Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Tears Of The Meacenas - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tears Of The Meacenas (3526 Views)

Tears Of A Nigerian Heart / Tears Of A Heartless Woman Episode 1 And 2 / Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
EPISODE 1

PROLOGUE
Should I blame it on immaturity or too much attachment for the little ones (human beings)?

After maneuvering my way to come down to Earth by asking to be a guardian angel. I made the terrible mistake of falling in love with the one I am supposed to be guarding, but what would be my fate when the one I love can’t see, fee, l or touch me.

I’m just a mere shadow behind her.
And it’s very painful having the kind of feeling I had for her and not being able to receive it back in return.

How did the complicated love come to be, how did my complicated feelings and immaturity almost brought an end to the race of mankind on earth?.

AS IT IS IN HEAVEN
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
Doing what I know how to do most inside the garden of life, I heard the trumpet sound, “Why could the Supreme One be calling us now?” I asked myself rhetorically bringing out my white feathers from my back, walking to the magnificent hall from the Garden of Life is not far but I am just too lazy to walk, I prefer flying than walking, I’m always awed when I look down to Earth and see the little ones walking,

”Don’t they get tired of it?”

I will always ask myself with a feeling of sympathy for them.

I flew up and head to the magnificent hall. The magnificent hall is the building where the Supreme One holds all His meeting with His angels, it was built with gold and is the most beautiful building in Heaven after the Supreme One and the Greater One’s house.

It devoured mass vast of lands, and it’s divided into four-part,
The first part was where the Supreme One, Mother Creator, and the Greater One stay, it consists of three thrones made of gold.
The Greater One is the son of the Supreme One, that He cherishes so much.

The Supreme Being’s affection was divided into two before, one for the Greater One and the other for brother Luci. Brother Luci was an angel like us but the Supreme One cherished him like the Greater One.

Brother Luci was really fun to be with, his voice was super awesome, whenever he sings, all the angels always want to hear it, but he serves only the Supreme One and can only sing for Him. After brother Luci ignited a rebel and was banished from Heaven, the Greater One only enjoys the full affection of the Supreme One.

Another area was for we the angels to sit, it was made up of golden chairs and another part was where the glorious singers are, this aspect consists of beautiful ladies with feathers too who use their voices in glorifying the Supreme One, they always classify themselves as an angel but I don’t count them as one of us, this faction was formed when brother Luci was banished.

And the last segment, well I don’t know what it’s for, because nobody stays there, only the Supreme One knows what He plans to do with it. (To know more about the magnificent hall, I’ll show you around personally when you get to heaven #winks)

On my way to the magnificent hall, I had to fly over brother Luci's building which has been deserted for over a millennium year. Passing over this building always makes me remember about brother Luci, I was the last angel created, and I heard it was Mother Creator that asked that I should be made. I was the youngest and the most cherished of the angels by Mother Creator like how the Supreme One cherished brother Luci.

Every angels have a specific duty post they’re assigned to. Like brother Gabriel and some other angels are in charge of delivering the supreme messages, brother Michael and his angel warriors are in charge of waging war against any oppressor and they were also in charge of being guardian angels, brother Luci then was in charge of glorifying the Supreme One and many more like that.

There are some angels in charge of creating the little ones. But the reverse is the case for me, because I was the youngest of all the angels and believe me, I am also the cutest of them, Mother Creator always has me in her bosom, and when it was time for me to join a department, Mother Creator was against it, she insisted that I should be left alone, and do anything I wish to do.

When I clocked a millennium, the Supreme One chased me away from Mother Creator's bossom, the Supreme One is a jealous type and when He sees that I was the only one Mother Creator was devoting all her time into, He used the excused that I am now of age to be free from Mother Creator’s bossom.

Tho all the angels still refer to me as the Little One, I doubt if they even remember my real name. Getting a building of my own and having nothing to do, I decided to pick which angel I will be staying with most. I decided to go for the son of the Supreme One, the Greater One but decided against it because he is the boring type. He is always serious and doesn’t joke with the other angels, that was what I thought without knowing that I was wrong.

So I settled for brother Luci. Every day was always filled with fun with brother Luci, after he’s free from the Supreme One, he will teach me how to play different types of instruments and also how to train my voice to be like his own. He was a very good and jovial angel, he liked me so much and I also liked him, we play like we’re of the same age whereas he’s older than me with 9 millenniums and the same goes to other angels, the angel using the least age to senior me is 5 millenniums. So they always refer to me as the Little One and refuse to play with me.

I was almost at the same standard with brother Luci in terms of singing and playing of different sorts of instruments before he rebelled against the Supreme One with some angels from the warrior squad, brother Luci is not good in fighting so he had to convinced some angels from the warrior squad to help him and brought some demons from hades too to assist him.

But with all this support, he lost to brother Michael.

I wave off the thought in my head as I flew to the magnificent hall, everyone had already settled down, and I was the last to enter. I quickly tiptoed inside in order not to be seen by the Supreme One that I was late but He’s already caught me.

”Always late" the Supreme One directed at me as he looked into the Mother Creator who was sitting on the throne at His left-hand side.

Mother Creator quickly took her gaze away from him and looked into mine with a smile which I reciprocated with mine. But something was different in the setting that day, there was a human in front of the throne, and it was a female, she has magnificent beauty and she was shining in glory.

”Ooops” I said knocking my head when I remembered that that day was the tenth day after the creation of the last perfect being.

Every ten days, a perfect being is been created, and the creation of perfect beings is always monitored by the Supreme One and Mother Creator themselves.

A single day in Heaven equivalent to ten years on Earth, so a perfect being is always sent down to earth every 100 years.

I knew the meeting was for the purpose of selecting a guardian angel for the perfect being. It has to beg my desire to go down to Earth and stay with the little being, but I have never been selected as a guardian angel before because I wasn’t among the angel warriors and I wasn’t ready to be.

The perfect beings are always posed to face different types of persecutions and evil on Earth because of how they are, they can be created in the form of male or female. They are blessed with divine beauty which can not be seen on Earth, everything about them is always perfect and they always shine brighter among their colleagues, even beyond their colleagues.

Because of their nature, they are always threading on dangerous roads, so a guardian angel is always sent with them to Earth to wade off evil from their paths. And the main reason a guardian angel is needed most and must be from the warrior angels is because of brother Luci.

The water running inside the perfect beings is from the water of life, normal little beings are created with water of creation, but the perfect beings created with water of life that runs in their blood. A drop of a mixture of their blood with Hakintolite water into the middle of the Earth will wipe out all little beings from the surface of the Earth.

Tho brother Luci can’t lay his hand on Hakintolite water but there’s nothing impossible when he’s able to get the perfect one’s blood.

The Supreme One announced the reason for the meeting which we all know, selecting the perfect one’s guardian. Brother Lucien was called forward, he’s the assistant of brother Michael, and when the Supreme One wanted to give him the responsibility of being the guardian angel, but the Greater One spoke for me.

Ever since brother Luci has been cast down, I started getting closer to the Greater One, I didn’t know he was also fun to be with until I got closer to him. He so much loves me the little ones and he shared the love to me.

Being with him for a long time made me also cherish the little ones. He knows that I wish to stay among the little ones but I can’t be given the chance because of my status.

It got to a time when the Greater One was sent to live among the little ones as a human for three days, I cried every day just to make Him take me along but He couldn’t because it was a mission meant for Him only. When He came back, He promised me that He was going to find a way for me to stay among the little ones. Even if it is as a shadow i.e guardian angel.

Ever since the day He promised me, I have gotten closer to brother Michael so that I could learn how to fight and the reason was unknown to brother Michael only the Greater One knew of my plan.

After some training from brother Michael, I have been training alone inside my garden.

"Father, I wish you allow Benmanna to be the guardian angel of the perfect being” He said to the surprise of everyone inside the hall.

They all know me to be an immature angel and living the fate of the perfect one to my hand was something they didn’t saw coming. Everyone inside the hall including Mother Creator and the Supreme Being looked into the eye of the Greater One with disbelief, they didn’t expect Him to bring forth such an opinion,

"Who did you say should be the guardian angel of the perfect being?” the Supreme One asked the Greater One with a serious tone.

”Benmanna” the Greater One replied confidently.

“And why do you propose him?” the Supreme One asked again.

“Because he’s fit for the task” the Greater One replied which led to everyone inside the hall to bursting into laughter excluding Mother Creator and me.

“I don’t believe am hearing this from you when you know how delicate this mission is” the Supreme One retorted with anger.

"I’m sure he’s capable of the mission Father, just give him a chance” the Greater One replied trying to influence the Supreme One’s decision.

"Benmanna!” the Supreme One called with a harsh tone.

"Yes, Your Highness” I replied standing up.

“Move to the middle!” the Supreme One commanded and I obeyed moving to the middle.

"Mention some of the guidelines of being a guardian angel,” the Supreme One asked knowing well that I will not know it.

Everything pertaining to being a guardian angel is only known by the angel warriors because it is their duty, but the Greater One also knew about it and He had devoted some of His time to teach me.

I stood transfixed at the spot with a blank expression, everyone already thought I didn’t know it, and when the Supreme One made me speak. I quickly voiced out.

"Hurt not the innocent little ones..."

"Ye must be ready and prepare every time any form of war that may be posed by the wicked little ones..."

"Guarding the perfect one is your main duty..."

"Never get distracted in the course of discharging your duty... blablablabla.”

I listed out all the guidelines without omitting any. Everyone inside the magnificent hall was surprised excluding the Greater One who was busy smiling and winking at me. I could tell that the Supreme One was also surprised.

"Well, someone has been learning” the Supreme One later voiced out thinking of what more He could use to take me off from being the guardian angel.

"In other to show us that you’re capable of being the guardian angel, you must defeat Lucien who was supposed to be the one doing the job.” He spoke to the surprise of everyone inside the hall.

Brother Lucien was the next in command to Brother Michael, he’s very powerful and strong and valour in battle.

Everyone inside the hall thought I don’t stand a chance against him.

"The immature one against fierce Lucien, it’s already a lost fight.” I heard someone spoke among the angels, but I didn’t do as if I heard it.

"Lucien, step forward!” the Supreme One commanded and brother Lucien stood up walking towards me.

"You’ll spar with Benmanna and the winner will be the guardian angel,” the Supreme One said which forced a smile out of brother Lucien lip.

I was smiling deep inside me too because I was sure of myself, no one knows the hidden power I’ve inside of me, When I was made neutral and immune to the code guarding the angels of being a participant in a post, my Mother Creator bestowed on me the ability to exceed excellently in everything I wish to learn.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Not going into details of how the fight went, I won it tho it was very hard, many angels couldn’t believe this and I saw the rage in brother Lucien eye but I am just a type who isn’t bothered by anything. I was granted permission to follow the perfect one.

The Supreme One snapped his finger and I was clothed with golden armour and a golden sword.

After the necessary procedure, we were set to go. When the perfect one and I were going to the Earth.
I asked the perfect being where she chose to be conceived.

”Africa, precisely in Nigeria” she replied boastfully.

”What?!!!” I exclaimed shockingly.

I almost ran back to forsake the task but it was already too late.

To be continued.
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2020
EPISODE 2

About to be born...
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
With heavy heart, Ranking opened his car door and entered it, his mind was filled with guilt, he couldn’t believe he did it, the bright expression that always follow him around was no longer there, his mind was filled with guilt and he felt like he should vanish with the car into the ground. He rested his head on the steering of the car with a dejected mood.

He raised his head up abruptly following the tap on his car window. He looked at the person and remembered he came in the company of someone to BAMO EXCLUSIVE HOTEL situated in Ikoyi. It was Yemi, his secretary,
He looked at her and felt like speeding off leaving her there.
He couldn’t just imagine that he later fell for her tricks.

Yemi was the secretary of Ranking in his head company situated in Obalende. Merely looking at her will make some men drool, she has around the small face, light in completion, a cute set of white teeth that could heal a lunatic when flashed at him, slightly curved leg. Apart from being bestowed with a beautiful face, her figure is the killer type, her bossom was a bit above average, and a little below excess, her backside can cause an accident on the highway because she had it in excess. She’s the type of girl you can’t classify as being slim or fat, she’s just normal.

Ranking almost decided against her appointment a year ago when she applied for the post of secretary in his company, and the reason was not far fetched, it was because he wanted to avoid what just occurred between him and her in BAMO EXCLUSIVE HOTEL right now. He knew temptation will always be lurking around if he has such a hot girl as his secretary, but her qualifications were perfect among all the candidates they got their C.V, and he just couldn’t decipher the main reason he accepted her.

Just got to the office one day and asked his manager to give her a call that she has been employed, the reason he did it, he couldn’t tell to date. He has spent a year avoiding being tempted to do anything intimate with her, but here he is with his secretary looking at him from his car window expecting him to open the door after series of hardcore s...x in one of the VVIP room of BAMO EXCLUSIVE HOTEL.

Slowly his hand moved to the unlock key on one of the car boards beside him. She entered the car smiling seductively at him, the urge to slap her filled Ranking but he controlled it and started the car as he wheeled out of the magnificent gate of the hotel opened by one of the securities.

The journey was done in a silent mood, though Yemi tried to lift the atmosphere Ranking didn’t give her a chance to do so, all the topics she tried to brought up were all being met by a blank expression from Ranking who focused on the driving as if a seer has told him that if he will soon die by a road accident.

It’s was normal for Ranking to feel how he’s feeling, he has been married for more than 6 ½ years and he hasn’t seen the unclothedness of another woman talk less of committing adultery. He’s faithful to his wife and loved her so much, even tho she was barren, six years + of being in a marriage and she hasn’t even had a miscarriage talk less of conceiving a child. They’ve done a lot and different types of checkup and test but all the doctors they’ve come in contact with always have the same tone in their mouth which was "With all the tests carried out on you and your wife sir, there’s nothing wrong with the two of you, all you just have to do is wait for God’s time, and am sure your wife will conceive, but take this prescription to our pharmacist down there, get these drugs from there to draw God’s time nearer.”

Lolz, what concerns God’s time and drug. Ranking’s mind was filled up, he has broken the code of conduct of business, how will her boss-employee relationship with Yemi be now that he has tasted out of her honey-pot.

