Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes (54390 Views)

Betting: How I Betted On Opposite Side Of Same Event And Lost Both / How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months / Safe Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by GboyegaD(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
abujarealtor:

Bro how I fit reach you abeg?

You never learn?
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by icankel: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Goodman247:
Fake story, you have never did betting before, and you decided to stake somebody 800k,
the guy na 2odd gang and he was caught this time

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by freemi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
lemme leave ths place b4 i take vex do wettn i no supos do
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by vickydevoka(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
abujarealtor:

Thanks for your kind words, Emmy. I'm not a millionaire o. Actually staked a client's money.

Been running around to stack up before he places a new order for construction finishing materials.
If u have a land or ur parents have a land go sell it. Don't tell them u played gambling with it o. Jst tell them u were attacked, inflict bruises on your body to make it look real. Never u let ur client know about it, bcus that will be de downfall of ur career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Opperwezen(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
I've lost about 150k at a go once myself on a supposed "safe bet".

Nothing sure for this life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by EzePaschal(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Goodman247:
Fake story, you have never did betting before, and you decided to stake somebody 800k,

Akin Alabi won't see this���
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Perfecttouchade: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Op see as I dey look u

6 Likes

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by joeyswift(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
My brother egungun ,they told you be careful,but you wouldn't listen,now you don go express way
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
abujarealtor:
Good day, everyone.

Yesterday was one of the most confusing days for me. For a moment, I almost ran mad.

Two weeks ago, I didn't even know what betting was like. Never done it, never experienced it. I hardly knew what the numbers meant.

Fast forward to yesterday, Tuesday, 28 July, I was risking a client's money on a game I thought was 'a sure bet.'

It was an eSports game I've been following for a while. I knew the players involved were very skilled and could score for fun. They did so in over 10 successive matches last night. So I thought it was worthwhile betting they'd score at least 2 goals.

I tried to do so in three attempts, but didn't have the mind to follow through, only for the matches to end up with at least 3 goals or more.

Informed by this, I thought it was safe to go on ahead and play this one time. I did. Unfortunately, both matches didn't end like I had predicted.

Over 800k was gone in a flash. I couldn't believe it. Seeing the signs, I attempted a cash out while the match was still live but couldn't, as the option wasn't available.

You may wonder why I had to risk such a huge sum.

It's simple; think I got greedy. embarassed

However, my excuse was that I needed money to offset some bills. Faced with so much responsibilities, I thought winning over a million naira would go a long way in helping me take care of stuff since business hasn't been coming in so much. The tile money I used was my first business since March, before the lockdown.

But, of course, my greed overshadowed any excuse I could offer.

To all the young men out there, please, regardless of how sure you are, do not stake more money than you're willing to lose. I've been there. The allure of making it big sooner can be overwhelming, but don't risk it.

If you must, stake little sums and make future bets from your winnings.

cry cry cry

@lalasticlala, Mynd44 I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this, but pls help push it to the front page so people can learn from my experience.
What is wrong with you? People don't just wake up and start betting because other people are doing it. Did you even bother to make research about football betting?

I do bet once in a while. This is a fact
Am I addicted? No.
Have I lost a huge sum that got me pained? It was 15k and I got over it in a week.
Have I won a huge sum? Yes 400k, with just N100

You even had the guts to place a bet on eSoccer....I mean who the fvck does that?☹️

You think you got greedy? No, you were stupid. No vex

Betting is 70% prediction and 30% luck.

9 Likes

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
DamolaDamola:
Sorry bro. I've been there, I'm not totally free from them, but I've learnt my lesson and I hope you do too. My own nah cooperative money wey I collect for business. I got greedy too and they chop everything to the last kobo. Nah this July I just complete the payment. Just believe that when there's life, there's hope.

Collect another one and try again. You can be a billionaire, bro.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Nitah1: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
The very day i knew something called "fixed game"i stop wasting my money....the highest i can stake is 100naira.

eSports...no�✋�...
virtual...no�✋�.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Aswidi: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
abujarealtor:

Bro how I fit reach you abeg?

I thought by now you should running from anything called bet. Why seeking more knowledge about it.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Toluowo: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice one.
I'm glad you learnt the lesson.
More so, you sounded matured enough by not dwelling on the regrets, but offered valid advices in your write-up.
Betting is probability. If you must indulge, never rely on it and do so at your own risk.
You don't see hardworking people indulge in betting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by KaptainAfrika: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
N110,000 PER MINUTE.

7 Likes

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
all this amateur. who tell u there is safe bet
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Eyah!

