Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) (60665 Views)

Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog / New Specie Of Pit Viper, Devil-Eyed Frog & Others Found In Bolivian Andes / Poitou Donkey: A Rare, Endangered Breed Which Grows Dreadlocks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by adecz: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Blokkkos frog!!

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
he no go cost u anything to use Google
you should understand the general meaning of the word isn’t the problem here but the meaning according to the comment.
So because you have a job mean you give “utmost respect”, that word is blurry, this ideology is what leads to modern slavery. The idea of the capitalism. As he gave me a job, am I not also giving him my service too?
Aside me being fortunate among many to be taken for that job does it mean I have to now start giving “utmost respect”?
Many employees are the true reasons while employers start having a Godlike status since anyone is ready to accept and overdo than necessary.
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by patorial(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Them ma fly to the moon but, can't feed a starving tummy.
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Bullhari: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2020
We are shocked

Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by zeeprince(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2020
grin when will mosquito become an endangered specie na when will mosquito become an endangered specie na
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Pepe's friend cool
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2020
philiancoop:
who frog help
sorry for you.
stupid question
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by Vivian16: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2020
SirLakes:

If they choose to channel their efforts to that, your own effort nko, it can't solve the problems you've identified.

Nonsense.
Mr Nonsense I am not a scientist everybody has his or her area of specialization and I am channelling my effort positively in my own area.
Re: Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) by SirLakes: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Vivian16:
Mr Nonsense I am not a scientist everybody has his or her area of specialization and I am channelling my effort positively in my own area.
Animals going into extinction is a problem on its own, and they are trying to protect one from going extinct. It is not every scientist that is specialized in finding cure to diseases and ailments. That's their own area of specialization

Ciao wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Animals That Stay Long Without Food / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.