Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... (749 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Gracespecial101(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good Day Fam,

Please Don't mind my way of writing, I write all this with severe pain in my heart.

I Want to use this Medium to Create an Awareness Concerning a Certain WhatsApp TV Called MALEY TV that Scammed me of 10,000 naira, All in the Name of Selling Bitcoin to me. Last week Friday I Saw a post on his Status where he said he wanted to Sell Bitcoin Urgently and since i had some money with me ( My Savings ) which I had kept for quite some time now, I decided instead of just saving the money in the bank let me use it to get the coin, i maybe Lucky to gain from it who knows.
After I sent the Money that night he Claimed he didn't see it even after I sent him my debit alert, he blamed network and said he called Customer Care and they told him that the money is hanging, so he said he went to the bank on Monday to try to rectify the issue but they said they needed time. All this he said on Monday Evening and even collected my Account Details.
I Chatted him up this Evening only to see that I have been blocked by him, I Asked a Friend to Chat him up Concerning Buying of Bitcoin and he was ready to sell but asking for half of the Money First, immediately he mentioned my name in the Chat the Guy Stopped Replying and Blocked him.

His Account Details is below.

Access bank
Oyekunle taiwo.

This is his Phone Number
+234 812 201 5256 MALEY TV

likewise our Chat, But I won't be able to post all cause Most was with Voice Call and Voice note
Cc Mynd44,
Cc OAM4J
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Gracespecial101(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Backupaccount: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sha, I sell btc. Legit only.
No private chat, quote me here
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Gracespecial101(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Backupaccount:
Sha, I sell btc. Legit only. No private chat, quote me here
How Can I post the pictures of our chat please
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Backupaccount: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gracespecial101:

How Can I post the pictures of our chat please

Reply this thread, and click choose file to add attachments, then selct pictures

Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Gracespecial101(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Backupaccount:

Reply this thread, and click choose file to add attachments, then selct pictures
Thanks I was using a weak browser
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Gracespecial101(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
MALEY TV IS THE NAME
This Is his Number
+234 812 201 5256.....
HE IS A RIPER AVOID HIM AT ALL COST...

I PRAY I GET OVER THIS SOON...

Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Couzy21(m): 12:30am On Jul 29, 2020
Backupaccount:
Hi, how do I do business with you
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Olabode971(f): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2020
cry Don't engaged yourself in any business where you don't see the person you are trading with in particular during this Critical, Sabotaged time... uuuhhn.

There are alot of Loopholes now for scammers to strike and thrived better.

Stay calm, stay cool, don't panic sell your investment... my #5.00 (#5naira advice)

1 Like

Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Backupaccount: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Couzy21:

Hi, how do I do business with you

What exactly do you want.
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Infinixs5: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Backupaccount:

scammer
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Infinixs5: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Backupaccount:

please dont Huspupupy him ooooo
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Backupaccount: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Infinixs5:

scammer

I dont know why you’ll assume everyone is a scammer. I get if you’re one, but I’m not

I could have told him to Pm me, but I’m making it an open chat here on NL
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Couzy21(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Backupaccount:

BUY BTC
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Backupaccount: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Couzy21:

BUY BTC
Re: Rippers Everywhere!! How I Was Scammed By MALEY TV ... by Couzy21(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Backupaccount:

https: //t. me/ aowdelna

Please remove the space
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Residents Cries Out As Landlord Channels Toilet Waste Water Into Street In Lagos / Police Arrests 5 Men For Allegedly Raping A 14-year-old Girl In Bauchi(photos) / Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.