Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe (1206 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by adaperry25: 2:34am On Jul 29, 2020
I fell ill and told my babe. Fast Forward yesterday I couldn't go to work. I stay in ABA and she in Owerri. I told her tho that I'm at home because I was ill. I was surprised when later in the day she called and said she was at my gate.
I welcomed her and asked her politely that she should have called before coming that it's a good Courtsey and she became paranoid. She wanted to go back home but I had to beg her before she became calm. She said she wanted to surprise me and if im not cheating on her.. why should I request for a call before hand..
Please nairalanders.. what do you think
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by Ladylite: 2:58am On Jul 29, 2020
adaperry25:
I fell ill and told my babe. Fast Forward yesterday I couldn't go to work. I stay in ABA and she in Owerri. I told her tho that I'm at home because I was ill. I was surprised when later in the day she called and said she was at my gate.
I welcomed her and asked her politely that she should have called before coming that it's a good Courtsey and she became paranoid. She wanted to go back home but I had to beg her before she became calm. She said she wanted to surprise me and if im not cheating on her.. why should I request for a call before hand..

She is insecure.
She loves you but has heard too many stories from her "board of gossip girlfriends" so she decided to catch you red-handed.

You have to be mature and play it cool. Assure her and make her feel secure even if you are boiling on the inside with anger, just smile outwardly and try to understand.

Lastly, next time don't tell her anything.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by DaddyRochie1642: 3:15am On Jul 29, 2020
You should be grabbed by the Neck and given Several Hot Slaps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by 1beat(m): 3:51am On Jul 29, 2020
I fell ill and told my babe.

imaging she didn't call or show up it might be another story ,she's a good girl with good hrt
some guys are praying to hv girl like this while you are here complaining

I was surprised when later in the day she called and said she was at my gate.

what surprised you , she take your health serious

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by Bluezy13(m): 4:04am On Jul 29, 2020
1beat:

I fell ill and told my babe.

imaging she didn't call or show up it might be another story ,she's a good girl with good hrt
some guys are praying to hv girl like this while you are here complaining

I was surprised when later in the day she called and said she was at my gate.

what surprised you , she take your health serious

I am sure she gave a reason for her surprised visit which was to ensure he wasn't cheating and not because of his health concern...

Or did I not read well ??
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by adaperry25: 5:18am On Jul 29, 2020
KaBabs1:
Well in my opinion, the only thing you did wrong is settling for an unemployed lady who should have been busy at work in a slouched position, neck craned and head buried deep in work. I hope you didn't further disgrace us by giving her transport fare for her return journey back to Owerri? grin
well I did give her the transport fare because she's leaving today..I'm not that blunt..My issue is she hardly accepts corrections.. She'll want to turn tables around to shift blames which I've told her countless times..it's really getting me worked up..when she came yesterday she saw my younger brother working on my generator and I introduced him to her..I told her my siblings pass a notice before coming to visit and she said lovers and siblings are different
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by popsy2(m): 6:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by punisha: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You should be grabbed by the Neck and given Several Hot Slaps

Then afterwards grabbed by his manhood and flogged there severally too..
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by femi4: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2020
adaperry25:
She is right, if you don't have any skeleton in your cupboard you won't be thinking like that. Owerri to Aba is not a 10 mins journey and instead of you to appreciate her visit, you are more concern about petty things

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong To My Babe by punisha: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2020
adaperry25:

Take your damn relationship off Nairaland before some group of persons will come and make u useless (lose what u have going on) with their opinions.
Soon u will turn a simp for giving her tfare.
They will soon arrive.

(1) (Reply)

. / What My Son Is Facing / Is Love Enough In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.