Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media (594 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf / Trump Retweets Photo Of Himself With Bloody CNN Logo, Twitter Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media by gistsmill04: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
The United States President, Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr. had on Monday retweeted a viral video from Dr Stella Emmanuel that was flagged by Facebook for pushing “false information about cures and treatments for coronavirus.”

Other social media platforms like YouTube and Twitter also pulled the video.

The clip, which was originally posted by Breitbart news, featured four people who identified themselves as doctors speaking in front of the Supreme Court building.

One of them was Stella Emmanuel, a Nigerian US-based health practitioner who claims to be a physician in Houston, said hydroxychloroquine a malaria drug often touted by Donald Trump, was a cure for coronavirus.

A number of scientific studies have determined that the drug was not only ineffective against the novel coronavirus but that it could cause fatal heart arrhythmia. According to the Centers for Disease Control, CDC and Prevention, at this time, there is no drug or therapy presently approved by the Food and Drug Administration to prevent or treat coronavirus.

Emmanuel also claimed that people do not need to wear face masks and attacked “fake doctors” who “sound like a computer.” To avoid contracting coronavirus, the CDC advises wearing a face mask, limiting face-to-face contact with others and wearing gloves when cleaning and disinfecting or providing care for the sick.

Dr Stella Emmanuel has an unusual background for a self-proclaimed coronavirus expert. Information about her medical background is limited; however, she does serve as the head of Fire Power Ministries, which appears to be located in a Houston strip mall and promotes a baptism of fire program that offers “miracles, healings and deliverance.”

On Monday night, Emmanuel threatened Facebook with God’s wrath.

“If my page is not back up Facebook will be down in Jesus name,” she tweeted.

https://theupdates.net/dr-stella-emmanuel-donald-trump-retweets-coronavirus-video-flagged-on-social-media/

Re: Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media by Bhadmus77(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bhadmus77:
For Online money makers who made cash from JUMIA PAY, BAXI, CHIPPER CASH etc. This is another opportunity to earn with:
V by VFD♨️�

Download V by VFD from playstore

• This is my Vbank referral : I2OCH

It is very important to be referred by someone to earn your free #500. Make sure u use the referral code I2OCH

• Register with BVN option or Link your Existing Bank account.

• Then go to "payment" below the screen on the app

• Scroll down and you will see invite/redeem, click it

• Then press redeem and input this code too: UWIN500

•You will get N500.
• You can withdraw your money or buy airtime . You'll get paid in 2 mins.

_*Download the app here:*_
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vfd.app

Re: Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media by sunboy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
This madam never realize that the war isn’t with the public or with the government... the war is with the pharmaceutical cabal/gang ... they are one of the biggest lobbyists ... I pray they don’t go for her life or her license. She really need to calm down, she’s not the first doctor to know that it works for preventive and early state cure.
Re: Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Bhadmus77 post=92211497][/quote]how do I withdraw or transfer the N500, it says insufficient funds.
Re: Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media by Bhadmus77(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
how do I withdraw or transfer the N500, it says insufficient funds.
Go to payment.. You will see REDEEM/INVITE..click on the button, u will see REDEEM, type this code
UWIN500
u will be credited ASAP
Re: Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media by Bhadmus77(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
how do I withdraw or transfer the N500, it says insufficient funds.
When it works. Please let me know so I can share u other earning apps
Re: Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bhadmus77:

Go to payment.. You will see REDEEM/INVITE..click on the button, u will see REDEEM, type this code
UWIN500
u will be credited ASAP
How do I move it to my bank account

Re: Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bhadmus77:

When it works. Please let me know so I can share u other earning apps
You can share other earning app
Re: Dr Stella Emmanuel: Trump Retweets Coronavirus Video Flagged On Social Media by Bhadmus77(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
How do I move it to my bank account
Send me a message on whatsapp 09098125895

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Helps A Soldier Pick Up His Cap Blown Away By Wind Twice / Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia / Educating Zombies On How A POTUS Is Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.