Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. (43078 Views)

Please What Can This Imply, I Can't Transfer / Can I Create A New Bank Account Without NIN? / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
please house, can someone get a temporary National Identity card printed from another authorize agent other than where he registered if he has the NIN?
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by samsard(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Oh. Thanks. Is there any payment for it?
It's free of charge. Just go along with maybe certificate of birth (or declaration of age) plus certificate of origin I think. They'll capture your biometrics and vital info.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Slynation(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
sogodihno:
I need to urgently disburse some cash in Bank, about 5 million to some people, but I have not been able to do this due to lack of NIN number, the NIMC center is currently not functioning, so their is no way I can't get it. The bank won't accept other means of identification like voters card or driver license, only NIN.

Please, what can I do, I need to transfer the money before this month end?
Beware of those trying to hook you with one person or the other, to avoid stories that touches the inner heart...!!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nawa o
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Ayomivic(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
sogodihno:

It is not working, and this is for those that have the number already that forgot or something, those that have not registered at all can't use it

Are you saying that you don't have National ID Card?
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Erimmy2(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
sogodihno:
I need to urgently disburse some cash in Bank, about 5 million to some people, but I have not been able to do this due to lack of NIN number, the NIMC center is currently not functioning, so their is no way I can't get it. The bank won't accept other means of identification like voters card or driver license, only NIN.

If you're in Lagos, contact me;08159533839.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Slynation(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
please house, can someone get a temporary National Identity card printed from another authorize agent other than where he registered if he has the NIN?
Yea.... Since you have done the registration before, just go to any centre in Nigeria and ask for modification...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by ArticleBeast: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
RPG2020:
Where you see 5m? Who you dey pick for? Hope is not who I'm thinking?
Pray for grace
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Kizzygentle: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
samsard:
It's free of charge. Just go along with maybe certificate of birth (or declaration of age) plus certificate of origin I think. They'll capture your biometrics and vital info.
Thanks. Am grateful. I guess its like bvn that once gotten it can be used for any acc.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by PitexyBaba(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:

Sorry, Osun is quite far. Had it been you happen to be in Lag, I might be of help. Sorry Bro.
please sir, I'm in lagos I really need it.... I cant access my bvn because of it.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by highbee02: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Dial *346# to get it. It'll cost you 20 naira. Make sure you settle me if it works. smiley

On the same phone number he used for the registration.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by samsard(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Thanks. Am grateful. I guess its like bvn that once gotten it can be used for any acc.
It's your national identity. If they produce the permanent one on time, then you can use it anywhere to identify yourself (online and offline)

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Tobidarker02: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
lanzie90:
The end of the world is here. Very soon, your NIN will be linked to all your details such as bank acct, address, email, passport, virtual money AKA bitcoin.
Technology will also advance-------your NIN will then be incorporated into a chip so u won't forget it as the world is moving towards a virtual world. Moreover, u won't be able to perform any transaction without it.

Pls let's start taking our next world/life serious....both Muslims and Christians whatever befalls you there in is for eternity.
You sound so disgusting
Illetracy is indeed a disease

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Kizzygentle: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
samsard:
It's your national identity. If they produce the permanent one on time, then you can use it anywhere to identify yourself (online and offline)
Thanks.
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
sogodihno:

It is not working, and this is for those that have the number already that forgot or something, those that have not registered at all can't use it

NIN registration takes only one week.

What is your challenge ?
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Sanchezmillz: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
HOPSIN:
Not true

Oya what is true??
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by sogodihno: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
RonaldoVido:

NIN registration takes only one week.

What is your challenge ?

Registration center are closed nationwide due to Covid.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Some NIMC offices are operational. Check for banks that have NIMC Enrollment center.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Carinaflo(f): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Check zenith Brank Branches. Some of their branches are NIN registration centers and they register people as long as the bank is open to customers

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Awoleesu(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
stanliwise:
I can help you transfer it. grin grin grin

I think you should speak with a bank rep. Don’t bring money matter of the size to online where every Tom dick and Harry are salivating for free money.
My dear! people sha don't know the limit of details they should render online...
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Pinkiee(f): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Did they say BVN or NIN? If it's only NIN they requested for, then something is up. Banks accept four types of valid IDs; the permanent voter's card, driver's license, International passport or national ID. These IDs have numbers which are validated to prove the authenticity. Provided these IDs are not expired, any of them should fly.

sogodihno:

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
sogodihno:

Send your location, make I come chop your KUDI SMALL
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by DJperdurabo: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
sogodihno:

Worked for some colleagues I know...and no, they didn't register. Don't know the rationale behind it working as you have a valid point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Ashirioluwa: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
sogodihno:

This is not true because I transferred cash last night. The transaction was successful. I haven’t register for the National ID of a thing but I have BVN number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by sogodihno: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

This is not true because I transferred cash last night. The transaction was successful. I haven’t register for the National ID of a thing but I have BVN number

Pls, what is the account type?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
frozen70:

The above two ID mentioned above serves two different purposes

But nin is to identify you within your country and your financial transactions

If nin is to identify ur financial transactions, what is d work of bvn? Is identifying financial transactions d original purpose of nin?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by writeprof(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
sogodihno:

I am in Osun state at the moment, did u mean u got your NIN number inside this corona period, if true, what bank branch pls?

Which bank refused to take any ID except NIN? Let's know because NIN, Voter's Card and International passport are Nigerian official means of ID.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by fallingsky(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
I have read lots of comments here... Those insulting Nigerian as a country because op could not effect transfer and those saying he should use ussd code..I will like to say many of you are not getting the point. Op is misleading us, firstly, u don't need nin to effect transfer. What happened is that op account could not carry the said amount transferred into his account because of the document he used in opening his account, so the account is on hold. Ussd will not work. Currently, op can pay into his account but can't withraw until he upgrade his account documents which can be done either with nin, international passport or valid driver's license.

I can help u get any of this document but I'm currently in lagos while op is in osun state.

This is unofficially advice, go to nin center in your state, those guys there can get u register even when they are not officially working but they will ask for 10k.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by Jay14(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
@op
I just did my own,if u really need it call me:09069482320
Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by MikkieEl: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:

Sorry, Osun is quite far. Had it been you happen to be in Lag, I might be of help. Sorry Bro.
Where in Osun? A UBA branch at opposite Ostrich in Osogbo has nimc office within.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by MhizJoyce(f): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
highbee02:

On the same phone number he used for the registration.
Yes

1 Like

Re: I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. by MhizJoyce(f): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Shopatcandice:

Thanks I got mine. Though I did register with them but they keep telling me mine was not ready for like 2years
It was hidden in order to extort us.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Now Undervalued After Float, Bank Of America Says / Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children / Clover, South-African Company Withdraws From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.