doesnt expect a yes and he knows its so wrong on all level because we work in the same place, but i can think about it and give him a response later that he will respect any decision i make.

I said thank you o, but since then, dude is so soft and nervous when he sees me, i can see the butterflies even when we are in a client meeting.

Even though he tries not to make it obvious at work, after work he is all over me

Last night we were together, i told him i am scared as he is almost 40 and not married, that i believe any guy who gets to that age, with enough money but has not married is a play boy lol. He couldn't say a word for like some minutes then he said, yes i am old enough to have been married and i had relationships, beautiful relationships with wonderful women, some didn't work because of my mistakes and because of things i neglected and some didn't work because it was not meant to work, but above all have learnt alot to be at least a better man and i am ready to make it work this time i promise, i have no doubt if you are the right girl because have known you for long and have never had a second thought about my woman, so forgive me for not making it work all these while, i want to make it right this time - MEHN THOSE WORDS RINGS IN MY HEAD LIKE KILODE, i loved the fact that he didnt put the blame on the ladies he's dated.

Now on my own side, I do not feel anything for him but i like him alot, i like that we should be hanging out, go out, do dinner and talk from morning tonight but i do not feel anything aside that. What do you guys advise.

What happened to the "marry your best friend"
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by MILLERMannn: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
ethicallyright:

"A strong man doesn't have to be dominant toward a woman. He doesn't match his strength against a woman weak with love for him. He matches it against the world." - Marilyn Monroe.

Norma Jean, also Marilyn Monroe , was the Kardashian of the 60s. A sex figure she was - an innocent fine face, endowed with curly blonde hair and the slim figure 8 which were in Vogue few decades past. Many men who we would later define as simps ,fell at her feet and wished they could have just a night with the late thespian.

The quote above suggests that women do not love men who beg them for love. If he walked your flat ass out of his office and saw you as the flirt you are, you'd fall for him. If he didn't convert his job hours at the mall to a honey moon, the title of this thread could have been :

"I love my boss but he doesn't care"

or
" My boss is rich but doesn't love women. How do I make him notice and fall in love with me?"

We've warned these weak men consistently but they care little. Tell him to give you 5 million naira and thereafter tell him that he is " emotionally assaulting" you. Maybe he will learn this precious lesson the hard way.

Lucky lady, I give you my blessings!

I need to see your face. All these nairalanders ! Very good write up.

2 Likes

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Worksunlimited: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:
Our company recently employed this guy, we worked in the same company before, then he was a manager and i was a junior staff.

Tell him the gospel truth jere... What is there to advise..?

No go open your mouth waaaaaa as frog dey take open im eye.,

Drop the bomb soft like... In a way that it doesn't affect Una friendship
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by AfroKnight: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
deltateam:
l

Imagine saying she will fight if she sees another woman besides him.

Some women are wicked o.

Go. You say NO.

Oya stay. You say NO again.

You be witch?

As in PURE WITCH cheesy
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Zoey95: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
reading this story and the things this okpo dey yarn. e no go better for u o.p, you no go see better husband marry. na thief you be. wtf!!! the thing vex me enter my bone marrow. she say na sister love, say na bestie. old man of 40. Omo na baby mama go end Ur story don't even try quote me cus I go continue from where I stop

4 Likes

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by vheckthor1: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:

Nairalies, lies everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Mrchilling03: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Madam you are too old for this childish shit now. You didnt like him but you gave him the impression you did knowing he is a single man. Now you just want to be friends and be going out bills on who? O wrong now you sef reason am.
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Ochelyko1: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
To me I will advice you give him a chance, that's how I started with my wife to be. At first she dont have any feelings for me but gradually the feelings started coming and right now we are planning on getting married.

Since he is the first to love you then, you don't have any thing to be scared of.
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by AfonjaConehead: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:

Be a good girl anf quit wasting that guy's time.
He's old enough to be married and that's what he needs now n if you know you don't wanna play that game with him,better quit the scene n give space for other ladies....damn are that childish?
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by jmichael259(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
IF TO SAY NA THE GUY DEY FLIRT WITH YOU LIKE THIS, FEMINIST FOR CALL AM SEXUAL HARRASMENT OR EVEN RAPE AS THEM TAKE MAKE IZU KILL HIMSELF FOR US.

Playing with someone over and over and forming a habit of it is a signal of intentions. Now you have started the engine and the man has acted on it and you are forming not feeling anything.
It's a big fat lie. You can't play that much without any feeling.

Sister, just as that small Lagos boy told his mother, you must calm down and rest for Bros oh!

