Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! (6573 Views)

My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months / My Employer Short Paid Me, Please How Can I Recover: Help / This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by kayc0(f): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by kayc0(f): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I hope you are taking care of fattkay sha?
Hahaha he's taking care of me tongue
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2020
kayc0:
Fattykay really groomed you properly before coming here. You're awesome!
grin grin grin Thank you

1 Like

Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Youonlyliveonce:

Hi, amazing job you doing and your video quality is top-notch. Do you mind telling what camera you use or equipment you use to get that quality? Thanks in advance.
I use SONY A6400.
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2020
LawyerGodwin:

Congratulations... I share in your joy!

Many don't know the work and energy that is put into making and editing a video.

I am looking forward for mine... Though I am still far from 1k Subscribers.

Please help subscribe to see my contents

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCueRzhNS-YdWq7SRnaD7eqQ
Just subscribed!! wink

1 Like

Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Subscribed!!

Tell cash that a random internet stranger is saying "his a good boi".. Lolz
He's reading this with me smiley
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Nova1988:
Subscribed wink
God bless!

1 Like

Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Youonlyliveonce:

Her dog's name is Cash? Lol that will make her the third female YouTuber I Know that names their dog Cash
I actually thought that name was unique shocked Can you tell me the YouTubers?
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by LawyerGodwin(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2020
MimieJay:
Just subscribed!! wink

Yippie!!! Thank you for the support... Can't wait for my first 1000 Subscribers!!!

Can I chat you up?
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2020
LawyerGodwin:

Yippie!!! Thank you for the support... Can't wait for my first 1000 Subscribers!!!

Can I chat you up?
Sure

1 Like

Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by LawyerGodwin(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2020
MimieJay:
Sure

Let's roll
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by femi4: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2020
MimieJay:
This is not much of what should have made it here, but I can't contain my joy, so I just decided to share.

For anyone who might have been wondering if Youtube actually pays, Yes, they do.

I started Youtube about a year ago, and actually got monetized about 4 months back because Youtube has some requirements you must meet before you get monetized.

Actually, my major reason for starting was not to make money from it, I just wanted to do it. But when you make money from something you love to do or do for fun, no matter how little it is, there's this sense of accomplishment that comes with it, which is what I feel now.

And the only way from here, is UP.

If you are less busy or you are just interested in watching how I spent my first Youtube payment, I did a vlog on that grin and don't forget that a "subscribe" goes a long way. Thank you.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdZJBrA6fg
Watch your video? What a strategy of using NL in making more money. If you cannot type it here....sorry o
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by infogenius(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2020
MimieJay:
This is not much of what should have made it here, but I can't contain my joy, so I just decided to share.

For anyone who might have been wondering if Youtube actually pays, Yes, they do.

I started Youtube about a year ago, and actually got monetized about 4 months back because Youtube has some requirements you must meet before you get monetized.

Actually, my major reason for starting was not to make money from it, I just wanted to do it. But when you make money from something you love to do or do for fun, no matter how little it is, there's this sense of accomplishment that comes with it, which is what I feel now.

And the only way from here, is UP.

If you are less busy or you are just interested in watching how I spent my first Youtube payment, I did a vlog on that grin and don't forget that a "subscribe" goes a long way. Thank you.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdZJBrA6fg

Congratulations. It's a big leap in the big journey.
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by lathrowinger: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2020
MimieJay:
Lol, firstly I stated "if you are less busy". Secondly I stated "if you are interested".

If you are not less busy, not interested or you have no data to watch, it's just a matter of choice, nothing serious.

By the way, you don't have to be angry on every post, whatever it is you are going through, you shall overcome, it's just a matter of time, trust me.

Plz we need to talk.
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2020
lathrowinger:

Plz we need to talk.
Send me a mail m i m i e j a y 1 8 0 5 @ gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2020
infogenius:

Congratulations. It's a big leap in the big journey.
Thanks grin grin
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by MimieJay(f): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2020
femi4:
Watch your video? What a strategy of using NL in making more money. If you cannot type it here....sorry o
He caught me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
MimieJay:
Hahaha he's taking care of me tongue
Smh!
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by Flairoqy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
MimieJay:
Lol, firstly I stated "if you are less busy". Secondly I stated "if you are interested".

If you are not less busy, not interested or you have no data to watch, it's just a matter of choice, nothing serious.

By the way, you don't have to be angry on every post, whatever it is you are going through, you shall overcome, it's just a matter of time, trust me.
Hey? You're very beautiful.
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
MimieJay:
Send me a mail m i m i e j a y 1 8 0 5 @ gmail.com
shey you don't want to reply my pm
Re: Youtube Paid Me! Finally!! by Jaraontop: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
MimieJay:
Haha lol

I did too
In fact I'm going to mobilize and gather my team to give her 500 Likes and subscribe in the next one week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dew Platform Plus Resources Interview / How To Recover Quickly From A Bad Job Interview / Modelling,ushering And Bridesmaids Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.