After dropping Yemi at her bus stop, he sped off not even hearing or bidding her bye. The main problem lies in his house, he knew he couldn’t keep the fact that he has hurt his wife out of his mind and that will portray in his characters and behavior at home, his wife (Precious ) is the sensitive type, just a micro change in the behavior of her husband, she is sure to notice it.

He honked when he got to the gate of his beautiful 5 bedroom flat, his gateman peeped through the hole made on the gate in order to decipher who it was.

"Fool, only God knows when you’ll be able to know the sound of my car horn” Ranking said with a low voice as he drove inside his large compound to the parking space.

"Oga, I don come back?" Dandy the gateman asked with his deep Hausa dialect, smiling as soon as Ranking came out of the car.

"No, it’s my ghost, stupid” Ranking replied irritated by his gateman’s stupid question.

"Is madam in?" He asked heading inside with his heart heavy as if a rock was placed on it.

"Yes, she I just come back now” Dandy replied Ranking who didn’t even take a step to listen to his answer.

Precious was sitting on one of the couch in the sitting room watching Zeeworld channel on their 45 inches plasma television. She was deeply engrossed in it that she didn’t notice when her husband entered. She got startled when she heard the door of her bedroom suddenly sounded due to the impact it was shut by anyone that shut it.

She was scared and picked the Dstv remote on the table to use as a weapon as she headed to the bedroom shaking. She sighed a sigh of relief when she got in and saw her husband sitting on their king-size bed, his chin embedded in between his two palms, he was lost in his thought and didn’t know when his wife entered.

“What’s wrong darling?” she said as she sat beside her husband, tapping him on his back in order to bring him out of his thought.

"Nothing dear" he replied startled.

"Don’t give me that dear, I’m not going to take that for an answer” she replied him persisting to know what’s really wrong with him.

"Nothing dear, just a hectic day at work, that’s all he replied to her trying to change his mood.

"Did mom call you again?" she asked again.

Yeah, Ranking’s mom has been a bone in the throat for the couple, though her son had banned her from coming to his house because of her constant coming to his house to embarrass Precious because she hasn’t conceived yet in her son house. After the ban, she didn’t relent on calling her son telling him to get a new wife and leave Precious. But that would be the last thing Ranking will do on earth before not until today when he took the step to do it.

"Mom didn’t call me but something else happened" Ranking replied to her with a stern look.

"Then what’s it, honey?" Precious asked him to change her sitting posture in order to look straight into his eye while he talks.

"Please forgive me, I’ve really sinned against you," he said with tears visible in his sclera part of his eye. He wanted to go on his kneel but was stopped by his wife.

"It’s okay my honey pie, just tell me what it is and I will forgive you," she said raising him back to the bed.

"Okay, I will tell you," he said scratching his head, although the room was highly ventilated with the high power AC installed in it, still the cloth he was wearing was already filled with sweat.

"I...I...I, I did, I, ehn, ehn, I” he started stammering.

" You what, honey?, just tell me, I promise not to get mad at you,” she said wrapping Ranking hands in hers in other to give him the confidence to say what’s on his mind.

"I slept with Yemi..." he said swiftly closing his eye.

"You meant Yemi your secretary?" she asked him covering her mouth with her hand in order not to scream.

"I’m sorry dear, it was the devil" Ranking pleaded now going on his knees without seeing anyone stop him now.

Precious stood up with the slow-motion and headed to the guest room, she locked the door as she fell down beside it weeping. She knew she was the cause of her husband committing adultery, if only she had conceived, her forever darling and faithful husband wouldn’t have had the cause to have s..x with his secretary.

"Why God, what have I done to deserve this? Haven’t I served You well, haven’t I suffered enough to receive a gift from You, even after praying, fasting for countless days? You didn’t answer my prayer, even when I faced persecution from my husband families, I haven’t for once spoken negatively unto You, I know you’re going to answer me at Your right time, but the right time is already getting late, please Lord, grant me my heart desire.”

She poured out weeping ceaselessly on the floor.

To be continued.
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by dawno2008(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Ok let's go there cool
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
EPISODE 3

In The Cloud...
"Did you sew how I defeated one of the greatest warriors in Heaven?" I asked the perfect one as we were walking down the Earth, tho I would have loved to fly but there are some steps we must thread downward before we get into the Earth before I would be able to fly. The journey was becoming boring as the little girl beside me refused to opened her mouth ever since we left the magnificent hall.

She didn’t answer me as she kept on going without even acting as she heard me.

"What a beautiful little devil?” I thought in my mind as she refused to answer me.

"Or did they forgot to give her sound and hearing abilities?” I asked myself when I tried to start another chat with her but she just kept quiet as we kept walking.

After thinking for some time, I thought of asking her things about her instead of asking about mine.

"Where exactly did you chose to be conceived when you’re given the chance to choose?"

"Africa, precisely in Nigeria" she replied boastfully.

"Okay, Nigeria.”

" What?!" I exclaimed shockingly.
I almost ran back to forsake the task but it was already too late.

"How could you choose that awful place?" I asked her with anger in my tone.

"Because I felt pity for her" she answered without slowing down her pace.

"Who?" I asked surprisingly.

"The lady crying beside the door" she answered.

"Do you see any lady in heaven?" I asked her perplexed at her answers.

"Looks like you’re every dumb” she replied.

"What?!" I exclaimed. No one has ever told me that I was dumb before and hearing it from a little one for the first time, brought a kind of sensation that I can’t explain into me.

"When the Supreme One showed me the accepted candidates they can allow me to stay with on Earth, there was a single candidate from Nigeria, and she felt very depressed and was weeping profusely because she doesn’t have a child yet” she answered pitifully.

"What of my own tears, can’t you see it, because you felt pity for someone, you denied me the chance to live in Asia, where I would really love to be, precisely in Israel, and if you can’t go with that, you should have chosen Europe, most countries there are awesome, but all you could do is select a country with a highly confusing set of little ones, the second version of Tower of Babel. Have I offended you before?” I asked changing my voice to sound like a bird’s own and she laughed.

Seeing her laughed, hit a place inside of me, I think the place was somewhere situated in my chest.

"But do you know you’re kinda late" I informed her and she seemed surprised about what I said.

"Late as how?" she asked with a surprised expression.

"I am to deduce the time you saw the lady and when we’ll get to Earth, all should approximate to 4 hours and that should approximate to a year and a half on Earth” I informed her and she looked surprised again.

"Then we’ve to move fast" she retorted increasing her pace.

I shook my head with disbelief as I also fastened my steps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to Earth, I told her to picture the lady in her head and focus more on her, she did and we teleported into a dark room but we could see the occupants clearly,
a guy was atop a lady and the lady was busy screaming while the guy at the top kept on banging her, he was slamming her with his waist on the bed.

I and the perfect one just stood there looking at them.

"What are they doing?" the perfect one asked with a confused expression.

"They’re having sex" I replied to her.

"Sex!" I suddenly exclaimed covering the perfect one’s eye with my feather and we teleported outside again.

The place we teleported to was the compound of the house we just entered.

"That was close," I said breathing heavily as I dropped the perfect one.

"That was close and what were those people doing inside that place?" the perfect one asked with curiosity filled eye.

"They almost breached my holy place and what they were doing inside there?" I smirked before
continuing.

"They’re on the verge of making you" I answered her smiling sheepishly.

"Good, our timing is right" she answered happily.

"But how did you know that that was what they were doing?" she asked looking at me like a guilty one.

But I couldn’t answer her because I also didn’t know how I know, my brain just received the signal all of a sudden and I knew everything about sex.

She punched me playfully when I didn’t answer her and I did mine back.

Every day was always filled with fun, I and the perfect one always play around, joking around, she was really a good company, even after she had made an appearance in the stomach of Precious (her mother to be) and the doctor confirmed her pregnancy, she vacated her stomach the same day the doctor confirmed her pregnancy. She only goes back into it when Precious wants to go and do a check-up.

Sometimes, Precious always thinks that she isn’t pregnant, because she doesn’t feel how other pregnant ladies use to feel and her stomach isn’t getting larger, unknown to her that her child wasn’t ready to be inside her, flexing outside.

The perfect one always likes me to take her and fly in the atmosphere and to sing for her. Our playing doesn’t know day and night, we played so much that we got very acquainted with ourselves, she liked me so much that I had to beg her to return to her mom’s womb when it was time for her to be conceived.

She didn’t wish to go and I also didn’t want her to go, because when she’s conceived, she will forget everything about me, and we won’t be able to see, communicate and feel ourselves again. I will be lonely and all I will have to do is protect her from dangers.

The day she departed from me was a very sad day, she wept her heart out. That was when she opened up to me that she loves me, she learned about the meaning of love through our process of watching Zeeworld Channel with her mother, all they do every day in that is channel is about love.

"I love you, Ben, I’ve been loving you for long, but I think I should tell you now because I’m going to forget and it will be rude for me to put you in the dark,” she said to my utmost surprise that day.

The words just kept on resounding in my head, tho I don’t love her but I liked her as my friend, that was what I thought, she pecked me as we bade ourselves goodbye and she returned to her mom’s womb
which led to Precious entering the labour pain stage.

She was rushed to the hospital and taken to the labour room by some nurses. I followed them flying above their car.

The day the perfect being was to be born was among the day I fought most on Earth. I was inside the labour room with them when Precious was screaming in pain as she was grunting hard to bring the child to life. Suddenly, the weather changed and thunder started clasping, darkness started hovering everywhere.

"Am gonna have one hell of a night I said unsheathing my golden sword from its sheath which was on my back as different types of evil spirits and demon started strolling in.

