Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,443 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea (15525 Views)

Chelsea Deputant Timo Werner’s Says Brighton Defenders Are Too Big / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Eden Hazard Can Be As Good As Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo, Says Lampard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by BigTableShaker(f): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Timo is a very good striker, I watch his clips he's such a beautiful player and Chelsea have got a steal with that price.

UP Blues.

3 Likes

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Pimpmaride:
.. Timo werner is a gay
Is lampard a gay too??
Is that all undecided

3 Likes

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Slimdaddy2: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This guy go too score assnal

All these bundesliga player nor dey use eye see score

Especially that evil lewandowski

I shock when that guy score five goals within nine minutes
how far boss, na one of your fan for this forum, baba I go like learn work for your hand.... Man Wan hustle, how e go be boss?
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Chelsealivepool: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Vosopirin:
Tammy will bench him
u say

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Chelsealivepool: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Vosopirin:
Tammy will bench him
u say I know u are not a Chelsea fan
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by mentored: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53571922

Bia Nwokem,

Stop talking in the rubbish

Liverpool pulled out!!!

Thats why
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by haconni(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2020
GOOD DAY ALL!

Please I have a very durable, neatly used 60ltr deep freezer for sale in Enugu at a very affordable price.
Bought brand new but not used.

I can deliver to any part of the country provided I get payment first since I am selling because of an urgent financial need.

My Whatsapp phone is bad at the moment so only calls or text can go for now on 09024649986

Thanks!
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by jumper524(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Pimpmaride:
.. Timo werner is a gay
Is lampard a gay too??
Na man.u gays dey. we for Chelsea Na lesbian. our men like only women so also our women like only women.

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by jumper524(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Pimpmaride:
.. Timo werner is a gay
Is lampard a gay too??
Na man.u gays dey. we for Chelsea Na lesbian. our men like only women so also our women like only women.
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by hopefulLandlord: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2020
internationalman:
Always wanted another German in my team since Ballack and Schurrle.. .

I could've sworn a certain German is playing for Chelsea right now in defense. His name sounds like rude digger or something but I don't expect Chelsea fans to know him

3 Likes

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by ginggerxy: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2020
internationalman:
Always wanted another German in my team since Ballack and Schurrle.. they are mentally strong set of people on the field and they know how to score...

They mostly have strong foot for thunderous strike..

Ozil excluded. He's more Turkish than German

Werner, Ziyech and paulisic combination upfront is gonna be a festival of goals harvest for Chelsea come next season....

Remember when we decided who wins the league like drawing Tottenham for Leicester City we won the league the following season.

Now we have beaten Man City for Liverpool, you do the math yourselves.
no team did Liverpool any favour this season, they were miles ahead of all EPL clubs this season infact they outclassed every one

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by ifko: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2020
haconni:
GOOD DAY ALL!

Please I have a very durable, neatly used 60ltr deep freezer for sale in Enugu at a very affordable price.
Bought brand new but not used.

I can deliver to any part of the country provided I get payment first since I am selling because of an urgent financial need.

My Whatsapp phone is bad at the moment so only calls or text can go for now on 09024649986

Thanks!
Beware scammer
Get payment first kill u there.
After payment , he will block u and u will be OYO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by chinoonew09: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2020
niggar isorite...he wil stil b the one that would sell u to bunley or newcastle...when he drunk..mark my words.
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Legendarytonyy: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by oomakinwa: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2020
Up Chelsea

3 Likes

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Zigzih99: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2020
Vosopirin:
Tammy will bench him
I Know say una must full this thread man-u pple

2 Likes

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by ChiamakaOR: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Hi. Kindly share your contact number or email address. I'd like to talk business with you.
Thank you.
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by ibnlawal(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2020
So the reason should be Pep or Arteta....Fact is its only Chelsea that wanted him, Liverpool pulled out for financial reasons.

