Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! (5019 Views)

Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord / Slay Queen Got 20 Guys To Buy Her 20 Iphones Which She Sold To Buy A House / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by Charleys: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2020
I'm sure these Lawmakers never read the contract.
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Zither:
hahaha. I knew it all along. Bubu was negotiating the sale of Nigeria during his tireless foreign trips. Sha, my new Chinese name is ChangMing Fang. tongue
grin
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2020
Charleys:
I'm sure these Lawmakers never read the contract.
They are just a bunch of ignorant and incompetent charlatansgrin
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by LordYahweh(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2020
I pray this is true o, cause this is actually good news.
Since when we own ourselves wetin we don achieve?
At least e sure die say all our politicians will be executed for corruption.
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by peacesampson(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Ok nice one when will they take charge fully?
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by acenazt: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Same way S.A,Kenya, Malaysia etc have been sold eh?

Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
peacesampson:
Ok nice one when will they take charge fully?
lol... fingers crossedgrin... Dont take the threads caption seriously... the Nigeria's $400m loan status quo is one that implies that China will have unrestricted access to some or any one of Nigeria's most prized asset(s)... You can bet they'll target our oils !!!grin

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
LordYahweh:
I pray this is true o, cause this is actually good news.
Since when we own ourselves wetin we don achieve?
At least e sure die say all our politicians will be executed for corruption.
tongue cheesy
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by peacesampson(f): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
I wish it was the other way round
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... fingers crossedgrin... Dont take the threads caption seriously... the Nigeria's $400m loan status quo is one that implies that China will have unrestricted access to some or any one of Nigeria's most prized asset(s)... You can bet they'll target our oils !!!grin
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
peacesampson:
I wish it was the other way round
indeed
... was that u in that dp?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by peacesampson(f): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Yes
quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=92268178] indeed
... was that u in that dp?cheesy[/quote]
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
peacesampson:
Yes quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=92268178] indeed ... was that u in that dp?cheesy
You look delicious thoughcheesy
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by peacesampson(f): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
[I will prefer beautiful ��� am not food quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=92271209]You look delicious thoughcheesy[/quote]
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2020
peacesampson:
[I will prefer beautiful ��� am not food quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=92271209]You look delicious thoughcheesy
Nah... u are delicious !!!
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by peacesampson(f): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lols.(quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=92292780]Nah... u are delicious !!![/quote]
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
peacesampson:
Lols.(quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=92292780]Nah... u are delicious !!!
give me ur mail address
... lemme show u something.
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by peacesampson(f): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2020
The data I use doesn't support E mail
MadeINchenzen2:
give me ur mail address
... lemme show u something.
Re: Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2020
peacesampson:
The data I use doesn't support E mail
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo / Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] / Best Way To Handle Trust Issues In A Relationship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.