Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

"I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways" - Princess Shyngle (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways" - Princess Shyngle (video) (318 Views)

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways" - Princess Shyngle (video) by supremenews: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2020
"I'm a proud bisexual girl, I swing both ways" - Princess Shyngle says in new video

Princess Shyngle is apparently done with her fiancé for good and she revealed that she's looking for a new man or woman.

The actress took to her Instagram Stories to give an update on her weight loss journey. She stated that she doesn't want to lose so much weight because she needs her butt to be intact so that it can get her either a new man or woman.

She said: "I need that booty to get me either a new man or woman.

"You guys know I swing both ways, right? I love boys, I love girl. I'm a proud bisexual girl. I have nothing to be embarrassed about."

Watch the video in the link below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmGn8d6cEq8

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/07/im-proud-bisexual-girl-i-swing-both.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: "I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways" - Princess Shyngle (video) by lalasticlala(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2020

1 Like

(1)

Bbnaija 2020, Lilo Evicted From The House (video) / Man Has Baby With Ghost - Omotola Has Corocoro Problem - Witches And Wizard Conf / Do Not Judge Me With My Videos, It Can Be Very Deceiving - Bobrisky Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.