To be continued.
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by dawno2008(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Interesting
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by Finnestgreat: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by xaviercasmir(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
nice one
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
EPISODE 4

~~~~~~~10 Years later~~~~~~

Appetizer Break
"I’m Miss Efe Ifedolapo Mobolaji, but you can simply call me Miss Efe" Efe said facing the new sets of JSS 1 students that were just being enrolled in Ruler Of Sky Model College.

It was the best school in Ajah, it’s building is a magnificent one, filled with qualified teachers only,
standard equipments for learning and extra curricular activities. It was shielded round with a magnificent wall filled with barb wire at its top, this was done to ensure adequate security in the school, and because the school isn’t for day students only, it also consists of boarders, whose hostel is situated in the school compound.

The real owner of the school Mr. Wisdom Shanu was said to be one of most wretched person in the country, before he suddenly got rich and build the school, it was rumoured that he built the school mainly for his family members to attend but he later changed his mind and made it a school for the elite and wealthy people’s children.

"Okay, Miss Efe" only a girl answered among the 9 students inside the class.

Efe smiled and continued her introduction, that was not the first time she was experiencing such from students of RSMC, it has became an activity she has gotten used to. But something was odd to her, the cute little girl that answered her bashed her thought, when she first entered the class, she had already scanned through the students and deduced the ones that will give her problem most out of all of them, the little cute girl that answered her was the one topping her chart in her mind, because she was extremely beautiful and cute, "she must be from a very wealthy family that would have pampered her to ruin” she elucidated in her mind as she was mesmerized by her beauty.

"I will be the one taking you Civic Education till God’s know, so will you all please do me the favour of telling me your names?" she said almost pleading to them but none of the students stood up.

All of them were just looking at her as if she spoke Latin or Arabic to them. She smiled as she open the little cover on the temporary marker in her hand and backed the class to start writing on the white board.

"I’m Tabitha, Olugbaye Tabitha" the cute girl answered again surprising the hell out of Miss Efe,
that was the first time a students will reply her question since her two years of teaching in the school.

She closed the marker back and turned to face the the one who broke the record of mentioning her name in her first day as a JSS 1 students.

She was surprised to see the pretty girl standing and smiling at her.
She couldn’t believe it, she moved closer to her and hugged her deeply like a long lost child that was just found.

"What a cute name you have dear, can I be your friend?" Efe asked the little girl nicely stretching her hands towards her.

"Yes you can" Tabitha replied receiving the handshake.

She headed back to the board and wrote on the board, Civic Education at the upper part of the board, after that, she wrote, what is Civic Education below the subject.

"I know some of you must have been taught in your primary school the meaning of Civic Education, so can any of you please stand up and give me any definition of Civic Education you know?"

She asked them in the most humble manner she could muster but still, the kids were unyielding.

She had already trained herself to have full patience when dealing with her rotten kids, after an incident occurred when she got angry and was almost sacked.

"Friend, can you give it a try?" she asked facing Tabitha.

"Civic Education according to Wikipedia is the study of the theoretical, political and practical aspects of citizenship, as well as its rights and duties; the duties of citizens to each other as members of a political body and to the government...” she replied swiftly.

Efe just stood there looking at her with her mouth wide-open, she felt like she was dreaming, a ten year old kid defining Civic from
Wikipedia is something she hasn’t seen before.

I just stood where I was beside the perfect one smiling, that wasn’t her first time of doing such, when she was in Basic Four, her teacher then, fainted when she answered a question which a university graduate will have to make some research about it before being able to answer it.

I accoladed the teacher because she didn’t faint, she just stood looking at the perfect one with her mouth opened.

She taught them some things about Civic Education and got out of the class when her period was over.
Only a single teacher entered the class after the departure of the Civic Education teacher. The perfect one was the first person he asked of when he entered the class, I knew it was the Civic Education teacher that has gisted him about the perfect one.

"Who is Olugbaye Tabitha among you all?" Mansir asked as he entered the JSS 1 class.

"I’m the one" Tabitha said standing up smiling.

Apart from Tabitha being beautiful and very smart, there’s something people don’t know, things that only we in heaven knows, she is the type that wherever she is, she must be cherished, and whatever the circumstances, she must shine among her colleague. I just always pity the students in the same class as her, the teachers may think that it’s because the kids had been spoilt by their parents,
but even if they weren’t, that’s how they will be looking like dummy anytime they’re asked of anything.
Even if they know, some force will just let them keep their mouth shut and they will just see theirselves not talking.

Only children with strong star can be free from this.

Like when she was in primary school, there were two students with strong star among her classmates, but the fact that she has to shine will not go away. Like we the angels, we’ve the abilities to know things out of the blue, it’s just like saying that our brain was designed to know things by itself, I don’t know this before but as I kept on passing my time on Earth, I got to know it, like the day I suddenly know everything about sex out of the blue.

The Supreme One also bestowed this kind of brain on the perfect ones he’s created, tho, I will say it’s half of our own cause it isn’t effective as mine, but it’s above normal human own.

She has the ability to answer any questions even if that was the first time she comes across it. I just stood beside her as the male teachers that entered kept on showering praises on the perfect one.

All he did throughout his teaching was staring at the perfect one.
After his teaching, the bell was jingled and the message passed by whoever rang the bell was that it was time for appetizing break.
I was kind of surprised hearing such, not less than a minute, a teacher came inside and ushered the students up and asked them to follow him.

They did and he led to a big hall, it looked like a restaurant but it was a cafeteria, the chairs and table inside it were arranged in a restaurant setting and some students were already there.
They’re mostly seniors who already know there way around.

RSMC was graced with beautiful ladies and handsome guys, they’re very smart in their uniform, the juniors uniform was the mixture of pink and cream, while the senior students own was the mixture of wine and sky blue. And I must accolade the person who made the combo of their uniform, because it’s very beautiful.

Inside the hall some students were already sitted, some sitting in pair while some were sitting single.

"Get yourself somewhere to sit" the teacher who led the JSS 1 students said to them humbly before he got out of sight.

Every student inside the cafeteria all got their gaze on the perfect one, I knew they were all mesmerized by her beauty. Some that were just making their way to their seat even collided with themselves which made the other students to burst into Behind laughter.

Something wasn’t right about the cafeteria, darkness filled everywhere but no one could see it except me, and that means only one thing,
diabolical power was present in there, but I couldn’t decipher where.

On each table inside the cafeteria was a small menu which consisted of every snacks the students can order and a small paper beside it depicting a number, and also a segment for them to write what they would like to order. Every chairs inside the cafeteria were numbered and it’s the same number that’s on the paper that the students can use to order.
The number was to recognize the table an order was made from .

After everyone had settled down,
Some girls dressed smartly started going round each table to pick the paper. All the students of JSS 1 inside the hall except Tabitha didn’t fill theirs. So the girls which I presume to be the waiters explained to them what the paper is for and they all filled theirs.

After taking the paper away, not up to a minute, the girls started returning with trays containing different types of snack on it. That was when I knew what was wrong, to human, the tray consisted of mince pie, doughnut, ice cream etc but what was really in it was animal’s heart.

I shook my head pitifully as I saw students munching on this poison happily, then I saw a girl coming towards where the perfect one was sitting with her orders. As she got closer, I clogged her leg and she lost balance and fell down pouring all that was in her hand.

"I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry..." she said repeatedly as she swiftly cleared the ground of what she smeared it with.

After she disappeared out of sight, another girl appeared with another tray consisting of the perfect one’s order.

Truth was that I didn’t wanted to ignite a fight because I was very tired, I fought throughout the night and it has made me tired, I knew if I reveal to everyone what they were eating, it will cause a fight with the dark men doing the deed, but when I saw another girl with a tray headed towards our direction, I unsheathed my sword from my back, I pointed it towards the sky as I snapped my fingers and the cafeteria changed, it transformed to an old house which was filled with different sorts of diabolical things, skulls of human, charms and the like, the snacks in front of every students transformed to hearts of animal immensely smeared with blood.

The cafeteria became rowdy as the students that were doing as if they couldn’t run before started running helter skelter screaming.

The perfect one also ran and I tried to follow her but two evil spirits appeared at once, I smile as I pointed the sword I raised up at them and they turned to ashes. I wanted to follow after Tabitha again and was stopped by five people, they were all clothed in red and all has staff depicting the head of a serpent on it handle.
Mr. Wisdom Shanu was among them, and I knew the person in the middle was their leader. I knew they’re already in spiritual realm that’s how they could see me.

They looked like kids in front of me, I’m a giant and they were ordinary humans trying to fight me, that was the first day human will dare to cross my path, ever since I’ve started my mission, all I did was fight evil spirits and demons, and for humans to be challenging me was kind of funny,
They were fool to think they can defeat an angel.

That was what I thought until the five of them joined their staff together and a big serpent twice my size with a red crystal on its head emanated from it. They shifted back and worship it, the serpent roared loudly, it brought out flame from its mouth directing it at me,but I dodged it, seeing this, it charge at me with full speed, but as I held my sword towards it, it stopped abruptly and shifted back,
I saw the confused look on Wisdom and his partner’s face.

I charged at the serpent with full speed and I saw as it break through the wall and ran away.
As it ran away, Wisdom and his colleagues were drawn out of the spiritual realm and they couldn’t see me again.

They started begging for their life turning to all direction at once.
I didn’t do anything to them, it occurred to me that the serpent might go after the perfect one since it was scared of me and smiting the perfect will be the same thing as smiting me.

I bounded the five of them with an invisible rope and connected with the perfect one in order to know where she was. I saw her clearly hiding behind one of the school bus. I teleported at once to where she was and like I presumed, the serpent appeared once.

On seeing me it screeched and tried to run away again but this time I chased after it, it was very fast so I had to brought out my feathers in order to be able to beat its speed. I was flying while it was gliding swiftly, when I was directly over it, I jumped on it and I used my sword to destroy the crystal on its head and its died at once.

After killing it ,the darkness hovering around cleared at once.
I returned to where the perfect one was and was surprised not to see her. I connected with her again in spirit and I saw her in her dad’s car.

Parents of students were already present in the school when they heard the news, news really travel fast, I said to myself as I took my position near the perfect one.

Following the incident, Mr. Shanu Wisdom the owner of the school loose it at once, by losing it, I meant he became mad, as he tore the cloth on his body, he was naked as he began to confess his crimes to all the parents present in the school. He told them how he has been diverting the student’s fortune to his through the snacks they always eat during the appetizer break and many more of his evil deeds. Before finally running out to the street, he mentioned how one of the students who has a guardian angel ruin everything.

I was laughing when some parents were claiming it was their child that has the guardian angel because they have been seeing the signs for a long time.

The incident led to the withdrawal of Tabitha from the school, she was enrolled in another one and that was how everything started, the good, happy, sad, bad and above it all, my foolishness started.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by Finnestgreat: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Op this story make sense
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
EPISODE 5

Coincidental enemy’s love...
In heaven where I came to earth, we all love ourselves, we were taught to love all creation of the Supreme, either wild or calm, ranging from beast of the Earth to the human inhabiting it. The Supreme One really love His creatures and He always endure us to like them too. But our commitment is greater than one another.

I love the creation more than other angels because of the time I spent with the Greater One who also share the same love the Supreme has for the little ones.

I knew I was loving the perfect one more than other little ones, but I thought it’s just the normal pure brotherly love I have for other little ones, "it’s because I’m with her most, that’s why I love her most."

I always assure myself in order not to admit it that the love I have towards the perfect is more than a mere brotherhood love. Having to follow her around everyday became my source of joy, but not being able to communicate with her always makes me sad. I always miss the nine months we spent together, I could say those moments were the best of my life that I could trade with the years I spent with brother Luci and the Greater One.

I admit that I really wish we could go back to the days we can communicate. Tho my mission on Earth was to protect her and it was made mandatory to stay with her 24/7, but even if it was not made mandatory to stay with her everyday, I would still be staying with her without leaving her for a second.

I was always ready to protect her from any harm, and it brings me joy knowing that it’s because of me that she was safe from every harm. When she sleeps at night, I was always on guard wading off every danger coming her way including mosquitoes. She’s always terrified of rats so I made sure none ever locate its way to anywhere close to her.

Her smile was always my own source of happiness and I always make sure I cover for any mistake she did so that she won’t get disciplined by her mom who’s a strict person. She never spare the rod when correcting her when she’s wrong. I started covering for her mistakes at age 8 when her tears made me to also weep. Her mom really dealth with her so much that day because she disobeyed her.

After the birth of Tabitha, Ranking’s business bloom beyond what he could ever imagined, his company became a global one with branches in four countries in different continent in just a year. One in the United States, another in China, another one in Australia in and the last one was in France.

He became extremely rich and bought the house next to his, he demolished his own house and the one he bought and merged the two lands together to erect a magnificent structure. He built a big supermarket for his wife and started investing in new businesses and he surely succeeded in all.

He was ready to give to his child good and quality education, he has already sent her to England to study when she was age five, but the little girl who couldn’t stay away from her mom couldn’t adapt there, she didn’t use up to six months before the administration of the school she was in England advised her parents that, it’s either her mom comes to England to stay with her or she should return to her bossom back in Nigeria.

The first option would have been easy to choose if not for the phobia and flight trauma Precious has. It happened when she was traveling by air within local route, it was from Lagos to Abuja, the flight she was in collided with a bad weather and only those who has been in that situation would know how she really felt. It was due to God’s and the experience pilots intervention that made them all to avoid a crash. She even fainted during the course, and ever since then, she couldn’t enter an aeroplane talk less of making a journey with it.

After the little girl was brought back home, Ranking had made sure she was sent to only the best school. After she finished her primary school education, he enrolled het in a school called RSMC, a reputable school that is of high standard in his local government. He had to withdraw her from there on her first day in school following the confession of the owner of the school Mr. Wisdom Shanu that he was using the school to extort the fortunes of the kids to make himself rich.

The only school he could enrol her again that met his taste was the one his first daughter was going to. Before her wife gave birth to Tabitha, he committed adultery with his secretary and it led to the secretary being pregnant. Tho he told his wife about it and she just accepted her fate not until she too was graced with her own kid.

