Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine (1374 Views)

Become A Live Breathing Cash Machine 2ru Virtual Assistant / How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine / How to Turn ups to inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by Tago360(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
How to overcome the FEAR monster
People ask me this a lot "Please, when I import my products, how am I sure that they will sell?"
That right there is the EVIL SMELL of doubt
and fear.
And these twins usually end up pulling a lot of people into the dark abyss of doing nothing and having nothing
Instead of allowing these 2 (especially fear) to limit your progress, let me tell you how I overcame one of the worst business fears in my life.
Back in 300 level, I discovered a new online business but it required that I will have to spend money to run adverts
And that is where the problem lies with most new entrepreneurs
They are deathly afraid of spending money on their business because FEAR keeps whispering in their ears:
"What if it does not work?"
In my own case, the fear was even more pronounced
because my entire pocket money per month was just N2000
If I was going to invest anything into this new business, it had to be from the money meant from my school fees
But then, I realized I was never going to make anything work if I didn't go all in.
So, I made the plug
I used my school fees to run my first advert.
Did it work?
Hell No!
I didn't even make 1 kobo back.
But it gave me 2 priceless things back
(1) I learnt why the advert did not work
(2) I overcame that fear and realized that nothing
happens when you try something and it doesn't work
So, first thing, you won't die if you try something
and it doesn't work.
Not everything you do in business will work but if you have made up your mind to succeed and if you have the right information, then you will only get better and better.
By the time I started studying why my advert did not work, I became more confident and ran more adverts.
The more adverts I ran, the more I was able to silence the "voice of fear" in my head
And the more I understood what to do to get better results.
That is how to move ahead.
May God help us all.

Temitope

PS: Have you gotten a copy of the book titled" How
to turn yourself into a live breathing cash machine?
"

Send in your email to get a link on how to download the book.
Thank you.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by JEREMYONA: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
jeremyona@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by OOAS(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2020
omotoshostephen@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by akinola199: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2020
ibnabassalugo@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by criuze(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2021
malcolmnu@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by Officialtoluwan: 3:44am On Apr 23, 2021
therealtat@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by ginsburg(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2021
Jayodele8@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by frankoben(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2021
frankoben363@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by teresparke: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
nncadaeze@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by Roysnickz: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tago360:
How to overcome the FEAR monster
People ask me this a lot "Please, when I import my products, how am I sure that they will sell?"
That right there is the EVIL SMELL of doubt
and fear.
And these twins usually end up pulling a lot of people into the dark abyss of doing nothing and having nothing
Instead of allowing these 2 (especially fear) to limit your progress, let me tell you how I overcame one of the worst business fears in my life.
Back in 300 level, I discovered a new online business but it required that I will have to spend money to run adverts
And that is where the problem lies with most new entrepreneurs
They are deathly afraid of spending money on their business because FEAR keeps whispering in their ears:
"What if it does not work?"
In my own case, the fear was even more pronounced
because my entire pocket money per month was just N2000
If I was going to invest anything into this new business, it had to be from the money meant from my school fees
But then, I realized I was never going to make anything work if I didn't go all in.
So, I made the plug
I used my school fees to run my first advert.
Did it work?
Hell No!
I didn't even make 1 kobo back.
But it gave me 2 priceless things back
(1) I learnt why the advert did not work
(2) I overcame that fear and realized that nothing
happens when you try something and it doesn't work
So, first thing, you won't die if you try something
and it doesn't work.
Not everything you do in business will work but if you have made up your mind to succeed and if you have the right information, then you will only get better and better.
By the time I started studying why my advert did not work, I became more confident and ran more adverts.
The more adverts I ran, the more I was able to silence the "voice of fear" in my head
And the more I understood what to do to get better results.
That is how to move ahead.
May God help us all.

Temitope

PS: Have you gotten a copy of the book titled" How
to turn yourself into a live breathing cash machine?
"

Send in your email to get a link on how to download the book.
Thank you.

snickzroy@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by Chameleonadiks(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
S.ebitimi@yahoo.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by MozDrizzy: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Moe191997@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by Voltage01001: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
ituaanderson@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by Szilard: 1:31am On Dec 08, 2021
Chameleonadiks:
S.ebitimi@yahoo.com

Please o

Did you later get the book?
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine by Chameleonadiks(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Don’t think so

(1) (Reply)

Forex Scalper Ea / Thousands Of Brand New Adult And Childrens Boxers, Shirts, Panties, Bras, Towels, Singlets, Briefs, V-necks & Round-necks, Socks Etc(ralph Lauren & Hanes) / How To Make Easy Money FLIPPING Used Cars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.