Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model (598 Views)

Aircraft Model Used By Wigwe Crashed 5 Times In 2023 / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Photos Of Airpeace 124-Seater Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by Yinksy09(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Air Peace’s becomes the first African airline to operate the ultra modern Embraer E195 E2 and the first to configure the premium cabin with the staggered seat option. The delivery is scheduled for the third quarter of this year.

According to a tweet from Embraer official handle, the Nigerian airline is the first African carrier to fly the E2. Air Peace first Embraer E195 E2 is already taking shape and wings added. All the aircraft comes in single configuration of economy class of 144 seats and dual configurations with 12-seater business class and 102-seater in the economy class.

This is the first of the 13 E195-E2 aircraft that was ordered last year. The wings and empennage on Air peace first E195-E2 has been joined to the fuselage. Watch the assembly video below.

Read more: https://yinksmedia.com/air-peace-becomes-the-first-african-airline-to-operate-e2-aircraft-model/

Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by obi4eze(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by javaguru: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
finally something to boast of. thought this man was accused of fraud, yet waxing strong.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by Coder2Client(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
javaguru:
finally something to boast of. thought this man was accused of fraud, yet waxing strong.
He has long been cleared

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by Yinksy09(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
javaguru:
It is a big one. Air peace ordered 13 of it last year. First one was to arrive second quarter of the year but I think was delayed due to the pandemic.
Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by Yinksy09(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
javaguru:
Yes he was but has been cleared.
Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by merieam16(f): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by Ugaboy: 12:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Nigeria AMAKA...i hope my flight ticket drop at it some day.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by Yinksy09(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Ugaboy:
Nigeria AMAKA...i hope my flight ticket drop at it some day.
Amen
Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by 9jaArea: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
It is amazing how Nigerian airlines are acquiring brand new aircrafts. This is a departure from years past.

Nigerian airlines may dominate African skies in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Becomes The First African Airline To Operate E2 Aircraft Model by Yinksy09(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
9jaArea:
It is amazing how Nigerian airlines are acquiring brand new aircrafts. This is a departure from years past.

Nigerian airlines may dominate African skies in the nearest future.
I agree with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Destinations For Nigerian Students Who Plan To Study Abroad / Which Canadian University/college Accept WAEC Result / UAE Resumes Issuing Entry Permits, Work Permits On Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.