His plan was to enrol Tabitha in the same school Yemi’s daughter (his first daughter) was attending. He knew that they wouldn’t know each other, because his first child was already in JSS 2 while Tabitha was just to be In JSS 1, and he would make sure not to go to the school, the registration of the child would be done by Precious and he employed an Hausa guy who’s good in driving as a driver that will be taking her to school to and fro. He knew that when they coincidentally meet (his two daughters) they will think it’s just a mere coincidence that they were bearing the same surname.

"Please make sure you help me to take good care of her and please don’t hesitate to discipline her when she do anything wrong, don’t mind this school law or code that doesn’t allow you to beat in my child’s case.”

I smiled as I listened to Precious telling the class teacher of Tabitha’s class all what I expected her to say, instead of going home after completing the registration of the perfect one at the principal’s office, she still searched for the class teacher of the class Tabitha was placed in, handling over the discipline of the kid to her.

I was surprised to see Miss Efe as the class teacher, the perfect one only use a week at home before she was later enrolled in the school.

"How could she have quickly gotten job here?" I asked myself when I saw her.

While Precious was busy adhering Miss Efe not to be taken aback when she wants to discipline her kid, Miss Efe was just busy smiling at the perfect and the perfect one too was also doing the same.

After Precious finished what she came to the school to do, she adhere her daughter to be of good character in the school and make sure she continues making her proud. She left and Miss Efe took the perfect one to her class.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2020
EPISODE 6
Prestigious Pearls Dynamic College is a school that can be weigh together with RSMC, the structure looks similar and its also comprises of day and boarding students. High power AC were installed in every class, teaching in the school was carried out by oversea teachers. A projector was mounted in every class, every of the teachings carried out in the school was based on live streaming teaching from teachers in abroad. Even as the projector always do most of the teaching, they still recruited qualified teachers to oversee the teaching made by the foreign teachers.

They’re also in charge of marking of assignment given by the foreign teachers and the teachers always work hand in hand with the foreign teachers to set the assessment exam of the students.

The school unlike RSMC was jointly owned by five people.
And a board was set up to ensure efficient administration of the school.

On getting inside the school, I had surveyed everywhere in order to see if it’s building was based on evil foundation but the school was clean. But I knew Tabitha was going to have some little problem when I entered her class, there were nineteen students inside the class and all of them were with strong stars.

I was amazed at this, strong star children are not that easy to come by and seeing a class filled with them was something that shocked me, and in the same class, they now have the perfect one. I knew it will be a battle of the fittest.

All the students sat down in pair unlike RSMC where it’s single there.

Only a boy was sitting single in the class and I knew at once that, that would be the seat the perfect one will be assigned to.

"Make sure you all get along well" Miss Efe remarked last as she introduced Tabitha to the students who were already sitted on their seat.

"We will Miss Efe" all the students chorused brightly as Miss Efe asked Tabitha to sit with the only boy sitting without a partner in the class and she obeyed.

All the students inside the class shone brightly spiritually and physically, But the perfect one shone more brightly than them. I was even kind of happy that the perfect one was among them, I knew it will shape her well because it will be a challenge between them unlike RSMC where all the students in her class were all with weak and fair star.

"I’ll come back soon to select a class captain for the class, teachers will soon start coming to teach you, make sure you all pay maximum attention and be of good character to them" Miss Efe said before she got out of the class, while the students echoed

"We will, Miss Efe!"

"I’m Gabriel, Okunsanya..." Gabriel the boy sitting next to Tabitha said startling Tabitha.

"I’m Tabitha" she replied him smiling.

"Can we be friends?" Gabriel asked Tabitha stretching forth his hand in a manner of requesting for a handshake.

"Sure" she replied him accepting the handshake.

Ever since I had graced the Earth with my presence for the past 11 years, I became angry for the first time the day the perfect one started PPDC, I was very angry seeing her getting along with a guy, I didn’t know why I was angry with it then, after their short introduction, they started talking, I was extremely angry where I stood beside the perfect one. I felt like giving the boy a knock so that he will pass away.

"How dare him get acquainted with my special perfect one like that?" I said to myself as I stared at them in rage."

The teachers helped cooled me down as they started trooping in to teach them with the projector mounted in the front,the teachers only made little contribution to the teaching. And one thing was sure with them than death and tax, that’s the teachers staring at the perfect one not minding if it’s a male or female teacher.

After three teachers has finished monitoring the teaching of their subject, the bell was jingled and the message the person that jingled it passed was refreshing break. It was a break for the students to settle their brain for twenty minutes before teaching will commence again.

The boy sitting beside the perfect one didn’t ceased to annoyed me throughout the twenty minutes. As he kept on chit-chatting with my precious perfect one.

I heaved a sigh of relief when the bell was jingled again to signify the end of refreshing break and teachers started coming in to monitor their teaching.

After an hour or so, the bell was jingled again to signify the lunch break.

"Do you know where the cafeteria is situated?" Gabriel asked Tabitha who didn’t made a move to get out of the class as other students were already doing so.

"No I don’t and I don’t wish to" she replied him placing her head on their desk.

"Why?" Gabriel asked surprised at her response.

"It isn’t something much, just that the last one I went to didn’t go well" she replied him with a look that depicted fear.

"But you haven’t gone to any in here and I promise you it isn’t going to be like the one you’re talking about" Gabriel said trying to change her mind.

As Tabitha wanted to decline again her stomach grumbled and Gabriel smiled standing up and held her hand insisting she follows him, Tabitha only resisted weakly before she later gave in and they both head out of the empty class.

Saying that I wanted to kill the little boy will means I’m lying.
What I wanted to do was separate all his body parts then pack everything and fly back to heaven to deliver it to the Supreme One, and ask Him to punish all the creation team for creating someone who has the gut to give me headache. As if he hasn’t cross over his boundary, he still had the gut to over cross it by holding my precious perfect one’s hand with his filthy hand.

He was the first human I didn’t like except for the ones involved in diabolical practice. I was making all sorts of angry gestures as I followed the perfect one and the boy as they made their way to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria building was seperate from the class blocks.
It was situated lonely beside the school block. It was just in a simple setting, like how a cafeteria should be unlike RSMC own that looked like where the president of a country always dine.

When the perfect one and her new friend entered the cafeteria, as usual, all eye was on her. I knew she has already gotten used to it as that was not the first or second time such will be happening.

"Get your orders from the front" Gabriel said as he pointed to the place where the students were getting their food unlike RSMC where students are being served.

I was happy as the boy parted from her and the perfect made her way to the place where she will get her food.

List of foods that were available was pasted on a board beside the spot to get the order. It was big enough so that new students like Tabitha will quickly notice it. When she saw it, she moved closer to it and ran her finger through to know what she was going to order.

"Order fried rice and chicken, that’s the best thing they know how to prepare here" a girl said smiling.

Tabitha turned to look at the girl, the girl was smiling at her like she’d known her before.

Truth be told, the girl was also an epitome of beauty, she was very beautiful but Tabitha was more beautiful than her, she’s almost the same height with Tabitha and they both look alike a little.

"Thank you" Tabitha replied her staring at the girl.

"I’m Nina, Olugbaye Nina, I’m in JSS 2, can we be friends?" the girl asked Tabitha smiling while Tabitha just stood there looking at her in awe.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by Austine8090(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Nina na Tibitha half sis..
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by Finnestgreat: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nice story,op keep it up
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
EPISODE 7

Imagination
Coincidence they say is inevitable in life, but the one I witnessed the day the two daughters of Ranking met was kind of shocking to me.
I didn’t think it was just out of the ordinary, I think the Supreme One must have a hand in it. And what amazed me most was that Nina too, has a strong star. And it is the strongest I’ve ever seen, the perfect one was just a bit above her.

How could the Supreme One allow the two girls to be with a single person, tho their mother is different but it’s too much for a man to have the two extraordinary kids when some doesn’t even have any among all the children they have.

I knew a battle was going to brew up but there was nothing I could do about it. When fate is at work all I could do was just maintain my station doing what I was sent to do while fate also do what it was sent to do.

Tho the kids doesn’t know they were siblings but I knew it would be for a short time before everything get revealed.

'I’m Nina, Olugbaye Nina, I’m in JSS 2, can we be friends?" the girl asked Tabitha smiling while Tabitha just stood there looking at her in awe, she couldn’t believe that someone else was also bearing the same surname as hers, that was the first she would be seeing someone sharing her surname, throughout her primary school, none had it.

"I’m Tabitha" she replied Nina not revealing her surname.

"Wow, looks like my two cuties are getting along here" Miss Efe said smiling as she walked up to the two girls.

"The two pearls of Pearl Dynamic" she added when she got to them massaging their hair, while the two girls just stood their smiling.

"I already had it in mind to introduce my two friends to themselves before the two of you did it, but I’m still going to do it irrespective if you’ve already done it before, Tabitha, meet my loving,jovial, brilliant and cute friend Nina Olugbaye and Nina meet my beautiful, cute, loving and brilliant friend, Tabitha Olugbaye" she said squatting a bit in order to be of the same height with the two girls.

"You don’t mean it Miss Efe?" Nina suddenly screamed drawing the attention of other students to them but she doesn’t seem to care about it.

"Why didn’t you tell me that we’re bearing the same surname before?" she asked Tabitha smiling, she seems to be very happy that they’re bearing the same surname.

"Well, let me live my two lovely friends to enjoy their break time" Miss Efe said leaving the two girls.

Being from the same father doesn’t warrant that their characters will be the same, Nina was a talkative, she talks so much that I began to wonder if Angel Uriel doesn’t know his work again.

Angel Uriel is the captain of the creation team, seeing how the girl talks too nuch, I thought maybe he forgot to add something or over added something to her speech box. But Tabitha is the quiet type, she doesn’t talk much. But they still had some things in common, fried rice and chicken was their best food.

After they both got their order, they both sat down on two couple chair with table in there front. They introduced themselves more but Nina did almost all the talking.
Later Gabriel joined them, also introducing himself again to details to them. The three of them got along well. After that day, they became best of friends.

Nina not minding that she was a class above Tabitha and Gabriel always make sure they’re always together, she will come down during the refreshment break to play with her two junior friends.
After some time with Nina, Tabitha too started changing, her words weren’t at the minimum again, she now talk freely but not up to Nina’s standard.

Many people wanted to become Tabitha friend, but she didn’t allow them.

Nina was also brilliant, I could say that her brilliance was just ¼ below Tabitha’s own, and Gabriel was the next after them. Many teachers especially Miss Efe really love the trio being friends.

And Nina’s mother (Yemi) has already being trying to attack Tabitha spiritually, if not because of me, Tabitha would have been long dead. And the reason I don’t approve of her friendship with Gabriel, that I don’t know, all I know was that I don’t like Gabriel being around her.

After the first term session ended with Tabitha taking the first position in the whole if JSS 1 and Gabriel coming second. Tabitha broke the school record by having 99.9% as her overall percentage.
Gabriel took second position with 91% and other follows.

Parting for three weeks became problem for the three of them especially Nina and Tabitha, they’ve grown fond of themselves like they were siblings which they were really are but just in a complicated manner.

"Let's go to your house" Tabitha said after a long embrace between them.

"Yeah, let go" Nina replied shouting joyously.

"What of me?" Gabriel suddenly appeared out of nowhere asking the question that made me felt like slapping him, why wouldn’t him just leave the girls to do their stuff while he does his, he’s been tag woman wrapper in their class because he’s always in the company of the two girls and he seemed to care less about the nickname as that didn’t make him back off.

If only that I couldn’t harm innocent little ones, I would have long harmed him. He made my three months in the school filled with disgust for him, I was forced to watch another guy put smile on the perfect one’s face, I knew he love Tabitha but I think it was because of their age he could only tag along as a friend.

"Yeah, let go together" Tabitha replied making me sad.

Nina rode in her own car driven by her driver while Tabitha’s car was driven by her driver (Aliyu) followed from behind.

Gabriel rode with us, normally, when Tabitha is riding inside a car, I always fly above it clearing the road of any possible danger, but because Gabriel was inside the car with the perfect one, I had to stay inside the car with them in order to protect the perfect one from Gabriel who I saw as a threat to her.

"Oga, madam go talk ooo" Aliyu spoke warning Tabitha about going somewhere else without going home or informing her mom about it first.

"You don’t need to worry about her" Tabitha replied politely.

I love something about the atmosphere inside the car, that was the silent in it, I knew Gabriel was dying to speak but I made it hard for him to do so. I was only messing with his head, making him to feel insecure about speaking, like if he spoke, Tabitha was going to get mad at him.

After the warning from Aliyu and Tabitha’s reply, the remaining journey was done in silent. On getting closer to Nina’s house, I started feeling Ranking’s present around the vicinity. I knew what that means, Ranking was in Yemi’s place and I imagined what would happen if Tabitha saw hin there.

Suddenly Nina’s car came to an halt in front of a big black gate, it honked thrice and the gate was opened, we followed Nina’s car inside the compound. After Nina said some words to the gate man.
The house was beautiful, just a storey building with an awesome structure.

"Welcome to my humble home" Nina said smiling as Tabitha and Gabriel alighted from the car that conveyed them there.

"That looks like my dad’s car" Tabitha said pointing to one of the cars parked inside the compound.

"It just looks like it, that my dad’s car, let go in" Nina said heading inside.

As she entered, she saw her dad sitting down on the couch inside the sitting room, she ran to him, Ranking quickly stood up to receive her daughter’s hug.

"Dad!" Tabitha exclaimed with a shaky tone standing close to them.

Ranking was very shocked as he dropped Nina.

"It’s not what you’re thinking, my little cupcake" Ranking said trying to move closer to Tabitha in a sorry state but Tabitha suddenly ran out of the house, opening the pedestrian gate and ran outside while Ranking, Gabriel and I followed behind her.

But before we got outside, a car had already hit her, we only saw the car speeding away as Ranking quickly ran towards Tabitha who was soaked in her own blood.
Before he could get her to his car, she gave up ghost.

"Angel Ben!" I suddenly heard someone called my name where I stood in disbelief.

I turned to look at the person and was surprised to see my lovely perfect one clothed in white smiling in front of me.

I couldn’t believe my eye as I moved closer to feel her and she was real. I embraced her deeply.

"I’ve really missed your company" I whispered into her ear.

"I’ve missed you too, I couldn’t bare watching you being lonely everyday, that’s why I quickly find a way to come back to you” she replied me smiling and tears of joy started dripping down my face.

I never knew that we angels too can weep, but it was real, I was an angel and I was weeping just because my long lost love came back to me.

She’s already back to her normal size, I brought out my wing and took her into my hands as I started flying above back to the sky.

When I got back to heaven, I asked the Supreme One to allow me marry the perfect one, but he didn’t accept, but with the aid of Mother Creator and the Greater One, the Supreme One later agreed to allow me marry the perfect one.

Our wedding was a great one, the first ever wedding in heaven.
After nine months, the perfect one conceived a baby girl that looked exactly like her, three years later, she gave birth to a boy that looked exactly like me. Two years later, she went into labour again but as she was about to conceive,I started hearing the trumpet sound, on turning back to look who is blowing the trumpet, I snapped back into reality and I heard Nina’s car honking in front of a big brown gate.

We were already in front of the gate of Nina’s house and the worst thing was that I was still feeling Ranking’s present around. I could have done something about it in order not to make us meet him there but due to my foolishness, I was lost in an imaginary world.
There was nothing I could do about it. After the gate was opened, Nina spoke to the gate man and he motioned to us to enter.

