Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship (102465 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
This babe swallow.

Correct babe. She is not a spitter.

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by lenghtinny(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
For the first time I agree in totality say this life no balance at all......

Many with distinct and enviable records Dey hustle foreign scholarship left, right and center yet common reply dem no get.... Yet the girl is getting it just like that riding on the back of an event that generated negative reactions just like that.... Indeed every disappointment carry hin own blessing...

Funny enough, no one remembers the bangarlee drug addict boyfriend that was knacking her like a carpenter. Which isn’t surprising because the girl was bound to be the biggest loser and now she’s turned around to be the biggest winner in all of the mess they created for themselves... The idea is very noble imo because it would keep her away from becoming suicidal which I believe she doesn’t deserve.

Baba God, let GRACE look my side biko angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by cray91(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
walahi na big craze. this kind of gesture to me is encouraging more of this drama to sprout up soon. who am i to complain?

Do i need to remind anyone here that the nonsense Rubbish Big brother naija people have always condemned is now the Most Watch reality show in Naija and Africa right now

We as citizens of this corntree have lost the sense of decency and celebrate Rubbish and ignore the Academics

This is Just the beginning. more viral video loading cuz other girls too want scholarship
RTSC:
Reward for bad behavior.

All of una dey craze.

3 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Hongkongfukid(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Op had to use that picture. Crazy
grin
Nairalandmonika:
Op had to use that picture. Crazy
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by chlowi(f): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lazycyndy:

What is there? No be to position camera well come lie down spread leg. Small time, I go change position.

FUNKE!!!!
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
chlowi:

Oh there is a graveyard, just be there by midnight. There are lots of freebies roamimg about at that time. Just pick one . the camera man wd be waiting .... do not worry much abt the dividends , since youl be the only human factor showing on camera , u get to have the scholarship. grin i wish you well .... May the odds be in your favour wink
Get the fûck outta here bitch embarassed
Am sad rn how I wish am a woman
I'll find someone to do it with and upload the video
You ladies are enjoying embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by IreadComments: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Me
Right
Now

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Samade7: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
greatbuc:
Ha mogbe moral lesson please.. Wetin I go tell my sister wey I don use this girl's story to threaten!!?

Tell her she can proceed dat u were only joking. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by dalass(f): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
greatbuc:
Ha mogbe moral lesson please.. Wetin I go tell my sister wey I don use this girl's story to threaten!!?

grin grin grin

No tell am anything... ..

But Babcock girl is different case oh... Private university with many private millionaires kids.....

How many parents can afford it in Naija?
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Congrats to her, I can remember the story.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Few people think helping the girl is wrong, the criticism however have majorly revolved around the fact that there are many more upright girls who haven't shown their vagina getting pounded in a hospital, are very intelligent but haven't gotten such scholarships. don't lets miss the Forrest for trees

People buy into the prodigal son story. So if you put too much spotlight on a criminal, it is only normal humans begin to see a hero in him/her and become sympathetic to their plights. You begin to think maybe they are not the problem after all. grin

Last season of BBN, people kept doing Tacha this and that. That was how she amassed more fans (and sympathizers). When demonizing someone, know when to retreat. Humans are naturally curious and they’ll want to know more. In the process, so many feelings other than hate would be activated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Lucifer1419: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=Joshmodest post=92237684]
Mr moralist
What's your suggestion we should ostracize her or bring her out to third mainland and stone her to death , or we should amputate her and put her behind bars for the rest of her life ....
Tell us how to deal with her from your own good forces that are systematically building the world ...
She had sex with a guy...... she's over 18 sadly the video was leaked ... do we ex communicate her from the society for having sex that millions of girls have everyday or for the fact that the video leaked ......
Good forces like you are the problems of this universe , you act like you're the best ...act like a keyboard saint when you're probably worse off than the person you want to stone to death...
She made a mistake doesn't mean her life should be put on airplane mode , she has the right to go on with her life ...Whoever is not comfortable with it should go and hit his head on Mandara mountains ! [quote], But the guy no insult you na, why you come dey verse they type English with anger
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by CorperKola: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:
"He disclosed that since her expulsion from the school, she has improved drastically, both academically, psychologically and of course, Sexually"!!! angry

Misplaced priorities everywhere! What about those on the street with good moral standard, values and high intelligence that deserves such opportunities and not those without iota of shame!

"Future Head" in deed!!! Radarada angry angry angry
exactly
these are the people destroying the world
God geh patience

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Hathor5(f): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lucifer1419:
trying to know who you are by viewing your profile but can't find any, I for used am take judge you, see waiting you they support, you go dey happy if na ur blood sister behave that way come get free scholarship for stupidity, way other people day way they find this kind opportunity but nobody to help because them no do bad thing to take trend, it's well.

She is young, she made a mistake, she paid for it. Enough!

