Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Ultimate Ransom - The Blood [i] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ultimate Ransom - The Blood [i] (106 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / The Ultimate Ransom - The Blood [ii] / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Ransom - The Blood [i] by Omojowofestus(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
THE ULTIMATE RANSOM – The Blood [I]

Our praise to God should be unconditional likewise our adoration of Him. In the same measure should our thanksgiving and worship to Him be poured out lavishly and majestically. God alone is worthy to receive honour and glory. It is shameful and out of absolute disrespect if we fail to do what He expects from us. It is emphatically written and categorically stated in His word that, “…for they that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.” And you know what? No one, nobody had ever wanted to be dishonoured? Or do you want that? This statement is not meant to be taken on the surface alone without thinking about the effect it has or places on our whole being and personality. Therefore, we are all implored and encouraged to give what belongs to God to Him, and this we need to do always – in Spirit and in Truth. Hallelujah!!!

FOR THE LIFE OF THE FLESH IS IN THE BLOOD: AND I HAVE GIVEN IT TO YOU UPON THE ALTAR TO MAKE AN ATONEMENT FOR YOUR SOULS: FOR IT IS THE BLOOD THAT MAKETH AN ATONEMENT FOR THE SOUL – Leviticus 17:11

Many of us do not know all that the blood entails. Blood is such a sacred fluid in the body which the Lord of Host Himself had given for atonement. It is not to be eaten. The blood is not for food because it contains life. Scientifically proven and godly-established. In some tribes of the world, some people still take blood as food. Some do boil it and to them, it serves as food. To those people let us reach out to them and say, “STOP IT!” Blood is not for Food! It comes with a replacement effect, whereby, the soul of a man is substituted for it. If eating it is abhorred, what about shedding it? Killing in any form is to be frankly discouraged and capitally punished by death. Period! Thou shalt not kill. The disasters in the world presently cannot be fully separated away from shedding of blood. Blood of the innocents. Blood of martyrs. Blood of babies. Blood of leaders, citizens, and many more. This has affected the productivity of the land. The land that should have produced the best of the best fruits and farm produce has been cursed with a curse to bring forth thorns and thistles. All due to the way we have taken blood - Abortion of whatever form is inclusive.

THE HEADS THEREOF JUDGE FOR REWARD, AND THE PRIESTS THEREOF TEACH FOR HIRE, AND THE PROPHETS THEREOF DIVINE FOR MONEY: YET WILL THEY LEAN UPON THE LORD, AND SAY, IS NOT THE LORD AMONG US? NONE EVIL CAN COME UPON US – Micah 3:11

As you would have thought or expected, it got to a level when all these got perverted in their means and methods. Corruption came, lack of justice and righteousness became the order of the day. False prophets and false requirements for atonement were given as we have them today. The prophets prophesy for gifts and the ministers (the priests) ministered for gain. All sought their own things and not God’s. They profane the Holy altar and temple of the Lord. You could not have expected less. The holy duty commanded us by God have now been profaned and desolation was now present in the holy temple. The sacred things couldn’t not be separated from the unholy. This has been the case ever since then. In this we need to know, everything God has given us for better relationship with Him, we have turned them upside down using them for our own personal gain. There are some that are now using the Spirit of God (The Holy Spirit) for personal gain. They are always fond of saying, “Thus saith the Lord, Thus saith the Lord.” When in the actual and real sense of it, God did not say anything. Some even prophesy peace where there is no peace. Aren’t we supposed to tremble at the presence and voice of the Most High? Oh, God please, have mercy and show us your lovingkindness.

Anyway, that is not the focus for today. We are looking into the ransom paid with the blood. Of all bloodshed and splitting, one supersedes them. Among the blood of goats, sheep, animals and even humans, one comes with more price and worth above all. In centuries past, the blood of lamb, goat and other animals such as turtledoves, pigeons etc. were used for atonement – forgiveness of sin, peace offering, meat offering, thanksgiving offering; “And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, when he sinneth by ignorance before the LORD, to make an atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him.” The most common is the sin offering. People brought animals and fruits for sacrifices. The blood of animals was used for replacement. So, when the beasts were slaughtered (not strangled), their blood were sprinkled on the ritual so that the wages of sin was paid. Some animals were used as scapegoat also. Moreover, we have been told that, “…for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” From then on, the wages of sin (disobedience) was death.

BEHOLD, ALL SOULS ARE MINE; AS THE SOUL OF THE FATHER, SO ALSO THE SOUL OF THE SON IS MINE: THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE – Ezekiel 18:4

In fact, Ezekiel heard from God also that, “…the soul that sinneth it shall die.” So, what can we do to take away or manage death? No human could take it away. It was then God proposed the blood of animals instead. And in the very early years, blood of animals was used for sacrifices to take away death and diseases also for forgiveness. Although, many tribes and ethnic groups of the world are still practicing this act – let us desist from this act. Names have been given to this. Others are using it for ritual of all kinds and measures. What we need to know is that, all of these are not enough to give the assurance we need, the power we desire, the strength required, the hope of glory we all want and the confidence of having a cordial relationship with our Maker. If the blood of hen, fowls, beast won’t and can’t do this, what shall we do?

To be Continued…

ATONING GREETINGS TO YOU ALL

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Declarations For Nairalanders / Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Sees Him/herself In Room Without Doo / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, August 5, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.