Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (11717 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale / Department Of Petroleum Resources DPR Salary Structure For All Staff / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by rezimero: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
azukaorji84:
I don't understand all this question, we did the CBT Test in July and I want to know if they have invited anyone for oral interview after the computer base test.Thanks(Account Executive pls)
The Oral interview for both Academic and Non-Academic Staff was done on the second week of August
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by papyrus2(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Any news about the successful candidates after the interview?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by engineerTDH: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Fupre are full of incompetent staffs I swear..just simple recruitment.. They were not organised..that's one thing that is killing Nigeria.. My own my own. .God will judge everyone..
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by papyrus2(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
engineerTDH:
Fupre are full of incompetent staffs I swear..just simple recruitment.. They were not organised..that's one thing that is killing Nigeria.. My own my own. .God will judge everyone..

Any news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Workforce Invites For Interview Today / Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment / Indian Doctors At Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.