Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? (692 Views)

STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. / GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me / 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by ThinkBrave: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
I just have some simple questions for anyone who things a live outside of Jesus makes any meaning.

The questions are :
Questions 1: Lets assume there is no God as the atheist things. Who are you? What do you live for? Why should you live?
Questions 2: For anyone who do not believe in Jesus as the saviour. please, I'm not saying you are going to hell or
your religion is wrong. What will you do when you die and finds out that Jesus is actually the saviour? What will you tel him?
What will be your best defense? What stopped you from getting save now?.

If I ever finds out there is no God I have actually lost nothing, than to find out there is God and I choose not believe in him.

let him that thinketh he stands should take hid less he falls. The first shall be the last.
Let all those who call on the name of the Lord depart iniquity.
Give your life to Jesus today! May God bless you all and help us all.

5 Likes

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
It is not the existence of God that you should be really focused on, but the Super Programmer who designed the Gods and Goddesses as well as the Universes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
ThinkBrave:

Questions 2: For anyone who do not believe in Jesus as the saviour. please, I'm not saying you are going to hell or
your religion is wrong. What will you do when you die and finds out that Jesus is actually the saviour? What will you tel him?
What will be your best defense? What stopped you from getting save now?.

i will simply tell that dude:"i had a fantastic ride, and since you wrote all over your holybook that you were (supposedly) a great man then accept my repentance, and let me in that party!"

If I ever finds out there is no God I have actually lost nothing, than to find out there is God and I choose not believe in him.

... apart from all the money you gave that fraudster in robe every sundays, and all the time wasted praying for a mirage that was never there...lol!

1 Like

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by illicit(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Why was I sent to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Righteousness89(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
It's Really Gonna be Pitiful and Unfortunate!

Men, Women, boys and girls would be shedding Uncontrollable tears Pleading for Forgiveness..

I Can't Imagine What it's gonna be like when JESUS Pulls out the Words, Rejections, Abuses and Reactions of so Many Here and Show it to them..

My FATHER! Have Mercy! It's Gonna be Terrible!

There are People as I type this , Whose End is by the Corner, and JESUS has Given them Countless Opportunities to see the Raw and True Messages here on Nairaland, but they form Hard men!

I Weep! I Weep! I Weep!

3 Likes

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
It is not the existence of God that you should be really focused on, but the Super Programmer who designed the Gods and Goddesses as well as the Universes.
Interesting! undecided
Since the Super Programmer is the ultimate God, should you focus on the gods and goddesses or on the Super Programmer Himself??
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! undecided
Since the Super Programmer is the ultimate God, should you focus on the gods and goddesses or on the Super Programmer Himself??

Gods and Goddesses are levels of Consciousness within the multidimensional matrix, but the Super Programmer maintains and controls all aspects of the simulation including the timelines of the avatars from the ethereal hosting multiplayer framework.

Godhood is a level of consciousness and a title when a Being attains the Cosmic Consciousness harmonic frequency threshold. We are here to become Spiritual Masters and Gods. We are being schooled by the Higher Beings.

1 Like

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Gods and Goddesses are levels of Consciousness within the multidimensional matrix, but the Super Programmer maintains and controls all aspects of the simulation including the timelines of the avatars from the ethereal hosting multiplayer framework.
So why settle for an avatar when you can instead access the main process that runs everything else? Why not access the Super Programmer so you can maybe become an avatar(a Son of God) yourself? undecided
TimeTraveler369:
Godhood is a level of consciousness and a title when a being attains the Cosmic Consciousness harmonic threshold. We are here to become Masters and Gods.
If the Super programmer is calling on you to attain this level, why not go for it?
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Well i will ask him why he even sent me to nigeria
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So why settle for an avatar when you can instead access the main process that runs everything else? Why not access the Super Programmer so you can maybe become an avatar(a Son of God) yourself? undecided

I have, and I am in direct contact with what ever I need at my level of consciousness.

1 Like

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
I have, and I am in direct contact with what ever I need at my level of consciousness.
So you are in direct contact with God Himself yet you are suggesting others not seek Him out too? undecided
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So you are in direct contact with God Himself yet you are suggesting others not seek Him out too? undecided

You might want to re-read my post and reappraise your questions appropriately.

God is a title. There are many Gods and Goddesses. From the Christ or Cosmic Consciousness, you are on the path to Godhood.

