Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (11728 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale / Department Of Petroleum Resources DPR Salary Structure For All Staff / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Helens101: 2:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Pls check ur email to verify
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by azukaorji84(m): 5:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Helens101:
Pls check ur email to verify
Nothing of such on my mail shall.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by papyrus2(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
I know next week, 20th is public holiday.
Postponding it will be in order
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Integrafamoo: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2021
sapmarvins:

Have you received yet?
No
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Shamzyfab: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please has anybody who applied for environmental health officer received mail?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by azukaorji84(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2021
I'm at the venue now waiting for Accreditation.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by PROMINENT50: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thank God for everything. I just saw this mail this morning.

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by papyrus2(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
PROMINENT50:
Thank God for everything. I just saw this mail this morning.

Was it rescheduled? Or you just got the mail.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by PROMINENT50: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
papyrus2:

Was it rescheduled? Or you just got the mail.

Rescheduled
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by chuhill(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
My interview date stated 20th July for Asst. Lecturer position and I am yet to receive this rescheduling mail.
Anyone in the same situation?
I don't want to go there on that date and hear stories of postponement please.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by ayobami1990: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
chuhill:
My interview date stated 20th July for Asst. Lecturer position and I am yet to receive this rescheduling mail.
Same as mine...Ass. Lecturer.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Okobest: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Any what's app group fir the fupre INTERVIEW. Pls add or send the link.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by tolaade1960: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Have they called ICT personnel?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by AsiwajuEenny(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2021
tolaade1960:
Have they called ICT personnel?

I wanted to ask same too
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by papyrus2(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2021
chuhill:

20th July is public holiday.

I don't understand but let's wait to hear from them
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by papyrus2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
I got a text message that it has been postponed to 10/08/2021
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by chuhill(m): 3:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Please I want to get a clarification on the 15 copies papers. Is it just for ones resume only or does it also includes other credentials as well?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by oghadaks: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
please some one should help me to the whatsapp group for FUPRE interview
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by depacifier1: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2021
For those that have already done their interview, please how did it go?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Etimbukudoh: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2021
oghadaks:
please some one should help me to the whatsapp group for FUPRE interview
I need if also..
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by kuchikau1: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
oluwafemiabioye:

Mathematics Asst. lecturer am yet to be through with my MSc but have my PGDE already.

But from the look of what I have being seeing on the forum it seem it's the non academic staffs that have received the messages.
..please what about GA. No SMS or mail...am confused.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by kuchikau1: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
papyrus2:
I got a text message that it has been postponed to 10/08/2021
please what about GA. I havent got any SMS or mail
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by ayobami1990: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2021
azukaorji84:
where are you travelling from, if it's Lagos we can move together, where to stay is not a problem.
Brother please can we chat on WhatsApp. My number 08060710109

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by oluwafemiabioye(f): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2021
kuchikau1:
..please what about GA. No SMS or mail...am confused.
Nothing yet o my brother, even myself seem have given up on the job self.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by azukaorji84(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello All, has anyone heard anything yet after The CBT?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by papyrus2(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Any news after the interview?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by engineerTDH: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Someone should confirm this.. Someone in schooling in fupre ,told me they pasted d successful candidates last month and they have done their interview... And they didn't send message..my name even came out for interview said the person...but I didn't go because I wasn't aware.... Ever since ,I haven't been my sef
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by papyrus2(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2021
engineerTDH:
Someone should confirm this.. Someone in schooling in fupre ,told me they pasted d successful candidates last month and they have done their interview... And they didn't send message..my name even came out for interview said the person...but I didn't go because I wasn't aware.... Ever since ,I haven't been my sef

They sent text messages and email.
Maybe you didn't use the correct email address and phone number while applying.

King ask the person to check if they have pasted success cadidates
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by papyrus2(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Any news yet??
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by engineerTDH: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
I meant after our CBT exam.....
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by chukwunweikeemi(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Have they sent interview invitation to those who applied for the non academic category?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by azukaorji84(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't understand all this question, we did the CBT Test in July and I want to know if they have invited anyone for oral interview after the computer base test.Thanks(Account Executive pls)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank / NDLEA Recruitment: Past Questions And Answers For Recruitment Test: Download Her / Graduate Management Trainee Test For Guinness Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.