Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Facebook Account Is Disabled Please Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Facebook Account Is Disabled Please Help (309 Views)

My Facebook Account Is Locked / How Do I Get My Disabled Instagram Account Back? / Help...my Facebook Account Keeps Saying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Account Is Disabled Please Help by keystone123(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Last week l notice I cannot not gain access to my Facebook account and l try to regain through Facebook photo verification.
It happened again yesterday when I went back to my Facebook and a massage came up asking me to review my Facebook account because is now disabled.

I have two options, one is to download your profile details, second on is for me to add my mobile number for verification OTP that they will and me 6digits number to my phone for verification. I click download my profile details option which took a longtime after l waited for sometime to download l have to stop and forcefully add my number and l got message contains 6digit number the message look suspicious as it not direct from Facebook as sender name contain *mssg" and contain says :sama this code ****** which look somehow to me, so l didn't type in the code and l log my Facebook account out.

Please what can l do to regain my Facebook back. Please help. God bless you all as you did.
Re: My Facebook Account Is Disabled Please Help by MrGokay(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2020
keystone123:
Last week l notice I cannot not gain access to my Facebook account and l try to regain through Facebook photo verification.
It happened again yesterday when I went back to my Facebook and a massage came up asking me to review my Facebook account because is now disabled.

I have two options, one is to download your profile details, second on is for me to add my mobile number for verification OTP that they will and me 6digits number to my phone for verification. I click download my profile details option which took a longtime after l waited for sometime to download l have to stop and forcefully add my number and l got message contains 6digit number the message look suspicious as it not direct from Facebook as sender name contain *mssg" and contain says :sama this code ****** which look somehow to me, so l didn't type in the code and l log my Facebook account out.

Please what can l do to regain my Facebook back. Please help. God bless you all as you did.

Looks like you've been hacked, open fb and click forgot password.... Then change your password and see
Re: My Facebook Account Is Disabled Please Help by keystone123(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2020
MrGokay:

Looks like you've been hacked, open fb and click forgot password.... Then change your password and see

Humm, l see. I will do that

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Programmers Help / Software Programmer Needed / Free Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.