Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Worry??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Worry??? (143 Views)

Why Worry When You Can Pray / Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. / Why Worry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Worry??? by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Why worry when it can't change anything but rather remove everything?
Good morning dear loved one
How was the past 3 days we last had a chit chat?
Hope talked to God more? Hope you listened to him more

We will have a chitchat today on worry
Let's pray:
We pray in Jesus name, Lord we Thank you for this beautiful day and thank you for your love which you shed in our lives always. May this word this day help us and prune us to be more like you and please you in all that we do to give glory to your name. We bless you Lord. Amen

Bible verse:
Matthew 6: 31-34

What does worry do to you:
1) Make you unhappy and depressed
Worry steals your joy. It affects your health and your state of mind. You may even take your life. Life is worth living my dear.

2) Affects those around you:
Your faith about life can be an inspiration to people. It can make them stronger.
Worry affects the joy of your loved ones- your husband, wives, children, parents, brothers and sisters.

3) Kill your faith:
What is Christianity without faith. Hebrew 6 talks about losing the faith (pls read it). Your foundation is Christ and that should be your hopeful on him.

Will there be trying times? Yes my dear they will be. Look back to those moments when you had trying times you overcame. You will overcome this one. I believe you are a warrior who never gives up in the battle field.
But what makes the difference is knowing you are working side by side with a lover. Our trying time makes us stronger.
Live like those who have hope (Jesus)

So the next time the thoughts of what you need come to your head what you should do it to
Thank God for you believe he will provide and he will.
You have a great friend in Jesus

So live a positive life in Christ and know you are loved
Your faithfully
Love

I preach the message of one person. For God to put this to my heart to write on it, I know it is for that one person going through a lot right now. You are loved dear (don't forget that)

If you desire to start a walk with Christ and you don't know how to do so pls inbox me at
thequestionere@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"After That Ye Have Suffered Awhile, Make You Perfect,...." / JESUS CHRIST Said, "Go And Sin No More." / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.