3 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Ebenezar2O2O: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
chlowi:

You mean she should be hung rather ? because she had a leaked sèxtape? we shd write her off totally ? we shd stone her to death ?her studies shnt be furthered ? her life shd stop because she did what every adult do secretly and in the open ? she cant be a successful medical doctor or a good lawyer ?
NIGERIANS ARE THE GREATEST HYPOCRITES............
[/s] will you shut up there.
Go and sit down, you have nothing reasonable to contribute with that your small coconut head

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
And shame to the person that leaked the sex video who thought was doing damage to the girl. Big up girl and God bless the Dr who gave her the scholarship and I also salute the girls' positive attitude towards life for not thinking of suicide

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Lucifer1419: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joshmodest:

Mr moralist
What's your suggestion we should ostracize her or bring her out to third mainland and stone her to death , or we should amputate her and put her behind bars for the rest of her life ....
Tell us how to deal with her from your own good forces that are systematically building the world ...
She had sex with a guy...... she's over 18 sadly the video was leaked ... do we ex communicate her from the society for having sex that millions of girls have everyday or for the fact that the video leaked ......
Good forces like you are the problems of this universe , you act like you're the best ...act like a keyboard saint when you're probably worse off than the person you want to stone to death...
She made a mistake doesn't mean her life should be put on airplane mode , she has the right to go on with her life ...Whoever is not comfortable with it should go and hit his head on Mandara mountains !
. But the guy no insult you na, why you come dey verse they type English with anger
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by OlujobaSamuel: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Congratulations girl. Happy for you.
Babcock judgement was devoid of justice. Thanks to God better opportunity seems to come your way.

NB: The girl never committed a criminal act.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Ebenezar2O2O: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
RTSC:

Guy, go watch am again.
The girl sabi collect pipe.

A colleague of mine played the video in the office. That was how I saw it.
na true true she swallowed cum?
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by CorperKola: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
on a lighter note, all these NL queens. any of you ready for our own tape?? u beta lemme change your life no be me them go kuku give scholarship
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by RTSC: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
na true true she swallowed cum?
Live and direct.

1 Like

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by MiddleDimension: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
winkmart:
The female student of Babcock University who went viral last year after appearing in a sex tape, has been offered an international scholarship.

If you recall, the student was expelled by the managemnet of the school after a video showing her and an ex-student of the school having sex surfaced on the internet.

According to a Nigerian medical doctor, Dr Ola Brown who took interest in the case after her expulsion from Babcock University, her scholarship in a foreign country has been fully paid.

He took to Twitter to break the news, which served as a follow up to an update he made on the student in June.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/NaijaFlyingDr/status/1288414808157683712?s=19

In the previous month, Dr Ola had written on the progress the lady has been making since some Nigerians came to her rescue. He disclosed that since her expulsion from the school, she has improved drastically, both academically and psychologically.

https://lailasnews.com/babcock-student-sex-tape-girl-in-the-video-gets-international-scholarship/

the best news that could have come from the country the whole year! the babcock no one knows has been put to shame!
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Hathor5(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Few people think helping the girl is wrong, the criticism however have majorly revolved around the fact that there are many more upright girls who haven't shown their vagina getting pounded in a hospital, are very intelligent but haven't gotten such scholarships. don't lets miss the Forrest for trees

They are free to help these morally upright girls. If they can't, that's their problem. The doctor is free to help whoever the doctor wants to help and I can see why this girl was chosen. Back in the past we made mistakes and after a while they were forgotten or at worst we could move somewhere and start a new life, with the internet our mistakes have the power to hunt us forever. This is more punishment than necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by JERRY1925(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
RTSC:

Everybody deserves a second chance.

An international scholarship is not a second chance. It's a reward.

I know a girl studying Electrical Engineering at a federal university.
She is on a consistent 5.0. She is in 300 level right now and has never gotten a B, ever.

She is also a devoted church worker.

If you need her contacts, I can give you so that we can give her a scholarship.

I will just toast her and she will slide to 3.0..cgpa by the end of 500l
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by chlowi(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Get the fûck outta here bitch embarassed
Am sad rn how I wish am a woman
I'll find someone to do it with and upload the video
You ladies are enjoying embarassed

Actually , you are the bitch here and you need to run along attaboy. Suck it up and if there is any ounce of Manliness left in you, Stop whining !!!
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Seebrian(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
The message still remains righteousness exalt a nation but sin is a reproach anyone.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by NtiObaEneke(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
She will always be 'the girl in the sex tape', even when she wins many awards and achieves so much, 'sex tape girl' will always be an addendum.
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Omoluabi16(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
I need to do something self wey go make me trend oh. Everything na inspiration person need.
But her story proves that everyone deserves a second chance.She made a mistake, she didn't kill anybody. All the best to her.

1 Like

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Ebenezar2O2O: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fourwinds:
but the Dr. is a male
female
Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by hopefulLandlord: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
pocohantas:

People buy into the prodigal son story. So if you put too much spotlight on a criminal, it is only normal humans begin to see a hero in him/her and become sympathetic to their plights. You begin to think maybe they are not the problem after all. grin

Last season of BBN, people kept doing Tacha this and that. That was how she amassed more fans (and sympathizers). When demonizing someone, know when to retreat. Humans are naturally curious and they’ll want to know more. In the process, so many feelings other than hate would be activated.
that's a good point but it's a flaw in our thinking and doesn't make those criticising this scholarship award wrong. in a perfect world she shouldn't be getting this type of help unless she was raped on camera or obviously showed signs of not consenting to what happened. Also what lesson do we teach our young ones with this?

2 Likes

Re: Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ibhamzah17:
She's going global now grin
more lollipop to suck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission / City Life Is Better Than Village Life / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.