I do not discourage people, I am only saying it is the Super Programmer you should seek, not the Gods, cos there are many God fractals walking among humans already.

1 Like

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
You might want to re-read my post and reappraise your questions appropriately.
God is a title. There are many Gods and Goddesses. From the Christ or Cosmic Consciousness, you are on the path to Godhood.
I do not discourage people, I am only saying it is the Super Programmer you should seek, not the Gods, cos there are many God fractals walking among humans already.
The God they seek is the God above all the other gods and goddesses , the Super programmer whom you admitted you were yourself connected to.
Jesus Christ is not a god... He is a protocol ... the way/protocol to be executed in order to gain direct access to the Super Programmer i.e. God.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by 88Craze: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
You see, I don't blame those Atheists, I blame our men of God who are desperate and preach about money in church, I visited a church when I lived with my eldest sister, then we have about 5 different offerings every Sunday. I have also received lots of prophecies made from the flesh, all just to make me drop money. I stopped paying the pastor the day he called me and told me he want to use 7k to do prayers for me, how can same God that knows I don't have up to 2k in the account back then, request for 7k? He knows everything, he should know I don't have that amount that day.
So I wise up! Today made it 2years I last went to Church, I believe in God and the resurrection of Jesus Christ, but I will never be part of gathering of the thieves.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The God they seek is the God above all the other gods and goddesses , the Super programmer whom you admitted you were yourself connected to.

Oh okay, you mean they seek the 'King of all Gods'?, right? But those are within the construct itself and were designed by the Super Programmer administering this world. Everything within this world are designed based on existing blueprints.

It is just that our early ancestors had to name the aliens who visited Earth as 'Gods', when in essence, they are actually Humans who live in other planes and dimensions but developed techies good enough to visit Earth and influence the lives of the early ancestors that lived here.

Each Planet has inherent capacity to birth lives, but early astronauts from other planets visited here and our ignorant ancestors were not quite educated then, had to call them Gods.

If that is the Gods you mean, then, they were Humans with higher intelligence from alternate locations.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
I will spit on Him and go my way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Oh okay, you mean they seek the 'King of all Gods'?, right? But those are within the construct itself and were designed by the Super Programmer administering this world. Everything within this world are designed based on existing blueprints.
It is just that our early ancestors had to name the aliens who visited Earth as 'Gods', when in essence, they are actually Humans who live in other planes and dimensions but developed techies good enough to visit Earth and influence the lives of the early ancestors that lived here.
Interesting undecided
So you believe that everything that you see, feel, smell, touch and know was created by a race of humans, as mortal as you and I?
TimeTraveler369:
Each Planet has inherent capacity to birth lives, but early astronauts from other planets visited here and our ignorant ancestors were not quite educated then, had to call them Gods.
If that is the Gods you mean, then, they were Humans with higher intelligence from alternate locations.
Your existence was spun out of nothing into being by humans like you, only more intelligent than your person?
So who created that race of humans you speak of? undecided
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is not a god... He is a protocol ... the way/protocol to be executed in order to gain direct access to the Super Programmer i.e. God.

By Jesus Christ I believe you mean Iesus Kristos aka Yeshua Ha Masiach - He was a great hybrid.

I assume when you mentioned Jesus, you were talking about the Consciousness that he operated with. That level of consciousness is the same that most of the early Messiahs had operated with, but Jesus had to be the name for the Being who had to be here physically to help shape the course of human evolution.

So, yes you could say the Christ Consciousness or Cosmic Consciousness is another step on the ladder to God Consciousness from the Human Consciousness.

There are many walking the Earth now with Cosmic Consciousness and beyond.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Interesting undecided
So you believe that everything that you see, feel, smell, touch and know was created by a race of humans, as mortal as you and I?
Your existence was spun out of nothing into being by humans like you, only more intelligent than your person?

The 5 physical senses are merely sensors to experience the limited bandwidth of the spectrum of consciousness allocated to the Humans of Earth on the 3rd dimension. Beyond the 3rd dimension of Earth, there are other humans with even more faculties than the 5.

It is true that other Humans with the abilities to clone, genetically modify and ethereal capabilities to design specie had to continue the work from where the programmer paused.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Interesting undecided

So who created that race of humans you speak of?