The gate was different from the one I imagined about and the house was also different. The house was two storey building.

and it looked beautiful.

"Here’s my house, let's go in, my mom and dad should be inside" Nina said holding Tabitha’s hand as they made their way inside while I and Gabriel followed behind them.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by Finnestgreat: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmm,something is about to happen.
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2020
EPISODE 8
Disruption in heaven
Life they say will help in covering your deeds for some period of time letting you think you’ve already won or you’ve successfully gotten away from it, but when everything you’ve done comes running back at you, then you will wish everything has long being in the open.

And some doesn’t want to cover their deeds, they’re only looking for the right time to uncover it, some always get lucky to have the right time to unveil it while some are unlucky not to have the right time till all burst open.

Among the lucky ones, I will classify Ranking into, why did I say that? You will know as I continue with this story of my life.

Another aspect of people are the one who always have unrealistic pathetic dreams or imagination.
Dreams which is glaring that it can’t come to pass, but people or divine creations like me always have some tinglings of hope that it can come to pass. In this case too, some are lucky to have their pathetic unrealistic dream coming to pass, it always feels like a miracle to them, or should I term it as a miracle. While some are always unlucky not to have their dream come to pass, all they will do is continue dreaming till the Earth start rotating backward and still, nothing would happen.

Where do I fall into among the lucky and unlucky ones, you’ll all know as the story goes on.

"Here’s my house, let's go in, my mom and dad should be inside” Nina said holding Tabitha’s hand as they made their way inside while I and Gabriel followed behind them.

When we got into the house, we met Nina’s mom sitting on a divan, Nina ran to her and embraced her.

"Where’s dad?" Nina asked her using her hand to motion to Tabitha and Gabriel to move closer which they did slowly.

"He’s gone somewhere, just left not too long" Yemi replied Nina but suddenly stopped when she saw Tabitha.

"Who’re they?" She asked her daughter with a stern look.

"They are my friends from school mom" she replied her smiling.

"And what’s your name?" she asked turning to Tabitha with a curious look.

"Good afternoon ma, my name is Olugbaye Tabitha" Tabitha replied Yemi, whose eye suddenly turned red but no one noticed it.

"That’s the funniest thing mom, we’re bearing the same surname" Nina suddenly cut in smiling.

"Okay, all of you make yourself feel at home, while I get something for you all to eat" Yemi said heading out of the room in order to hide her anger.

"But you didn’t ask of his name mom" Nina motioned to her mom who was already heading out of the room, pointing at Gabriel.

"Oops, my mistake, what’s your name handsome?" Yemi asked turning to Gabriel forcing a smile out of her lip.

"I’m Gabriel Okunsanya ma" Gabriel replied her politely, smiling.

"Nice name kid, now, if you will please excuse me, I will like to get you all something to eat because I know you’ll all be hungry."

"We’re okay ma, we’ll soon be on the way back home, we’re just here to know where our friend is staying" Tabitha said in order to turn down the food offer.

"Am not taking that, first time my daughter will bring her friends home ,you must eat something, even if it’s a dessert" Yemi replied heading out of the room in order not to allow Tabitha reject the offer again.

"Let me get you one one of my photo album, you will see my dad inside it" Nina said heading to where I presumed should be her room or her mom’s own.

I followed her, it was her room she headed to, a big room with pink background just like Tabitha’s own. It was very beautiful and everything inside the room were neatly arranged.

I quickly locate all the photo albums inside the room and made them invisible. After fruitless effort in looking for it, she retired back into the sitting room.

"Don’t know where all the album is, I’ll ask mom when she’s through" Nina said as she got to the sitting room, she took one of the remote on the table, hit some key on it then the TV started displaying cartoon.

"She even gat the gut to enter my house" Yemi said inside the kitchen as she drop her phone which depict the picture of Tabitha on it.

She dusted some substance into one of the three plate of fried rice and chicken in front of her. She placed the two pure food on a tray and took them to the sitting room first, she gave one to Gabriel and the other to her daughter, Nina.
When she went back to get Tabitha’s own, I made her movement very slow, I made it that she was very slow but to her, she was normal.
Before she got outside with Tabitha’s food, the three kid had already eaten the two plates of foods she brought earlier together and were already set to leave.

The shock on Yemi’s face could electrocute a rat. The kid only bade her bye as they left.

I smiled to myself as I followed after them.

Being born from a tyrant doesn’t mean that you’ll also be one. Yemi and Nina’s case made me to understand that very well. When the mother is cruel, wicked and lack humanity trying to kill an innocent kid who doesn’t have anything against her, Nina was totally different, her aura was filled with happiness, she has a big heart and loves everyone but Tabitha most. I even wondered why God had to allow her to choose Yemi as her mother when she was coming to Earth. They just don’t fit. But I don’t know what might happen later when she discover that Tabitha is her stepsister.

"Run, bomb I dey come, run, all of you run" Aliyu said swiftly as Tabitha woke him up when we got to Tabitha’s car and everyone bursted into laughter, he has already slept inside the car when we got there. He was even drooling, Tabitha had to hit him hard in order to wake him up after many feeble attempt which didn’t yield any result.

I know he was dreaming, maybe one that involves those heartless terrorist (Boko Haram) in it.

"You I don finish, small madam?" he finally said gathering his wit.

"Oga madam I don vex quataquata ,she have call me, she I con ask of you but I tell say you I go your friend’s place" he added with his Hausa pidgin English which only Tabitha and I understand but others couldn’t as they wear that kind of curiosity face like "what the hell is he saying?"

Tabitha couldn’t laugh because she knew that she’s already in trouble, her mom calling Aliyu meant only one thing, she’s back from the supermarket and her (Tabitha ) going to a friend’s place after school without informing her of it before will lead to some trashing. She prayed her dad’s home, so that he will help stop her mom from beating her.

After some moment of embracing and all, she entered her car with Gabriel and they left the compound.

Yemi was watching them through the window inside her room with rage.

We dropped Gabriel in a bus stop where his driver was already waiting for him, he had earlier called him to wait for him there.
And I returned to my normal post, flying above the car.

When we got home in front of our gate, Aliyu hit the horn repeatedly in a pattern he’s been taught to do it so that Dandy will recognize them without having to look at the spy hole made to the gate. But Dandy still had to look through the hole before he opened the gate.

Luckily for Tabitha, Ranking was home and all Precious could did was only make some invalid threat because Ranking didn’t allow her to touch Tabitha.

She was asked to change her school uniform so that she can have her lunch, she wanted to tell them that she’d already eaten where she went to but decided against it because she knew that her dad’s influence would not be able to save her.

She headed to her room and I followed behind her.

My head was busy replaying what I imagined on our way to Nina’s house, I was smiling to myself as my head was replaying the event. Some part of me wished it should happen for real.

"What’s this?" I suddenly exclaimed to myself.

'How stupid of me to have such an impure thing in my mind?" I said to myself finally having a grip of my stupidity.

But what could be happening to me, could it be that I’m now having thought contradicting my main purpose on Earth, I’ve never fell in love before, so I don’t know its symptoms.

But could it really be that I was falling for the perfect one, I don’t know But I think it could smear my mission because the two of us are in different world, her in the physical realm while I was in the spiritual one, so we aren’t a perfect match.

But even if we aren’t a perfect match or that we couldn’t see, it’s really wrong against my principle as an angel to fall in love with a human being, we’re not even allowed in Heaven to fall in love with the females (choirs) there.

When we got to her room, she first sat on her bed, her room was almost the same as Nina’s own .
I squatted in front of her as I fed myself of her beautiful face before I will shred all the abominable feelings I’ve succeeded in gathering into my heart. Then suddenly, I heard thunderclap, it was different from earthly thunder, it’s a form of thunder that can only be heard by divine ones like me, and the only reason the thunder can occur was if there’s any form of disruption in Heaven, and disruption in Heaven can be caused by many factors, like if someone breached the boundary of Heaven and Earth without formal procedure, or if there’s a brawl in heaven or the taking of the water of life by an impure angel and other factors.
But whenever there’s a disruption in Heaven, I’ve heard from the Greater One that angels on Earth are prone to exposure.
Their invisibility wears off and humans will be able to see them.

The problem was that I was directly in front of Tabitha and before I could run or take a step from there, I already felt myself being dragged out of the spiritual realm, Tabitha on suddenly seeing a strange giant in her room with a wing protruding from his back and to worsening it, the strange being was directly in front of her.
She screamed loudly and passed out on her bed.

Immediately I heard footsteps running towards the room and there was no where that I could hide inside the room or escape through.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
EPISODE 9
One Day Calamity...
As the popular saying goes that the evil men do lives with them, but what should I call my own case, I was not a man, I was more superior than that. My evil deeds shouldn’t live with me, it should all be buried into the hole of forgotten bygones.

The time I thought it was right to refrain from my unwise and stupid earthly feelings I was gathering, then a disruption occurred in Heaven leaving me totally exposed to human. Or was the disruption a means of the Supreme One reminding to focus on my duty and stop my immature behaviour which has glue to my body like a plague from Heaven down to Earth.

What was my fate as the disruption has wiped off my invisibility with nowhere for me to escape, found out as my story continues.

Tabitha on suddenly seeing a strange giant in her room with a wing protruding from his back and to worsening it, the strange being was directly in front of her. She screamed loudly and passed out on her bed. Immediately I heard footsteps running towards the room and there was no where that I could hide inside the room or escape through.

As the footsteps grew closer so do my heartbeats, tensions filled all of my body and I could felt all of my muscles twitching My wings were erected, as if ready to bust out any time sooner, because it would be dangerous for those that are coming if they saw me. Then I saw the door knob turned and the door opened, but at that same moment I felt myself drawn back into the spiritual realm, I was back to my invisible state.

I heaved a sigh of relief as Ranking and Precious rushed to Tabitha who was laying stiff on the bed. After calling her name for some time and she didn’t respond, Ranking quickly carried her running outside and Precious too ran after them calling Tabitha’s name repeatedly in a wailing tone.

Dandy and Aliyu were busy discussing or should I say arguing stupidly with each other when we got out, on seeing Tabitha in Ranking’s hand, her back on Ranking’s arm with her head and leg tilted downward, they quickly rushed towards him.

"Oga,wetin I do small madam, abi I they play am for play with small madam ni?" Dandy asked with his deep hausa english intonation.

"Go and open the gate now!" Ranking barked at him rushing towards his car, and Dandy ran helter-skelter towards the gate almost tripping as he quickly opened the gate.

Ranking quickly unlocked the lock of the car with the car remote key in his hand, he dropped Tabitha in the back seat and quickly ran to the driver’s seat only to meet Aliyu already seated there.

"Oga, oya key, make me I carry her go" he said to Ranking stretching his hand towards him to collect the car key.

"Fool!" Ranking screamed dragging Aliyu out of the car roughly, he entered it and started the car, as he reversed it back a little so as to have enough space to speed out of the compound at a go, he heard a loud crash at the back of the car, he quickly got out of the car to see what was it he banged.

"No...no...no...no...no! he screamed running to his wife who was already on the floor with blood oozing from her head.

He quickly carried her too and put her inside his car and sped out of the compound.

The journey to the hospital was a rough one as Ranking failed to obey all the road signs he saw, and almost hit a policeman who almost tried to intercept him to bring his car to an halt. But he didn’t stopped as he sped towards him and the stupid policeman had to jump into a nearby bush in order to save his life.

If not for me, all three of them might even have end up under a big truck.

Ranking drove into the big compound of Life First Memorial Hospital like someone being chased by assassins. He parked at the parking spot, he quickly brought out his wife, carried her and ran to the emergency room, the nurse seeing him brought out a stretcher and collected her from him, they rode her to one of the free ward , a doctor followed behind them.

He brought out his stethoscope to listen to listen to her heart beat.

"She’s going into shock" he suddenly screamed.

"Get me the M E D” he added placing his two hand on her chest adding pressure to it and a nurse rushed out and in a minute she was back with the defiberator. The doctor collected and connected it to the heart rate monitor and connect the monitor to Precious' arm.

Outside the emergency room...

Ranking was pacing around, his mind filled up, he was muttering some inaudible words.

Whenever he sees a nurse come out of the ward, he will rush towards her like a mad man asking about the condition of his wife, but all he gets in return was that he should be patient, that the doctor is still with her. Then after some time, Ranking who had already completely forgotten about Tabitha who was also in the car remembered her. He ran outside like a thief and met her still unconscious inside the car.

I’ve already tried to wake her up from her unconscious state, but she wasn’t waking up. I knew she wasn’t dead and I couldn’t decipher the reason she wasn’t waking up.

I know divinity isn’t something to be revealed to a mere human, but the Supreme One should understand that it wasn’t the little girl’s fault that she saw it likewise not mine also. I could even say it was the Heaven’s fault that she saw it because if there wasn’t a disruption in Heaven nothing of such would have happened.

I’ve heard about such event that also happened many years ago when Brother Basath was sent to Earth as a guardian angel of the perfect one then. It happened 60 days ago before I got my own mission as a guardian angel. So it was approximately 600 years ago on Earth.

There was also a disruption in Heaven then and brother Basath’s visibility wears off, and it occurred when he was in the midst of many people, all the people who saw him died at once except the perfect one who he was guarding who became unconscious. It took the perfect one then 10 years before he finally woke up.

It is not that angels can’t be seen by human, but when the Supreme One want one of his little one to see an angel, he would have already prepare the little one for it or would have taken something away from the angel he wanted the little one to see (am not going to tell you all what the thing is, I can’t reveal all the Heaven’s secrets to you mere humans, so forgive me for that) (I would like to call the thing X).

This thing that was removed from angel will make their powerless effective and they can be easily overcome by demons or strong human.

So the Supreme One always allow the messenger’s sector headed by Brother Gabriel to be have the ability to be seen by human without anything happening to them.

So all the messengers in heaven doesn’t have X in their body. That was the case of Brother Hapaya who the Supreme One sent a message through to one of his beloved little thing on Earth then called Haba in heaven but on Earth his name was Jacob. He was able to fought with Brother Hapaya then because Brother Hapaya doesn’t have X inside his body. But because of the war we guardian angels have to fight on Earth, X must be present in our body which made it a taboo for little ones to see us.

After the case of Brother Basath, none has happened again except mine that happened that day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ranking quickly bundled Tabitha out of the car and rushed her to the emergency room. Another sets of nurse collected her on the stretcher and head to another empty ward and another doctor followed them.

Life First Memorial Hospital was one of the biggest hospital in Lagos, its was said to be own by a foreign family who has been dwelling in Lagos for a very long time. The hospital was being managed by the family and it was said to be of the same standard with some hospitals in Europe.

Everyday is always a busy day for the doctors and nurses working in the hospital. The hospital in order to have efficient administration of its patient has many doctors and nurses who are highly qualified. Many politicians and wealthy people whose illness is serious and doesn’t want to be flied out of the country for care are always being referred to Life First Memorial Hospital.

The ward which Tabitha and Precious were, was a little bit far from themselves but on the same corridor. Ranking was seen pacing the corridor, he couldn’t stay at a single place. After an hour with some minutes passed, the two doctors in charge of the two wards came out of their ward the same time, Ranking was in the middle, he kept switching glance between the two doctors not knowing who he should approach first, because the two doctor’s face showed that they have bad news for him.

The doctors met him at the middle when it seems to them that he was stagnant at the spot he was.

“Let go to my office” one of the doctor said and they all followed him.