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by uunwanaobong3: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2020
CAS VERDICT

This is an official summary of CAS verdict on mancity...........this goes to show how foolish a Case UEFA and the Hate 8 clubs presented to CAS

Honestly, I am so embarrassed reading this....... UEFA should be investigated.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co

Man City vs Uefa court case details revealed by CAS

Manchester City DID provide to the Court of Arbitration for Sport the full content of the leaked emails which formed the basis of Uefa’s two-year ban.
And the independent court agreed with the Blues that nothing in them was proof that they had disguised owner investment as sponsorship money.
That was at the nub of the CAS decision to overturn Uefa’s two-year ban, which means City will be free to play in the Champions League next year.
CAS finally revealed the written reasons for their decision today, and said that three of Uefa’s allegations had been “time-barred” - that is, Uefa broke their own rules which state that any charges for breaches of financial fair play rule cannot stretch back further than five years.
But two more Uefa allegations were thrown out by CAS as lacking sufficient proof after City mounted a solid defence.

They pointed out that they were hacked by Rui Pinto, currently in jail facing criminal charges in Portugal, and said that “the Portuguese court has stated that Mr Pinto is not a whistleblower but is an extortionist, and that the stolen documents should not be used against the victims of his hacks.”
That was thrown out by Uefa, who said even if hacked, the emails were in the public interest.
But Uefa failed to show that the emails, once put into context, proved any wrongdoing.
The adjudicatory committee which initially found City guilty in February put great emphasis on mention in emails of “alternative sources” for most of the sponsorship fees in 2010. But that inadmissible as it referred to payments from a year BEFORE the break-even requirement.

The mistaken identification of Sheikh Mansour in one of the emails was central to City's defence
The leaked emails also made mention of “His Highness” which was assumed to mean City owner Sheikh Mansour.
But City’s team said that this in fact referred to Sheikh Tahnoon, chairman of the Abu Dhabi Tourist Authority – the CAS panel said there was no reason to believe that was untrue.
It was also claimed by City that the adjudicatory committee “wrongly assumed that the criminally obtained documents are genuine”, when they said it was obvious that at least some of the documents have been “edited to achieve a particular presentation”.
They also made the claim, accepted by CAS, that some of the financial “arrangements” discussed in the email had never come to fruition.
City said the leaked emails were “confusing snapshots, taken out of context, of matters that simply did not happen in the way that has been portrayed.”
The panel agreed that the CFCB adjudicatory committee had failed to reach the standard of proof required, and that the fairness of the market values of the sponsorship agreements was never questioned.
The Blues’ legal team said “MCFC has cooperated, in the face of a shifting and still uparticularised case involving allegations of fraud and conspiracy.”
They had said the leaked emails should not be admissible, but still answered the allegations based on them, and eventually agreed to release the original emails – there were six of them and one attachment used, out of around 5.5million hacked emails.
City also claimed that the CFCB had “systematically breached its duties of confidentiality and impartiality” during the process and that “ultimately MCFC has been investigated and prosecuted through a process that lacked impartiality and has, moreover, harmed MCFC.”
The CAS found that “leaked email number four is in fact a combination of two separate emails” which gives a “somewhat distorted impression”, and they based their decision on the originals, rather than the hacked versions published by Der Spiegel.
City and Uefa disputed when the five-year time bar should begin, and the panel adjudged any breaches before May 15, 2014 were inadmissible, which ruled out alleged breaches in 2012 and 2013.
But allegations dating to 2013-14 and 2015-16 were admissible – but the panel found insufficient evidence to find City guilty.
“The majority of the panel finds that the leaked emails by themselves are not sufficient evidence to support a finding that MCFC provided incorrect information to UEFA by disguising equity funding as sponsorship contributions”, they said.