Each planet was designed to birth species based on the blueprints programmed on the planet. Each planet is conscious and alive. That is why Earth's spirit is called Gaia.

Venus has human beings who exist on 5th and 6th dimension and their knowledge surpasses that of Earth humans on 3rd dimension.

The Super Programmer encodes all that is needed on the Quantum Mainframe hosting this reality.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
By Jesus Christ I believe you mean Iesus Kristos aka Yeshua Ha Masiach - He was a great hybrid.
A hybrid of what?
TimeTraveler369:
I assume when you mentioned Jesus, you were talking about the Consciousness that he operated with. That level of consciousness is the same that most of the early Messiahs had operated with, but Jesus had to be the name for the Being who had to be here physically to help shape the course of human evolution.
undecided
TimeTraveler369:
So, yes you could say the Christ Consciousness or Cosmic Consciousness is another step on the ladder to God Consciousness from the Human Consciousness.
There are many walking the Earth now with Cosmic Consciousness and beyond.
Many? What are they doing? Why are they walking the earth? Where are they? How does one identify any of them?
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
The 5 physical senses are merely sensors to experience the limited bandwidth of the spectrum of consciousness allocated to the Humans of Earth on the 3rd dimension. Beyond the 3rd dimension of Earth, there are other humans with even more faculties than the 5.
So, we are limited hybrids of the human species? And what is the point to our existence?
TimeTraveler369:
It is true that other Humans with the abilities to clone, genetically modify and ethereal capabilities to design specie had to continue the work from where the programmer paused.
Why did they have to continue the work from where the programmer paused? To what end?
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Jul 29, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Each planet was designed to birth species based on the blueprints programmed on the planet. Each planet is conscious and alive. That is why Earth's spirit is called Gaia.
Called Gaia by whom?
TimeTraveler369:
Venus has human beings who exist on 5th and 6th dimension and their knowledge surpasses that of Earth humans on 3rd dimension.
Oh, so the reason man has yet to detect any presence on venus is because the "humans" on venus exist in a dimension we are unable to detect?
TimeTraveler369:
The Super Programmer encodes all that is needed on the Quantum Mainframe hosting this reality.
Why does He host humans in separate realities? And why do humans who exist in the 5th and 6th dimension feel a need to "create" humans who exist in the 3rd dimension?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Called Gaia by whom?
Oh, so the reason man has yet to detect any presence on venus is because the "humans" on venus exist in a dimension we are unable to detect?
Why does He host humans in separate realities? And why do humans who exist in the 5th and 6th dimension feel a need to "create" humans who exist in the 3rd dimension?

Google the word 'Gaia', and keep an open mind.

The humans from alternate dimensions and other planets are seen by those who actually are interested in seeing them. They are accessible when you tune your mind towards the larger consciousness systems outside this one allocated to our senses.

Humans on diverse dimensions give room for growth, uninterrupted spiritual growth which is also the reason that the hard doctrines are not shared to the masses so we do not stifle their growth. But the time is now ripe to forcefully load the internet with dosages of facts cos we are moving to new system of things.

Creating sub-species in your image is a grand command, as humans it is our responsibility to ensure that the light of consciousness is at every location of the cosmos. It is a divine plane and we must see to it.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
A hybrid of what?
undecided
Many? What are they doing? Why are they walking the earth? Where are they? How does one identify any of them?

Jesus was a hybrid of a human (Mary) and an ET Alien (Spirit).

They are guiding humans and also ensuring that entropy is reduced in the Universe. They are in Earth's alternate dimensions and some are cloaked in 3rd dimension human body and walk among us.