"Mr Ranking am sorry to say this to you, but I think your daughter is in coma” one of the doctor said with a sad tone after they’ve settled down.

“What do you mean by that?” Ranking asked standing up almost screaming.

"You need to calm down sir, she will wake up” the doctor said trying to calm Ranking.

"And when is that happening?” Ranking asked with a shaky voice.

"Soon” I assure you sir.

"Okay, what about my wife?” Ranking said facing the second doctor.

"I think it’ll be good if you can calm your nerve first before I tell you the news” the doctor replied trying to get out of the office.

"Tell me, I’m man enough to handle whatever it is, or is she also in coma?” Ranking enunciated intercepting the doctor from going out.

"Okay if you say so, due to the impact to which she hit her head, she’s developed an haemorrhage from it, we tried our best but we weren’t able to save her, I’m sorry but she’s dead” the doctor said moving away from Ranking.

"What do you meant by she’s dead?” Ranking screamed dragging the doctor back to him, he held the doctor by his collar screaming at him.

"What exactly are you trying to say?” he screamed at the doctor again.

"I’m sorry sir, but she’s dead” the doctor replied him freeing himself of Ranking’s grip on his collar.

The world became void and numb to Ranking, everything seems like a dream to him, he wished it was a dream. Tears wasn’t coming forth in order to comfort his heart a bit.

He was walking absently minded out of the emergency room, he needed someone to soothe his soul.
He couldn’t believe that everything happened just in a day, as he was about to get to his car, he saw an ambulance sped passed him and halt just a little distance from him.
The medical officer inside it quickly wheeled out a stretcher out of the ambulance and someone who looked familiar followed the stretcher wailing.

"Yemi” Ranking said inaudibly.

To be continued.
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by dawno2008(m): 1:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Halo all this tribulations in one day? shocked

Good job @oluspicy

1 Like

Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2020
EPISODE 10

Sleeping Beauties
Sweetness is not always for long, it will get to a time when it will become bitter, even if not bitter, it will become tasteless. Life doesn’t offer good things for long without trying to introduce a little bit of bitterness. But millennium years worth of sweetness might not be able justify a day of bitterness, just like Banag known as Job on Earth, he also lost all the sweetness he had to just a day bitterness.

Like I heard someone said, “just a day can change a human’s life”.

But all that happened to Ranking in a day, could it also be a way of preparing him for something greater like Job. Well, I don’t know, only the Supreme One knows what he’s thinking, and if another person will also know what the Supreme One is thinking, then it would be the greater one.

Seeing Ranking languishing in pain made me felt sad, I wished I could do something to help him but there was nothing I could do, like I said before, when FATE is working, I don’t have the ability to intercept its mission, all what I could intercept has already being recorded so by Fate.

And I also knew it wasn’t going to be easy for me, Nina was in a indefinite coma and what do you all think will happen to me the guardian who is not allow to leave her side?

I will also be trapped inside the hospital with her and I don’t think the experience is going to be a pleasant one. So, the calamity of that day caught everyone wrapped up in it, not even excluding me.

But I think Tabitha would be the one to feel the calamity most, she lost her mom, and I was sure that event will lead to the revelation of all that was placed in the dark.
What does fate has in store by making all those events happen in just a single day? Well I don’t know but we’ll all know as my story goes on.

Ranking couldn’t believe that everything happened just in a day, as he was about to get to his car, he saw an ambulance sped passed him and halt just a little distance from him. The medical officer inside it quickly wheeled out a stretcher out of the ambulance and someone who looked familiar followed the stretcher wailing.

'Yemi ” Ranking said inaudibly.

He ran towards them and intercepted the stretcher from moving forward. He moved to the side of the stretcher and looked at the person on the stretcher with oxygen fixed to her mouth.

On recognizing that the occupant of the stretcher was his daughter, he suddenly felt dizzy and staggered back a bit, I knew he was going to fall and him falling means he’s going to hit his head on the floor which can lead to concussion or at worse, his death, fate or no fate, I couldn’t watch the only person who Tabitha has to die, it was already a mess as it was, and I wasn’t going to stand and watch the mess compound bigger.

I made the medical officer close to him lose his balance and he fell down and Ranking fell on top of him. It was all too fast for anyone to notice anything.

He was quickly rushed to a ward and it wasn’t a big deal waking him by the doctor.

On waking up, he rushed out of the ward removing all the intravenous drip attached to his wrist.

1 hr+ ago in Yemi’s house...
Nina smiled as Tabitha’s car drove out of her house facade and the gate man locked the gate.
When she got back inside, she was suddenly hungry again and couldn’t see her mom inside the sitting room, she went to the kitchen to see if the food was still remaining, she smile as she saw a plate filled with fried rice and chicken on a tray, she knew at once that it was Tabitha’s food that she didn’t eat.

She took it happily and headed to the sitting room, she sat on a divan and started eating the food happily as she watched a cartoon series on their flat screen TV titled Sofia The First.

She didn’t eat up to half of the food in her plate when she felt that she was already full. She ate the meat and took the leftover to the kitchen, while she head back to the sitting room to continue watching the cartoon. After 15 minutes, she felt a severe pain in her stomach and screamed, her mother rushed out of her room and met her on the floor groaning in pain.

When she saw her in pain, that was when she remembered that she forgot to dispose the poisoned food she prepared for Tabitha. She quickly ran back to her room to get the antidote for the poison, tho she knew it was already late but she was still going to take her chance. The poison was very dangerous, it will take its time weakening all the body immunity and organs, it’s when it’s venom has gone beyond control in the body that the person who was poisoned with it will start feeling the pain.

She quickly gave her the antidote and dialed the emergency number of Life First Memorial Hospital because she knew it was dangerous to drive in the state she was and she completely forgot that she has a driver.

Ranking rushed out to look for Yemi, but couldn’t locate her.
He asked a nurse describing how Yemi look to her and the patient she followed to the hospital with and she told him that she’s in front of the theater. He quickly ran there and saw Yemi pacing around in front of the theatre room.

He walked slowly to her with all the strength remaining in his leg.

"Where is Nina and what’s wrong with her?" he asked with rage in his eye as he got to her, but Yemi didn’t answer as she quickly embraced him sobbing more. Ranking couldn’t do anything but pat her on her back in order to console her.

'She’s inside the theatre room, they are operating on her” she finally respond amidst tears.

"Calm down and tell me what happened” Ranking asked hiding the fact that he is boiling up inside.

"The doctor said she’s in critical condition” she replied sobbing more again.

"I know, but what really happened?" he asked again trying all in his power not to scream at her.

"The doctor said she ate something poisonous” she replied still sobbing.

"What was it she ate?" Ranking asked again still trying to keep his cool.

"I, I, I don’t know, I just don’t, my God... I” she started sobbing more furiously in order to avoid any other questions from Ranking and also not to give the full answer of the one she was answering.

Ranking was angry with the way she kept on crying when he should be the one crying, as he wanted to scream at her to stop crying and give him reasonable answer, the door to the operating room opened and the an handsome young man with a green cloak on, came out of it.

Yemi was the first to run to him and Ranking followed.

"How’s my daughter?” Yemi asked wiping the tears on her face.

"Are you her dad?” the doctor replied facing Ranking as if Yemi didn’t exist there.

"Yeah, she’s my girl” Ranking replied him.

"Meet me in my office” the doctor said leaving the place and Ranking followed him after succeeding in persuading Yemi not to follow him.

Ranking had already made up his mind that if the doctor told him that Nina was also dead, he will commit suicide, With this mindset he entered the doctor’s office who offered him a seat.

"How’s the condition of my daughter?" Ranking asked immediately his butt came in contact with the chair.

"The poison has already eaten through her organs but she’s already passed critical stage now, the surgery was a success.”

Ranking heaved a sigh of relief.

"So she’s going to live?” he asked the doctor with a tingling of happiness in his mind.

"Yes, she is going to live, but she isn’t conscious yet but be rest assured that she’s already passed critical stage” the doctor said making Ranking to feel numb again.

"Then when is she going to regain her consciousness?” he asked the doctor looking at the doctor’s face as if he wanted to remove laser from his eye.

"I can’t say, it all depends on her now” the doctor replied.

"Can you please just say it in a simple language I will be able to understand easily” Ranking said with uneasiness, as if as if it was hard for him to breath.

"What I meant is that your daughter is the one anchoring, sorry, is the one in charge of her gaining her consciousness now, she will wake up when she want" the doctor replied him.

"And it can take up to how many days before that happens?” Ranking asked again.

"A day, many days, months even years, like I told you before, it all depends on her” the doctor answered him professionally.

After the burial of Precious, Ranking married Yemi legally two years after but they weren’t able to produce any kid, so all they could do, no, all Yemi could do was pray that her daughter wakes up and all Ranking could do was pray that his two daughters wake up.

His business was doing well even more better than it was before, so relating his situation to job’s own was an error.

Everyday was the same for me, repeating everything for a long period of day was very tiring even for an angel like me.

All I did everyday was to stand in the middle of the two sleeping beauty inside their ward defending them against any evil.

Everyday was boring, it was like a punishment for me, since the day Ranking had ordered that the two girls be placed in the same VVIP Ward in the hospital, I’ve never stepped outside of the ward.

They were given first class treatment and taken care of like princess. While I was like their guard. And they were in coma for 9 years. So I will like to say we were in coma for 9 years.

Like I said earlier that fate always have it funny way of handling situations, the two girls woke up the same day, can you see that fate has a hidden trick in the incident, going into coma the same day and coming out from it the same day is more than a mere coincidence. The Supreme One signature was clearly visible on the incident.

Ranking was at the airport going on a business trip to Shanghai when he received the call that his two girls have woken up, he
abandoned the trip and picked his wife from their house and headed to the hospital.

It was a happy moment for Ranking to see his two daughters conscious after 9 years of sleeping but partially a happy one for Yemi because Tabitha also woke up.

To be continued.
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by dawno2008(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lovely and nice job @oluspicy.
But it got me thinking, where was Nina's guardian angel? Cos you mentioned she was a special one too,and if Tabitha can an angel why won't Nina?

Just asking,cos you never mentioned the angel, who was supposed to protect Nina.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
dawno2008:
Lovely and nice job @oluspicy.
But it got me thinking, where was Nina's guardian angel? Cos you mentioned she was a special one too,and if Tabitha can an angel why won't Nina?

Just asking,cos you never mentioned the angel, who was supposed to protect Nina.

I gat you bro. According to the storyline the main focus is within Angel Ben and Tabitha cos Ben was assigned to protect Tabitha from Heaven. Although, all the little ones has their guardian angel which weren't mentioned.

Remember that even in the second school where Tabitha was enrolled has a lot special ones too.

Besides, this a work of fiction to creating more suspence experience.

Sit and relax for more episodes coming up.

Thanks.
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by dawno2008(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Aiit it toke grin
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 3:30am On Aug 19, 2020
EPISODE 11
Unrequited Love
Can you try and put yourself in Tabitha’s shoe for just a minute? A minute is enough, just imagine losing 9 years of your life to oblivion, but in this case, a living oblivion.

Not knowing how the world evolved, being oblivious of the introduction of new technologies, not having the knowledge you’ve supposed to have gained throughout the nine years, having to go through stages you supposed to have been through, not being able to point to any achievement when people you’re supposed to be of the same caliber has achieved many.

And after all this, waking up to know that your mom is dead, your best friend has magically turned to your sister and her mother would be taking the mantle of being your mother, what more could be called tragedy more than that?

Thank you for the minute.

The Supreme One really played it rough in the case of Tabitha. I thought the perfect ones were supposed to be without any painful experience, their life filled with happiness everyday till they return to dust, I didn’t know that it wasn’t so. But I kept assuring myself that the Supreme One always has a reason for doing His things, maybe it was also to prepare for the future, to prepare for the greatness they are going to attain in life.

Well, I didn’t know if my presumption was right but I hoped it was because I didn’t think I could bare seeing her going through something like that again.
What does fate has in store for Tabitha again, I don’t know but time will reveal it.

After waking up from a coma lasting for 9 years, I hope you’re not expecting them to start talking, walking, standing and the likes at once.

Tabitha’s mind was in disarray as she couldn’t decipher what really happened or what was happening.

"Who is the woman that always come with dad everyday... who’s the girl staying opposite to me... why is dad using the term... "daughter” to qualify her, where’s my mom , why does it seemed to me that my body has changed, why am I staying here, why can’t I move my body?"

All sorts of rhetorical questions were bubbling in Tabitha’s mind as she stayed on her bed with her eye wide opened and not being able to do anything.

Nina wasn’t also left out, watching her dad massaging another girl’s hair, calling her his daughter and even showing her more care than her was very perplexing to her. But all she could do was just stare, not being able to do anything.

After a week the girls were already alright, they’re now able to talk and can also move their body part but they’re separated, placed in different wards.

Tabitha’s memory was already updated, she knew who Nina was and and who the lady coming with her dad was, she knew it was Nina’ mom but what she couldn’t get grasp of was what she was doing with her dad.

Ranking’s visit to the hospital was constant, he already asked the hospital to put the two girls in different ward when he noticed that their health was already improving, the day he heard Tabitha called him dad again was like a dream come through, tears of joy was streaming down his face as he embraced her, looking at her made him to remember Precious, she was just like the incarnate of precious but a better version of precious.

But his heart was filled with guilt, he didn’t know how he was going to tell her that her mom is dead and that he has successfully replaced her with another woman and that she also has a step sister and that she has lost 9 years of her life to slumber.

After two weeks in hospital, the two girls got perfectly healthy and were discharged, Ranking was planning to introduce the same girl to one another right there in the hospital, because if it result to any sort of complications, they will quickly be attended to.

The ward Nina was placed was near the one Tabitha was , Ranking asked Yemi to get Nina while he went for Tabitha.

The two girls came out of the ward at the same time, when they saw themselves, they were very happy and ran to meet in the middle spot of where they were and hugged themselves. They were so happy as tears of joy streamed down their face.

Ranking just stood where he was, he was in total shock, he was surprised that they knew each other.

After disengaging the hug, Nina ran to her dad and hugged him.
You can imagine the look on Tabitha’s face as she stood where she was looking at Nina and her dad. Ranking used that opportunity to explain everything to Tabitha right there, he told the two of them how he was already planning to introduce them when they’re through with their secondary education but couldn’t because they were in coma for 9 years.

The two girls were cool about them being sisters, but losing 9 years was something that made them numb, their minds kept on revolving round the things they’ve missed and they started tearing up.

"Where is my mom?” Tabitha later asked amidst tears.

Ranking’s mind separated into two part, one was against him telling her that she’s dead and the other was in support of it. He didn’t know what to do, he knelt down in front of her and put her into a tight hug as tears started trooping down his face.

"She’s dead” he whispered to her hugging more tighter.

Tabitha woke up with a blurry head, she recognised where she was, it was the hospital bed that she just vacated, on her wrist were some small pipe with pin at its end connected to it, water was dripping bit by bit through the pipe into her wrist. She made to sit straight on the bed but she was too weak to do so, in the means of her feeble attempt to sit, she noticed someone sleeping beside her bed, the person was sitting on a chair with its head directly on her bed, she couldn’t get a clear view of the person but she was sure it wasn’t her dad.
She ignored the person and continued struggling to get up.
When she couldn’t get up, she stayed still on the bed, her mind reminiscing back into what happened at the hospital corridor, could it be that she was dreaming or some sort of hallucination.