3 Likes

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by ojayfrancis(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hello guys, I'm here to introduce you to a new way of earning money in 2020 with no investment.
This way of earning is a simple and risk free program since it doesn't require any capital investment. Before we continue,I must point out that it's not a get rich quick scheme, therefore it requires patience and consistency to be successful.
Here we earn by clicking on links provided by the various platforms, joining groups for specific time and also doing various little online tasks. Also earnings are in form of Crypto currencies, therefore in order to withdraw your earnings, you must have a crypto currency wallet. Their threshold for withdrawal is low such that you can reach within few hours of activity, Below are the links to start
https:///Litecoin_click_bot?start=6Ofb
��
If you doubt it's legit, just give the litecoin bot a trial, within few hours you will reach their minimum withdrawal amount and it credits your wallet in less than 30 minutes.
Remember there's no harm in trial especially since it doesn't require capital investment at all.

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by GalPissetzky: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
2 years ago, i went from 100k to 30m and lost all trying to make it to 50m. i have regretted that till today

4 Likes

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Adonisteve: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
abujarealtor:

Thanks for your kind words, Emmy. I'm not a millionaire o. Actually staked a client's money.

Been running around to stack up before he places a new order for construction finishing materials.
chai! This is serious. Don't go back there, accept the loss. I pray you get the money lost from another source 'legally'. Kenny Rodgers' 'the gambler' comes to mind.
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by kheny12(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
OP sorry for the loss,you should have stake two teams .I know u will win that.Next time stay away from E-electronic and SRL they are the latest scam after vituals betting.

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by vickydevoka(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Femeto:
Simple stake on Ciro Immobile to score would have saved you this stress
Very safe bet since it's against brecia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Franking: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
U for no tell us if u win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by rapid101(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
u re big fool

only greedy pple loose to sport betting

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by einsteine(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
wait oh back up. Are u saying it is actually two people playing it as video game somewhere that is being shown as matches?? Please explain further thanks lol

Yes na.

I watch it on YouTube but I don't bet on them. It is two people playing on PS4. It became popular for betting after matches were suspended during the height of the pandemic.

They play each other through PSN (PlayStation Network), a form of intranet for PS4 users.

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by einsteine(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
GalPissetzky:
2 years ago, i went from 100k to 30m and lost all trying to make it to 50m. i have regretted that till today

How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Betking just dethroned you. You're now a palace guard. Abeg guide your heart from BP. I cannot coman kee myself and also die! Mbanu!!!
Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Kachi4christ(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
that wont happen in nigeria,the govt is greedy and love the taxes they collect from these companies.

Remember betting have liberated a lot of people and also killed some which is normal also same way our govt favours some why it doesn't favour others, it helped me during my days in school I know countless times I feed myself from betting without bothering my people while I was in school,I bought my new form, my plasma TV,my new generator and much more from bet9ja and betking,and am still winning,so when I see people talk rubbish about betting I just laugh and pass, the only thing u need is common sense, and wisdom, don't be greedy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by crispus09(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
@OP I have been playing betting since 2010 nairabet first then later to 9jabet,sportbet,to msport I have never lost up to 50k to them combined but yet I have gained more than 150k from them,i will never invest much money on mere 2 odds just to get cash ASAP,don't ever make mistake that any game is sure or safe juventus just prove that yesterday.I will rather use my 1k take chances on ten separate slips than all in one.and I will never bet on any game if it is not live match,don't ever make mistake of going virtual,e-sport,and SRL league.

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by vickydevoka(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
kheny12:
OP sorry for the loss,you should have stake two teams .I know u will win that.Next time stay away from E-electronic and SRL they are the latest scam after vituals betting.
Greed won't let him. Gambling is very profitable buh not for two type of persons.

1, Gredy people that take high risk with high stake.
2, want to get rich quick kinda persons, that want to be staking jst " today's game"

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by GalPissetzky: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
einsteine:

How true is this?
i cant even believe it myself man. i have lost so much trying to repeat this stunt since then. in gambling the house always wins. to win the house u just have to stop.

1 Like

Re: Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes by Greenbirth: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Though I commented late but bro. If you want to win a big bet without stress. Next time

Find a football betting sites that offer jackpot of 5 matches or 6. Then bet all the options that is win draw loose for all the matches. Especially if the big teams are involved.

Then bet not jackpot now. The two big teams in that jackpot which you believe will be sure bet. You bet the two separate just straight win. Now if they win you hit both jackpot and the 2 separate bet. Then if even one looses then your jackpot alone will hit you big time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out / Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.