Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Are You A Student, Please Don't Miss Out This Platform - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Student, Please Don't Miss Out This Platform (202 Views)

Prestigious Maths And Physics Student, Please Help Me Out. / Am Student Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help>>>> / Help A Depressed Student. Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Student, Please Don't Miss Out This Platform by samuelkid192: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2020

So I now to explain forsage, I will have to explain what crypto currency is. Crypto currency is online money and it has an ability to appreciate or depreciate in value . Someone can buy crypto with their fiat currency ( dollar, pound , naira ..etc)

So yes you can buy it and keep it and after a period of time the value of what you got will appreciate like land. But there are payment platforms which allows someone to get more crypto currencies

For bitcoin... to acquire more bitcoin it’s either you are buying it from people or you are paying someone who has a mining machine to help you mine the bitcoin. To increase the number of bitcoins you can own

FORSAGE is a secure payment platform running on decentralized apps like METAMASK and TRUSTWALLET 

You can’t access the website with a normal browser, so yes it can’t be hacked or stopped

Users on the platform receive payment with the aid of a smart contract system. And as long as people keep entering the site it cannot crash

So this forsage has two platforms called x3 and x4

But if you start getting referrals you make be ethereums on the x3 platform

They are both activated on registration which i will put you through

But if you hate the idea of referrals, you invest more money buy ethereums and unlock the levels on x4 platform manually

Then the smart contract system will start directing payment to refill the levels you unlocked with profit, so then decide if you want to cash out or re invest and make more profit.

Once you register the forsage x3 and x4 will automatically open

Then patiently wait on the smart contract to refill the Ethereum spots

This is best lay man explaining i can give to the forsage, because if I use the terminologies involved and a full explanation I believe I will confuse you and not convince you to join.

*THE FORSAGE X4* : This group is know as the investment group. Strictly for those that can't refer this is where you get your profit for been a member of the system.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED SHOULD PLEASE DROP THEIR WHATSAPP NUMBER or WhatsApp me o8139o77767

*How you earn on Forsage without referring

The system provide two ways for members to enjoy profit on the system via

spillover : bonuses from uplines and downlines that have gotten enough profit and refusing to upgrade or open another level.. The system distribute this bonuses to X4 group. 

Overflow : bonuses from your upliner when all his slots are full the remaining bonus goes down to his downlines.. This is a means the system use to reward those that can't refer from there uplines effort for referring.

That's is why the team you join is important it will be speed up your spillover benefits and overflow bonuses.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED SHOULD PLEASE DROP THEIR WHATSAPP NUMBER WhatsApp me o8139o77767

Re: Are You A Student, Please Don't Miss Out This Platform by Anita987: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
https://freebitco.in/?r=38533295
Earn free Bitcoin from that site, it's �real. Use your data wisely. U earn urself btc by rolling every one hour.. you gonna love dis site, Google it and see for urself
Re: Are You A Student, Please Don't Miss Out This Platform by samuelkid192: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
stop wasting your time mining join forsage today and you must thank me tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

MAPOLY Post UTME Form Is Out For 2020/2021 Academic Session / Quiz 4 Cash Nationwide Competition (reward) / UNILAG Crisis Messier As New Revelation Fingers Prochancellor, Wale Babalakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.