Tears started forming in her eye, and the tears turned to sobbing, from sobbing to wailing.

Suddenly, she saw the person sleeping beside her raising its head up, not wanting the person to find out she was crying she quickly use the back of her hand to wipe the tears off, but she succeeded a little because her hand didn’t wipe all off.

Nina who had refused to go home since the day Tabitha passed out in the hospital, it has been five days now and everyone’s persuasion including her mom for her to go home and rest were all futile.

She stayed in the same ward as Tabitha, reading stories to Tabitha’s subconscious self, chatting with her and telling her how she feel that they were real sisters. After finishing reading a story book which her father just brought to her in the hospital titled Diluted Bullet by Horluwa~p1, she started feeling sleepy because she read the story throughout the night to Tabitha, she really enjoyed the story and didn’t stop reading till she was through with it.

She slept beside Tabitha and not up to an hour, she started hearing someone crying, slowly, she raised her head up to confirm who it was, her joy knew no bound as she saw that Tabitha was awake.

She quickly stood up and embraced her, she was very happy that tears started trooping down her own face too, Tabitha seeing Nina tearing up also resumed her crying.

"Thank you for waking up, thank you” Nina said amidst tears.

"And be rest assure that with me around, I won’t allow you feel the impact of losing your mom, I promise you sister” she added still crying.

The last words of Nina made the reality to dawn on Tabitha, as she her tears turned to wailing as it was now certain that her mom was really dead.

Nina did a great job in consoling her and after some minutes, she calmed down and the two girls started chit-chatting as if nothing happened.

Tabitha noticed the three books arranged beside her and took them.

"Have you read it before?" Nina asked her, surprised at what she said, because her dad told her that they’re just new stories and she also knew that Tabitha and her had slept for 9 years which made it impossible for her to have read it before.

"No, but I always hear you when you’re reading it to me” she replied, surprising Nina more.

Nina couldn’t believe her and collected the three books from her.

"I will raise each book up and you’ll tell me little things about it” she said to Tabitha and Tabitha replied yes that she’s ready for her challenge.

Nina first raised a book titled "THE CHOSEN ONE ( BEAST OF GEVAUDAN )" a story written by Horluwa~p1.

"It’s a story about a young boy named Ben who was a hybriolf, he was laced with a heavy burden to eradicate his father’s failure by killing Jovacik but another beast appeared again, someone he trusted, he was able to succeed with the help of his friends and his late father ” she answered Nina smiling and Nina couldn’t help to be amazed at her answer.

She raised the second book up ,it was titled "ISABELLA (IN LOVE WITH A MERMAID)"

"It’s a story written by Sky~Prince, a story about a young boy named Wisdom Wealth who fell in love with a mermaid named Isabella, she was like a guardian angel and would go any length in protecting Wisdom. The story ended in a tragedy” she answered again living Nina in awe.

"Wow!" Nina exclaimed.

"I don’t even think I need to ask you about this one again" Nina said raising the last book in her hand titled DILUTED BULLET.

"But how come you were able to hear me read it to you, I thought you won’t be able to hear it since you were unconscious?" she asked with awe.

"I don’t know, it was first like a dream, like you’re always coming into my dream to read it to me, then it started getting real and you’re always with me keeping me company, but still, I thought it was a dream not until I woke up to see that you were really with me” she replied with unshed tears in her eye.

The two girls hugged themselves again and shed some tears before Ranking later came to fill in the necessary paper and took them home.

It was still the same location they were living before just that the former house had metamorphosed into a castle, it was more beautiful than the one there before. Ranking has succeeded in purchasing the houses near his house, demolished the building then merged everything together to erect a castle.

The old staff were still there, Aliyu and Dandy, just that three more staff has being added to them and all were Hausa.

Dandy and Aliyu were very happy when Ranking drove the two girls in, tho they didn’t know Nina but they were very happy for their small madam.

It’s surprising how people always have different personalities, even twins born the same day, by the same mother, always sharing their things together are not expected to exhibit the same behaviour.

Yemi’s behaviour and Nina’s behaviour was totally different even tho they had a mother daughter relationship existing between them. Yemi was the devil while Nina was the saint. Nina loved Tabitha so much while Yemi took Tabitha as her arch enemy.

After the two girls came back, Ranking told them of his plan to deduct five years from their age and make a new birth certificate for them. (What’s not possible in Nigeria, a place without any record of its citizens?)

He also told them of his plan to place Nina in SS 1 while Tabitha will stay in JSS 3, a class below Nina.

Tho Nina and Tabitha were already 20 and 19 years of age respectively but they still looked younger than that, so it made it an easy task to to change their age.

After hearing of her father’s plan, Nina declined it, she said she wished to be of the same age as Tabitha, she wanted them to have the same date of birth making them a twin. And she wanted them to be in JSS 3 together.

Her mother didn’t support her but Nina was adamant on her decision so they didn’t have any choice than through.

They were both enrolled in Prestigious Pearls Dynamic College by their father. All their classmates has already passed out of the school and Ranking had made sure that all the teachers that were in the school when his daughters were attending there before to leave there, he provided them with better job which provided them with twice the salary they were receiving at the school.

He did all this because the two girls were adamant on attending the school. All his effort to change their mind proved futile. He took them to the school personally to enrol them. He took them to the principal’s office to finalize their admission but on getting to the principal office, the two girls were shocked to their bone marrow on discovering who the principal was.

To be continued.

Who do you think is the principal is?
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by dawno2008(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Hmm,I'm guessing "miss Efe"
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
EPISODE 12

Tampering with Fate
One thing I’m yet to understand about the Supreme One is how He always feel when playing His game. Yeah all little ones are just pawn on his game board, we the angels are the novice of the game, the Greater One and Mother Creator are the veteran, so they know more about it while the Supreme One is the master at it.

The game is always complicated no matter the pawn on the board. He always like to make His move unpredictable but at the end the result always yield greatly. Sometimes, He will twist some pawn in order to complicate the board and the viewers. But the game is always played according to some of the characters the pawn exhibit.

Some pawn are always ruthless, lack composure and careless that they’re easily overthrown on the board while some are careful, calm and always with good composure, so at the end of the game, when the careless pawn as being cleared from the board, it will only remain the calm one which the Supreme One will surprise we the viewers of the game with the way He will care for them. And some pawn has to depend on another for survival if it doesn’t want to be eliminated from the board.

Sorry for speaking in much riddle, and I congratulate those who are able to decipher the meaning behind it.

Some people are just the main character of your life that no matter what happen to you in your life, they will always keep on making appearance in it. Sometimes, you’ll start having some unstable thought about them, because you aren’t able to decipher their significance in your life, if they will be of positive or negative value to your life.

Tho my stay on Earth can’t be said to be a blissful one with all that happened to me and the kind of people I met. But someone who still gat my respect and love apart from the perfect one was Nina, she was really great, a pawn like her on the game board is a rare one, she acted beyond my expectations with all her act towards Tabitha. With her act, I had to choose to protect the two of them, an act which I don’t know if I should say I regret or not.

But all the same, she was awesome, if I have the chance to visit Earth again, I will make sure I drop a flower to where she is.

Where is she

You’ll all know as the story goes on.

When we got to Prestigious Pearls Dynamic College, I started feeling the presence of two people, I don’t know who but the feelings was surging through me, I can only feel someone I knew or in some way got attracted to, attracted to in the sense that I felt something for them, either hate, love, disgust or awe by their act.

So it meant that, their are two people still remaining in the school after Ranking’s effort to get all the people the kids were acquainted to or teachers that were in the school 9 years ago when the kids were attending the school.

I could sense anxiety in Tabitha’s body as they alighted from her dad’s car, I don’t know if it was the same for Nina because I couldn’t feel what she was feeling because we were not connected.

The school has changed, the structures has been renovated and the colour that was used as it painting then has been changed.
As if Ranking already knew his way around, he motioned to the girls who were neatly dressed in their school uniform to follow him.
The principal’s office was situated on the third floor of the school,
The girls were a little bit exhausted from climbing the stairs as it has been long since they climbed one.

Ranking’s house has elevator, so the girls ever since their arrival home, hasn’t taken a step on a stair case.

On getting to the third floor, they were already gasping for breath. Ranking looked at them and laugh, mocking them of being lazy, accusing the two of being birds of a feather.

When we got into the principal’s office, I was shocked as I saw who the principal was, it was Miss Efe. I couldn’t decipher how she was able to make it to the post, I knew something was odd odd about her but I just couldn’t what it was, I’ve had that feeling from the day I saw her as a teacher in RSMC, at her young age, I was amused she could be a teacher in such a prestigious school, then a week later after the school was closed down, she has also secure employment in PPDC.

I knew she must have a solid backup behind her.

I looked at the two girls and I saw that they were terrified and ashamed of her. Their heads were down, they couldn’t raise their head up to face her, Ranking noticing the change in his children asked if anything was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong sir, they’re just surprised to see me" Miss Efe replied smiling as she stood up from her seat, went round her table in order to get to the girls.

She put the two of the in tight embrace.

"Thank you for not giving up, thank you for coming back, thank you for waking up" she said amidst tears as the two girls also found themselves crying.

"You’re that lady, their class teacher, that always frequent the hospital to check on the girls" Ranking said grasping the situation at hand.

"Yes, you’re right" Miss Efe replied disengaging the hug between her and the girls.

"Wow!, I’m sorry for not recognizing you quickly, but how come, how did it happen, how are you?” Ranking was finding the appropriate word to ask what he wanted to ask but was interrupted by Miss Efe.

"You mean why am I still here, when you’ve got everyone out" she interrupted him smiling.

"Ye, yeah” Ranking replied her stuttering a bit.

"There are two reasons why your tricks and influence couldn’t get me outta here, one is that, I couldn’t leave because of the girls, especially when I heard they were coming back, it was something I’ve been anticipating for a long time" she replied massaging the girls hair lovingly.

"And the second reason?" Ranking asked when she didn’t seem to be answering it.

"I will leave you to figure that out yourself" she replied Ranking taking the two girls to sit on the two visitor’s chairs facing hers inside the office, she smirked at Ranking as he didn’t have any choice than to stand throughout the whole registration.

When the registration was over, Miss Efe asked Ranking to go, that she will make sure the girls are placed inside their class. It took the girls persuasion before he obliged but not without collecting the contact of Miss Efe.

After Ranking left, Miss Efe made the two girls to be free with her, they chat like age-mate. After an hour of chitchatting, she stood up and motioned to the girls to follow her, as she got to her door and was about to open it, she suddenly stopped, it was as if she remembered something and it was kind of hard for her to say to the girls.

After some minutes of thinking, she drew the two girls closer and hugged them again, after disengaging the hug, she looked into their eye, then sighed deeply.

"Gabriel is here" she said swiftly like if she didn’t say it fast, she might end up not able to say it.

"What?!" The two girls exclaimed together.

"How’s that possible, he should have graduated from here?" Nina said looking at Miss Efe and Tabitha shook her head to motioned that she supported what Nina said.

"Well, he isn’t here as a student” Miss Efe said calmly.

"Then what is he doing here?" Tabitha asked.

"He’s a teacher and he’s teaching the JSS 1 to JSS 3 students Business Studies ” Miss Efe answered with a somber tone.

The girls were taken aback with this. Their face said it all, all kind of feelings were ramming through their mind. Especially Tabitha who I was connected to, her spirit was down and their was reluctance spirit shadowing her.

"Its alright, we’re already prepare for a scenario like that" Nina replied replenishing Tabitha’s courage as they held hand together and went down with Miss Efe to their class.

To be continued.
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by dawno2008(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
This "miss Efe" definitely has something up her sleeves, but I pray it's something positive.

Cos this her monitoring spirit is na wah shocked angry
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
EPISODE 13

Tabitha and Nina were met with another shock as they got to their class with Miss Efe.

Gabriel was the one taking the class, they’ve already entered before Miss Efe noticed that he was the one, the girls didn’t quickly recognise him as the little boy they knew then was now a grown boy with mustache and beard.

Miss Efe on seeing him, quickly stopped the girls.

"Can I help you ma?" Gabriel asked stopping his teaching when he noticed Miss Efe and the two girls which he recognised at once.

'No brother Gabriel, we will come back later” Miss Efe said heading out of the class.

The two girls on hearing Miss Efe pronounced Gabriel recognised Gabriel at once.

They told Miss Efe that they’ll stay and Miss Efe introduced them to the students and left them.

The two girls sat together and Gabriel couldn’t help but stare at them throughout his teaching which made the girls uncomfortable.
After his class was over, he asked the two girls to meet him in his office but Nina declined his command informing him that they can’t leave the class until break time or refreshing break. The students inside the class were amazed that the new student knew about their refreshing break.
Gabriel didn’t have any choice than to leave the girls because they’re right, he doesn’t have any right to call them out of the class until they’re in break time.

After the bell for the refreshment break was jingled, Gabriel didn’t appear till the bell was jingled again to signify the end of the break, the girls felt at ease with this because they thought he was going to come and they were filled with tension.

After an hour of teaching by teachers, the bell signifying break time was jingled again. All the students left for break except for Tabitha and Nina who were deeply engrossed with notes they’ve successfully lend from their classmates.

"What are you doing?” Gabriel said as he got to the girls startling them because they didn’t know when he came inside.

"Do you want to give us heart attack?" Tabitha asked angrily.

"Am sorry” Gabriel pleaded smiling.

"And why are you smiling?" Nina asked irritably.

"Nothing, just that am very happy to see you girls again" he said smiling again and the two girls smirked.

"And how come you’re a teacher here, why are you not in school?" Tabitha asked curiously.

"I’m through with my university education” he replied proudly.

"What?” the two girls exclaimed together.

"How is that possible?” Nina asked with a wow tone.

"When the two of you went into coma, I became the best student in the whole school, I started challenging the seniors to quiz and other educational competition. When I was in JSS 2, when I got to SS 2, our principal then, advised my parents to allow me sit for WAEC, and they did, I smashed my result getting A parallel” he paused for a moment in a proud manner.

"Wow, that’s good, but I thought you’ll be fourteen years of age then and you can’t be admitted into university at that young age” Nina said and Tabitha shook her head reasoning with Nina’s comment.

"Yeah you’re right, I was young then, but the owner of Bowen University is my dad’s best friend, so it was easy for me to secure an admission there without any concern for my age” he replied with the pompous act again.

"So that was how it was, but I can’t seem to understand something” Tabitha said.

"And what’s that?” Gabriel asked.

"Why you’re here teaching when you can get a good job with your dad’s connection?" Tabitha asked with a curiosity look.

"I came here to wait for my angel” he replied smiling.

"Angel?!"Tabitha exclaimed and she suddenly started trembling.

Nina quickly put her into a deep hug and held her trembling hands.

Tabitha has already told Nina what led her to be in coma, so Nina understand the reason why she was trembling when Gabriel mentioned angel.

"What’s wrong with her?" Gabriel asked surprised at the sudden trembling of Tabitha.

"Nothing, but please refrain from saying the word angel, whenever we’re talking” Nina replied with harsh tone.

"Okay, I will make sure I do that” Gabriel replied with a low spirit.

"See you later, we’re going for break” Nina said supporting Tabitha to get up and they exit the class leaving Gabriel there.

After 1½ years...
