Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) (60680 Views)

Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog / New Specie Of Pit Viper, Devil-Eyed Frog & Others Found In Bolivian Andes / Poitou Donkey: A Rare, Endangered Breed Which Grows Dreadlocks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by philiancoop(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
GuestLog:
Chinese people.
ma nigggooo

1 Like

Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Olatara(f): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Meanwhile.. grin
Abii when the gal use shaving stick.
There are other things, and it won't look that way wink
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Flairoqy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
philiancoop:
as you if you fed them while they're here
Do I have to feed them for them not to be extinct? Hmm
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by philiancoop(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Flairoqy:
Do I have to feed them for them not to be extinct? Hmm
lol... just kidding bro
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Akpa School, Akpa Amu.
8 inches. Damn, we need this specie in Nigeria.
Bros dem will hunt at night.
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Vivian16: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
instead of channelling their efforts to finding solutions to the numerous problems facing the world today like finding cure for corona and other ailments they are here wasting their energy on frog when they never save human beings finish, wetin man go benefit from frog mtchww.
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by babapressy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lol
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Everytime I see a frog, Oshiomole comes to my mind
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
Why does this frog has a canning resemblance with a popular personality in Nigeria?

Remember, anyone who feeds you or give you a job to feed yourself deserves your SIR and utmost respect.

Still your favorite fabricator guy
What is utmost respect?
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by exclusivejane(f): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Go and ask de Chinese wat dey did wit all d frogs grin
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Frog is jumping chicken
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Scrotum frog. What an unfortunate name indeed.
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
that scrotum frog's life is more important than most Nigerian politicians' existence.

1 Like

Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
A coneheaded frog grin
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Misplaced priority,why covid-19 is ravaging party the world.
Scientist should act as their claim.
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by DigitB: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Oshiomole grin
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Ebenezar2O2O: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
michlins:
Human beings are the worst beasts walking the face of the earth. We eliminate every other specie for the sole purpose of survival.

To all Nairaland activists who criticize us for eating antelopes who aren't endangered, I hope you guys can criticize oyibo people too
you need to read this thread.
cc Zimri
https://www.nairaland.com/6017575/most-dangerous-animal-world-graphic
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
iamyemiakins:
The endangered frog still has a colleague in Nigeria that's about to be endangered in the forthcoming election of a state in Nigeria
you don craize finish
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by DrChukki: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
michlins:
Human beings are the worst beasts walking the face of the earth. We eliminate every other specie for the sole purpose of survival.

To all Nairaland activists who criticize us for eating antelopes who aren't endangered, I hope you guys can criticize oyibo people too

Bro you're confused... Your two statements are contradicting... You sm*ke?
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mtvheeeeeeeeeeeeew

Ur not a fan of scrotums?
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
amiibaby:
Ok

Ur a fan of scrotums?
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Elsiedaniels(f): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Here
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by SirLakes: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Vivian16:
instead of channelling their efforts to finding solutions to the numerous problems facing the world today like finding cure for corona and other ailments they are here wasting their energy on frog when they never save human beings finish, wetin man go benefit from frog mtchww.
If they choose to channel their efforts to that, your own effort nko, it can't solve the problems you've identified.

Nonsense.
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
How this frog take resemble scrotum,we dnt come give am this kind special name?mmscheww!
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by niceguy555: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
iamyemiakins:
The endangered frog still has a colleague in Nigeria that's about to be endangered in the forthcoming election of a state in Nigeria

Hahaha. Guy you wicked ooo
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by kyuniii(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
mperornero:
. that guy no go make heaven ocheesy
Bro I swear, that guy is mean.
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
blowjohn:

Ur not a fan of scrotums?
no

1 Like

Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Blessed13(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Csonice1: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
michlins:

I don't advocate for the unnecessary killing of animals... But if you don't do the needful, humans will become an endangered specie
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
philiancoop:
oh really? how exactly? as if you know
if u know u won't ask. I know I won't say.

He who does not know and is not ready to know is a FOOL!
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
stanliwise:
What is utmost respect?
he no go cost u anything to use Google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Animals That Stay Long Without Food / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.