2 Likes

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Outlaw07(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
a girl also entangled me same way this lady did , I question her what she was actually looking for she will just be looking at me when ever she see me eating she always want to join me,please run from such girls before you regret, because men that do easily fall for such things find it hard to move on
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by MrMacinterchi1: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
it's clear you have already known what to give him as your answer, just do it soon to save him from behaving funny around you. Don't fool yourself with the telling him without hurting him talk because surely, he will get hurt.
However, If he is man and matured enough, he will handle the rejection well and respect your decision. It's now left for him to decide whether to maintain the friendship which with you or not ( allow him to do this, not you); if he chooses not to, just face your work and stop calling everyone you like or see your boyfriend or playing emotions..
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Mgtowmonk: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by JohnNU(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=ethicallyright post=92210721]

"A strong man doesn't have to be dominant toward a woman. He doesn't match his strength against a woman weak with love for him. He matches it against the world." - Marilyn Monroe.

Norma Jean, also Marilyn Monroe , was the Kardashian of the 60s. A sex figure she was - an innocent fine face, endowed with curly blonde hair and the slim figure 8 which were in Vogue few decades past. Many men who we would later define as simps ,fell at her feet and wished they could have just a night with the late thespian.

The quote above suggests that women do not love men who beg them for love. If he walked your flat ass out of his office and saw you as the flirt you are, you'd fall for him. If he didn't convert his job hours at the mall to a honey moon, the title of this thread could have been :

"I love my boss but he doesn't care"

or
" My boss is rich but doesn't love women.

Lots of Respect man
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by shgenius123: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Park your load and start living with him, he's the special ONE
Chinkos99:

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by einsteine(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
What's the OP writing?

You can flirt with somebody and lead him on but you don't love him?

Na wa o
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Mgtowmonk: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
what does love mean? there is no such thing as love, love doesn't exist, love my butt! angry
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:

Im conservative... I don't say things innocently when I know I don't mean it... My wife... My boyfriend.... Bla bla bla.... See where is leading to
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by uchrikk(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99

According to you, "you like him so much and you like hanging out with him". I can't really differentiate between the love that you expect to feel and the aforementioned feeling. What you need now is the guy to leave you and immediately become serious with another girl before your eyes will clear. Then, you will know his worth and what you will miss.

Anyway, we have not heard his own side of the story. But from your own narrative, I think he is the one that is supposed to be saying that he doesn't love you, that he has been minding his business at the office, and now, this is happening.
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Ukeme8: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:

Am not mad
I can't/don't want to marry him
But I just like him being around me till he gets married to another girl, not that he pays my bills, but because I feel safe and secure around his arms

You like being around him till he gets married to another girl, and he also feels safe and secure around him. Seriously did you read and listen to yourself when you wrote this? And you think you wouldn't get jealous when he gets married to someone else, while you still feel safe with him, wouldn't that gives another impression to other ladies seeing you too?
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Fourwinds: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
einsteine:
What's the OP writing?

You can flirt with somebody and lead him on but you don't love him?

Na wa o
the thing just tire me... I feel like slapping her... This is what I hate about girls... Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Fourwinds: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Blackpearlous:
Don't feel pressured, if you don't feel anything don't force it.

You can wait awhile to get to know him in that light, if you still don't feel anything other than the idea of a new guys and someone liking you ( I can sense it) don't push it or else you will waste his time.

I'm sure you know the kind of man you want.

. I feel like slapping her... This is what I hate about girls... Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by cocolacec(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:

Truth be told
I won't feel comfortable without talking with him for a day
You are already in love with the man.I am sure you will get jealous when a new woman comes around.
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by Zoey95: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
I swear bro!!
Nah God go punish that girl.
I pray she ends up as a single mother for one monster that doesn't give a damn about her and her kids angry

Omo I regret why I open this thing sef. because to swear for this olosho o.p dey hungry me. and the way she is even saying it sef it's annoying I wish I could meet the man and tell him everything this girl ehn. God go punish you inside out. e dey pain me because have also been in these kinda shoe. Omo after women.......

2 Likes

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by IGBOGENE27(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:

Am not mad
I can't/don't want to marry him
But I just like him being around me till he gets married to another girl, not that he pays my bills, but because I feel safe and secure around his arms

Which girl will agree to date or marry him where you always hang around him, by forming a Jericho Wall against other prospective girls.

Please, leave that guy alone, you are like a stumbling block towards his road to getting married. Fear God for once.

1 Like

Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by adanny01(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:

How can I set boundaries without hurting him

You really did wrong because you led him on and now want to back out when you should not.

When you, a young available female is playing fun with an adult male who is available and has feelings, you should have thought of the possibility of him taking it for real.

Now the real issue is that refusing him means become awkward in the work place. Rejecting him means he was wrong of you. That means whatever thing you had up your sleeve must stop and or you make it official.

Whatever you decide, people wil notice.
Re: Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. by biggy26: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chinkos99:

Follow your heart, but never think love is a feeling. Feelings fade with time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.