The girls were already in SS 2, Gabriel always tagged along with them every time, he always visit them at home and as being recognised by Ranking and Yemi that he was the only friend of Nina and Tabitha. Yemi was always filled with rage everyday because she couldn’t do anything to Tabitha. Ranking installed CCTV inside every corners of the house except his bedroom and the girls room, he also warned Yemi that if she dare lay a finger on Tabitha, he will make sure she’s deported back to her parent’s house, so she couldn’t maltreat Tabitha physically, she also tried some spiritual steps to eliminate Tabitha but I was always on guard. So she didn’t have any choice than to just keep looking at Tabitha.

I knew Gabriel has feelings for Nina but I think he was waiting for the right time to propose to her.
I had stopped nurturing my stupid feelings for Tabitha and focused on what I was sent to do so I didn’t have any problem with him dating Tabitha but the problem was that I noticed that Tabitha doesn’t have feelings for him but Nina does and Tabitha also knew that her sister has feelings for Gabriel because she told Tabitha.

Ranking registered the girls for WAEC when they were in SS 2, tho it was Miss Efe that asked him to but he also has such plan before.
I knew something was brewing between Ranking and Miss Efe but the kids doesn’t know.

And I was in support of it because Yemi is a great mistake for Ranking to use in replacing Precious and Miss Efe wasn’t married yet and she was extremely kind and loved the kids so much.

The girls started their exam and after a month it ended. Gabriel proposed to take the two girls out in order to celebrate them finally finishing their exam and secondary school. Little did they know that Gabriel was planning on asking Tabitha out.

Gabriel took them to a reputable restaurant in his car. They ordered for what they wanted, Gabriel was surfing through his mind the best way he would ask Tabitha out, he doesn’t have much courage when it comes to wooing girls and Nina’s presence there made it hard.

After some minutes, Nina said she felt pressed and excused herself to go to the restroom. Gabriel saw it as a chance to ask Tabitha out.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Gabriel asked trying to breed up a conversation between them.

"Yes" Tabitha replied.

"Good, do you remember that I wasn’t able to tell you the main reason I was working as a.teacher in the PPDC because I mentioned the A word in our conversation then" Gabriel asked with a serious look.

"Yeah, I remembered and why are you getting so serious?” Tabitha asked smiling.

"The reason I was in that school to start teaching was because my mind told me that you’re going to come back, so I was using the excuse of teaching there as an excuse to wait for you" he replied with a look that was serious.

"I can’t seem to understand you" Tabitha replied him with a look that depicted that she’s confused with what he was uttering.

"I really love you Tabitha, I’ve been waiting all my life to tell you this, I’ve loved you from the time we were still a kid, but I was waiting for the right time to tell you, please accept my...”

He was suddenly interrupted by the sound of something that fell down, they turned to look at what it was and was surprised to see Nina standing in front of them with her phone on the floor.

She suddenly ran out and Tabitha and Gabriel ran after her calling her name, I also followed them.
Nina in her disturbed state of mind ran to the middle of the road, I saw a car coming towards her with high speed. I knew their was no escaping point for her as the car was about to get her, I really liked Nina so much and I couldn’t just stood there and watch her die.
I used my power to change the direction of the car making it swerve swiftly off the road to the pedestrian walking spot, the car hit 5 people before it later collided with an electric pole. The two occupants of the car and the five people that were hit all died instantly, I knew it was the result of tampering with fate. I was suddenly terrified because I knew I’ve gone against one of the laws guiding me as a guardian angel which stated that "Hurt not my innocent little ones.”

I’ve already hurt innocent little ones and it wasn’t just one, I killed seven people and it wasn’t to save the perfect one, I did it to save someone I cherished, I let my emotion cloud my reason, I didn’t know the punishment designated for my sin because no guardian angel has ever committed it before.

I stood transfixed at the spot I was as people were running helter-skelter to try and save the people involved in the accident but I knew they were already dead.

Suddenly I felt myself shrinking and I shrinked to the height of normal humans, I was feeling the heat emanating from the sun, something that has never happened to me ever since I have being created even when I was in heaven, I always go into the sun to play and I don’t use to feel the heat. But now here I am feeling myself burning up because because of the sun, then someone ran passed me and suddenly collided into me, the person told me sorry and continue with his running.

"What could be happening to me?” I screamed out attracting the attention of people.

What do you think could be happening to Angel Ben?

Your positive comments unlocks the next episode.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by Finnestgreat: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hmm really love this story,been following it since d start and sumtin is up with miss efe.Nice one @oluspicy
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by Finnestgreat: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Angel Ben is transforming into a human.Not good o
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by dawno2008(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Haa he as turned "little one" shocked
Welcome to the real word of the little demons grin

Good job @oluspicy,
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by oluspicy: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
EPISODE 14

Starting my life as human...
Emotions can be describe as one of the weaknesses of man, and it can also be the factor that strengthen a man, but it all depends on how it’s been utilized. I thought it was the weakness of only human being, but little did I know that we the divine creatures aren’t left out of it. I choosed my emotion to my mission and the Supreme One punished me at once, He made me what I never wished to become, if I was transformed into a human in countries like Israel, England or Canada, I might have been happy a little bit, but I was turned into a human in an hell incarnate country.

My Supreme Lord, this isn’t good enough.

I pray my punishment not be for eternity so that I will be able to return to my home. But I was amazed with the Supreme One's judgement, I didn’t think it was possible to send another guardian angel over to look over the perfect one which means that she’s prone to danger.

What did the Supreme One has in mind for doing what He did, you all are going to know as the stories progresses.

Someone ran passed me and suddenly collided into me, the person told me sorry and continue with his running.

"What could be happening to me?!!!” I screamed out loud attracting the attention of people nearby, they were all looking at me with a weird look, I didn’t understand why, I looked at where Nina was before but she wasn’t there again, I looked at the spot where Gabriel and Tabitha were standing before and they were also not there again, it was like the three vanished without a trace.

I was aware what would become of me if I don’t locate them, but what will I even tell them if I locate them. That I was once a goddamned f—–g angel who has lost his invisisibility because I was trying to save Nina.”

Who will even believe my story?

How will I survive here without any means of survival, how will I get shelter, clothes and so on?

Then suddenly my stomach grumbled, my stomach has never grumbled before and I thought within me what it could mean.
I looked around me and saw people staring at me, I started walking to nowhere in particular, and it was still the same, all the people that saw me were staring at me, I checked my back to see if my feather wasn’t out and it wasn’t. Then I looked at my body and I saw that I still had the golden armour on with my sword still sheathed in my back and I was also bare footed. I knew at once that that was the reason people were staring at me but their was nothing I could do about it.

I was curious to know if I still got my wings, so when I saw a secluded open space with no one there, I quickly head there and tried to bring forth my feathers, I was happy when it emanated from my back but it was not as big as before, I shut it back in and as I wanted to get out of the place and continue my journey, I saw a little girl looking at me. I guessed she must have seen me when I brought out my feathers, I moved closer to her and massage her hair, I smirked as I felt the girl’s gaze at my back, she was looking at me as I was going.

Knowing that I still got my feathers made me very happy because it also means I still have my power, talking of my power, I tried to connect with Tabitha and it worked, my connection with her made me knew that she was feeling guilty, but I didn’t know the reason she was feeling so.

Walking under the scorching sun was very hard for me , I have never that kind of feeling before, I praised The little ones walking under it without showing any sign of being affected by it like I was.

As I was going, I heard my stomach grumbled again followed by a sharp pain . Then it occurred to me that I was hungry, I was very terrified by this, it’s really hard being a human, I thought within me as the pain kept on increasing by seconds.

I’ve never felt hungry or eaten ever since I’ve been on Earth, tho we eat in Heaven but we do so not because we’re hungry. We’ve never felt the pain of hunger before in Heaven.

I kept on moving with all the strength in me, I was sweating profusely under the sun, I’ve never also sweat before ever since I was created.

Then suddenly, one beautiful car passed by my side, I saw the driver of the car who happened to be a female staring at me, then it halted few distance from me and started reversing, when the car got to where I was, it stopped.

"Hello handsome” the lady inside the car said to get my attention, tho I knew I was the one she was talking to but I did as if I wasn’t the one and continue walking, the lady drove to where I was again and hit her horn in order to get my attention, I stopped this time and the lady stepped out of the car and came to me.

"Hello handsome” she greeted me again.

"I’m fine” I replied her and made to continue my journey, she suddenly intercepted me.

She should be in her late forty tho she’s still pretty, I guess result of being wealthy, she was dressed gorgeously and the fragrance coming out from her was cool.

"Where are you going, let me give you a ride?” she said smiling.

"I don’t need it, am cool, thank you" I replied her making attempt to continue with my journey and she stopped me again.

"You look exhausted and famished, let me help you” she said smiling.

"I’m really okay, thanks for offering to help and am not hungry" I said but my stomach grumbled again giving me out.

The lady held me by my hand smiling and opened the car door for me to enter. I thought about it and entered when I saw that I didn’t have a choice, it’s either I kept on walking and pass out on the street because of my aching stomach. And maybe it was the Supreme One that sent her to help me, I deduced in my mind as the lady entered the car and started it and we zoomed off.

"What’s your name handsome?” she asked looking at my face as if she’d seen a jewel.

"Benmanna" I replied her.

"You mean Manna as the surname and Ben as the name?” she asked surprised at my name.

How she broke it was really nice to me I found it cool.

"Yes ” I replied her and she looked at like she was expecting me to ask her something.

"Are you not going to ask about my own name?” she asked me smiling and I replied her.

"No, I don’t need to know" she was awe at my response but only smiled, I guessed my beauty can do and undo.

"Well, it’s Briana Joyce” she said waiting for me to reply but I didn’t.

"Ehy are you wearing this?" She said pointing at my armour but I didn’t answer.

"Are you acting movie around here and you look like you’re not from Nigeria, which country are you from?" She added but I just kept mute concentrating on the road like I was the one behind the steering.

"Looks like you don’t talk much, but we will be going to a boutique so that you can change that cloth and from there we head to my house” she said concentrating on her driving.

"What are we going to do at your place” I asked shocked with what she said.

"You look like you aren’t from this place and seeing you on the road ,my mind told me you don’t have a place to stay, and you’re just too handsome for me to abandon, I’ve never seen anyone as handsome as you before, even in movie” she replied looking at my face in a awe manner again.

I was surprised how she knew I was without a place to live but I kept mute.

"It must surely be the Supreme One’s work ” I uttered in my mind.

After some minutes on the road, the car stopped in front of a boutique, she quickly came out and came to my side and open the door for me.

I stepped out and as I was to put my leg on the floor, she stared ?farther in my eye, it felt like the ground was a pit and I was about to fall in it, I knew it was the hunger so I quickly shook my head in order to get my wit back, and everything went back to normal.

We walked into the boutique together like a couple, and everyone’s gaze inside the boutique was on us, it was a large boutique and many people was present there. It was like the president and his first lady were the one that entered the boutique, because we got everyone’s attention, I didn’t know if it was because of the armour I was wearing and I was bare footed or because I was very handsome just like Joyce claimed earlier or could it be that I was looking much younger than Joyce, many types of rhetoric questions were bubbling in my mind.

"Come here Ben” Joyce said with a jean trouser in her hand.

I moved closer to her and she handed the Jean trouser to me.

"[his should be your size” she said as she moved to the session where shirts were hung.

I looked around and still saw people glaring at me,I smiled at them as I moved closer to Joyce, I saw one girl blowing me a kiss at one end but I did like I didn’t see her.

When Joyce was through with surfing out a shirt that was very fine. She handed it to me and took me to a place with a small door with the inscription ” MALE ” on it.
"Go inside and try it” she said as she pushed me inside when I just stood there looking at her.

I entered the room and took off my golden armour, the first time that happened since twenty years plus that have been living on Earth.

I looked at the dressing mirror inside the room and I saw that my white cloth under the armour had some blemishes on it. Particles of tears formed in my eye as I saw it, because it means that I’ve lost my glory as an angel.

I took the white off and put on the shirt and trouser in my hand.
As I came out of the cloth testing room, Joyce eye almost popped out with the way she was staring at me, then I noticed that it was everyone inside the boutique that were looking at me, even guys, some girls left their guys and came to me that they would love to take a selfie with me, but Joyce shoved all of them.

She held me like her darling and told me that we should get more clothes before we continue our journey.

I saw some girls with the back of their phone pointed at me, it was when I saw the flash of the phone on that I knew they were taking picture of me.

I smiled as Joyce kept on picking clothes and shoes, she saw a fine FILA cover slippers, and gave it to me to wear.

I already wrapped my armour inside my white clothes and held it with one hand. After we were done with picking everything I needed,
We went to the cashier. The lady couldn’t help but stare at me as she calculated all we bought.

"Please can I take a picture with you?” she asked as we paid her and made to leave.

Joyce wanted to decline but I quickly told the lady that it’s okay.
She was very happy as she brought out her smartphone and left her desk, she moved closer to me and clinged to me in order to take the selfie.

Her boobs was directly on my chest as she took the selfie but I didn’t see anything wrong with it because I didn’t have any negative thought in my mind. My mind was pure like a snow.

The look on Joyce face towards the lady wasn’t a pleasant one but the lady didn’t care as she was very happy and was smiling as she head back to her seat.

"Please can I get your number?” the girl suddenly ran towards us again and asked me.

I saw that every lady inside the boutique brought out their phones at once and placed their finger on it waiting for me to call my number so that they will also save it on their phone.

"He doesn’t have one” Joyce replied the lady rudely and dragged me out of boutique.

Our journey to her house was chatty, as she was happy to share with me about her. She told me she has two daughters and a son, the two girls are in Nigeria while the boy is in Malaysia. She’s a widow but her husband left her and her children with substantial amount of fortune.

I was able to confirm her story when we got to her house, it was a magnificient building almost like Ranking’s own. She opened the gate with a remote and after we’ve entered she pressed the remote again and the gate closed by itself. She took her phone and dialled a number.

"Come down now, I’ve some things in my car” she said to the recipient of the call and hunged the call.

"My maid will come and help you take your stuffs inside” she said to me smiling.

After some seconds the maid came outside, the appearance of the girl doesn’t look like a maid, she was dress in fine and expensive cloth and she was also glowing and fresh. She’s also beautiful.

I looked at Joyce with a doubtful eye and she smiled when she saw me staring at her. The maid couldn’t help but stare at me, it was kinda getting uncomfortable as everyone kept staring at me, she even banged her head on the car when she kept on staring at me without facing where she was going.

When we got inside the building, I was awed at the interior design of the building.

“Take those into the guest room and get the guest snack before you prepare what he will eat” she ordered the maid and the maid took everything we brought out of sight.

I sat on one of the chair in the sitting room to relax and she sat opposite to me, then I heard footsteps of someone coming to where we were.

"Meet my oldest daughter” Joyce said as the person got closer to us
I turned to look at the daughter and I almost screamed when I saw her.

Who do you think Ben is taking about to almost make him scream?

Your positive comments unlocks the next episode.

To be continued.
Re: Tears Of The Meacenas by Finnestgreat: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nice one oluspicy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Request A Ride / Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series / Rugged Life In Sec. Sch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 414
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.