You have to be trained in the acts of meditation to activate other senses and faculties to see across the veil.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Google the word 'Gaia', and keep an open mind.
I know of Gaia but I am not sure why you believe the myth is real.
TimeTraveler369:
The humans from alternate dimensions and other planets are seen by those who actually are interested in seeing them. They are accessible when you tune your mind towards the larger consciousness systems outside this one allocated to our senses.
What are they doing here on earth though when they cannot interact directly with the 3 dimensional beings that populate this planet?
TimeTraveler369:
Humans on diverse dimensions gives room for growth, uninterrupted spiritual growth which is also the reason that the hard doctrines are not shared to the masses so we do not stifle their growth. But the time is now ripe to forcefully load the internet with dosages of facts cos we are moving to new system of things.
Uninterupted spiritual growth to what end?
TimeTraveler369:
Creating sub-species in your image is a grand command, as humans it is our responsibility to ensure that the light of consciousness is at every location of the cosmos. It is a divine plane and we must see to it.
Grand command by whom? For whom? To what end? Why us? Do animals and other subspecies also have this mandate you claim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Jul 29, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Jesus was a hybrid of a human (Mary) and an ET Alien (Spirit).
undecided
TimeTraveler369:
They are guiding humans and also ensuring that entropy is reduced in the Universe. They are in Earth's alternate dimensions and some are cloaked in 3rd dimension human body and walk among us.
Ensuring entropy? Jesus Christ never said anything about ensuring entropy though... He said He had come to bring a sword and not peace.
TimeTraveler369:
You have to be trained in the acts of meditation to activate other senses and faculties to see across the veil.
Trained by whom? Why does the veil even exist?
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I know of Gaia but I am not sure why you believe the myth is real.
What are they doing here on earth though when they cannot interact directly with the 3 dimensional beings that populate this planet?
Uninterupted spiritual growth to what end?
Grand command by whom? For whom? To what end? Why us? Do animals and other subspecies also have this mandate you claim?

If you feel that Gaia is myth, then you are accurate at your level of consciousness. But Earth is the Physical 3D aspect a Living Conscious Being just like your physical body is an aspect of a living conscious spirit being typing and reading my messages. Does it make sense now? You can call that Being Gaia or any of her many names.

They are constantly interacting with everyone but only few have identified their methods of communication and you are contacted based on your most acceptable approach, but if you are scared of such things, they wouldnt bother interfering except you are in danger or call on them.

Uninterrupted growth of man towards Divinity (Goodhood). Life is actually a training system among other simulated systems, so there is a growth process. Those who really spend time alone and ponder have identified it and those are the ones who realize the true nature of your Reality here.

The command of the Super Programmer is ensure that the Light of Consciousness is not extinguished and that entropy is reduced in the system among other things. Love is the answer, according to Ascended Master Jesus.

The trees are our cosmic cousins and they are alive too, remember and actually sentient, and the other animals are lower consciousness souls than humans and they are also on the growth process too.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Ensuring entropy? Jesus Christ never said anything about ensuring entropy though... He said He had come to bring a sword and not peace.
Trained by whom? Why does the veil even exist?

Ensuring that Entropy is reduced.

Jesus spoke the language of our not very educated ancestors, if he was to come now, he would be speaking the latest nerdy words.

Jesus asked us to 'turn the other cheek'.

The evil ensures that the 'sleeping' or 'un-awakened' are not exposed to the parallel or alternate realities. Not everyone can handle what is beyond this present veil.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Jul 29, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Ensuring that Entropy is reduced.
But Jesus Christ's own words seemed to point to ensuring an increase in entropy, not a reduction.
TimeTraveler369:
Jesus spoke the language of our not very educated ancestors, if he was to come now, he would be speaking the latest nerdy words.
Jesus asked us to 'turn the other cheek'.
The evil ensures that the 'sleeping' or 'un-awakened' are not exposed to the parallel or alternate realities. Not everyone can handle what is beyond this present veil.
There is evil too?
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 12:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
But Jesus Christ's own words seemed to point to ensuring an increase in entropy, not a reduction.
There is evil too?

-Turn the other cheek
-Love your neighbors as you love yourself

The above are entropy reduction commands.

There is no good or evil, perception is our point of view. Eg, for the policeman collecting bribe, he is doing good for his family and the bribe giver is also excited that he has avoided a cruel justice using the money as incentive, yet another will see it as evil, against a system designed to not take bribe. It is all about perspective and your morality.

Judge Not - Another entropy reduction command.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Bamiz: 1:17am On Jul 29, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

-Turn the other cheek
-Love your neighbors as you love yourself

The above are entropy reduction commands.

There is no good or evil, perception is our point of view. Eg, for the policeman collecting bribe, he is doing good for his family and the bribe giver is also excited that he has avoided a cruel justice using the money as incentive, yet another will see it as evil, against a system designed to not take bribe. It is all about perspective and your morality.

Judge Not - Another entropy reduction command.
Bro, you have really gone far in the journey of the spirit. Imagine your monicker. I pray you find help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

>>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| / A Curious Look At Biden And Harris Election Text Code / My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.