City produced witnesses including board member Simon Pearce, also close to the Abu Dhabi Royal Family.
He replied “absolutely, categorically not” when asked if he had arranged payments to be made to Etihad to help fulfil sponsorship obligations.
The panel noted that none of the emails involved Etihad.
Uefa had claimed that the fact there were two separate payments of £59.5million and £8m made from Etihad was proof that one of them had been channelled through the airline from the funds of Sheikh Mansour’s Abu Dhabi United Group.
But City said the two payments came from two different budgets – central funds and marketing. Uefa said the £59.5 came from ADUG and the £8m from Etihad.
The panel found that the accounts also do not contradict City’s case, and that Uefa had singularly failed to provide any real proof that the Blues had breached FFP rules.
“Neither hypothesis is established and then it boils down to the burden of proof,” they said. “Given that UEFA carries the burden of proof and because the majority of the panel finds that it did not succeed in satisfying such burden, UEFA’s allegations must be dismissed.
They added: “There is no doubt that Etihad fully complied with its payment obligations towards MCFC and that MCFC rendered the contractually agreed services to Etihad in return.”
The award said the sponsorship agreements were “fair value” and there was no evidence City had tried to cover up any alleged violations or that they had actually gone through with some of the arrangements discussed in emails
They concluded that “UEFA’s theory on disguised equity funding remains unsubstantiated” adding the “theoretical possibility that this may have happened can certainly not be excluded but that is not the standard to be applied.”
City were eventually found guilty of failing to cooperate with the investigation by the semi-independent Club Financial Control Body.
City’s legal team had, CAS award, refused to cooperate because the evidence on which Uefa were proceeding was based entirely on hacked emails.
It said they “decided not to answer any questions on the authenticity of the criminally obtained documents or to produce any of the documents requested, suggesting that the request had not been made in good faith by the Chief Investigator.”
Uefa insisted they were relevant saying “Indeed they are at the core of this case.”
The panel found City should have cooperated with the investigation, and fined the Blues 10million euros.
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by encryptjay(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2020
Pimpmaride:
.. Timo werner is a gay
Is lampard a gay too??
Timo Werner is dating his childhood sweetheart Julia Nagler.
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by manunitedbabes: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin grin hahahhaha I laugh in Swahili
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by paulolee(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2020
internationalman:
Always wanted another German in my team since Ballack and Schurrle.. they are mentally strong set of people on the field and they know how to score...

They mostly have strong foot for thunderous strike..

Ozil excluded. He's more Turkish than German

Werner, Ziyech and paulisic combination upfront is gonna be a festival of goals harvest for Chelsea come next season....

Remember when we decided who wins the league like drawing Tottenham for Leicester City we won the league the following season.

Now we have beaten Man City for Liverpool, you do the math yourselves.
love your faith and wish of winning the league with your weak squad jus because u won city and Liverpool won the league that they already had since they beat city..
work on your defense the more because thats the weakest point of call

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by skedy1(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2020
They must be a story.

Oga, just okay football
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by blowjohn(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This guy go too score assnal

All these bundesliga player nor dey use eye see score

Especially that evil lewandowski

I shock when that guy score five goals within nine minutes

Serious In 9 mins? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by fujirice: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2020
mentored:

Bia Nwokem,

Stop talking in the rubbish

Liverpool pulled out!!!

Thats why
They no get money na grin grin grin
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Midex88(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Chelsea is going all the way
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by miketayo(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2020
Lampard has done well this season, I thought been would have attacking problems at d start of d season with hazard departure, but it turns out we needed defenders and keeper esp. I don't hear of Chelsea signing any new defenders, y is that
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Humanoid01(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Lolsss. This players are so funny with excuses how they join bigger clubs. He joined Chelsea because Chelsea is a bigger club than leipzig and he would get playing chances in Chelsea than Liverpool. No be any lampard. If Sunday oliseh was chelsea's coach he would say d same thing. Check all players transfer interview. They say d same thing always.
Did you even watch the video?
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by hopefulLandlord: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

Did you even watch the video?
it's all PR. We all know he chose Chelsea because no other big club was ready to pay him the massive wages he'd demand and the starting spot it'd command at the same time. Only Chelsea did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paralympics Tokyo2020: Oluwafemiayo Sets New World Record,as Obiji Claims Silver / Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham / Nobody Will Fear Man Utd In Last 16 - Owen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.