Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo (18812 Views)

Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support / Rotimi Akeredolu Thanks Ondo Citizens For Prayers, Support During Ill-health / Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo State As Equipment Land In Irele (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Tinoasprilla: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is long over due with about the second largest deposit in the world.we should diversify and make use of the resources given to us,even though the money will still be mismanaged by the politicians.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Mars16(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Still a midget when compared with oil and gas infrastructure.

Why are we always celebrating mediocrity?
I still can't fathom why we celebrate mediocrity! These people have nothing to offer, elect credible leaders Edo and Ondo people. You have opportunity now.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by ayenale1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Aketi calm down
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by iwaeda: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN has appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari for the role he played in the actualization of the Bitumen exploitation in the state.

The Governor who took to his twitter account to share the "Journey of Hope" of the Bitumen project said it's understandable that a sustainable project takes time but a promise is a promised that must be fulfilled.

The Governor in another tweet appreciated President Buhari for his commitment to the project through the Presidential Economic Diversification Initiative which was launched in 2017.

In his tweets: "We understand that sustainable development takes time but a promise is a promise. When we say it, we always do it. #DevelopOndo."

"I must also appreciate @MBuhari for his commitment to this project through the Presidential Economic Diversification Initiative which started around the beginning of my administration."

Quite a number of people are on Facebook calling the bitumen project status a ploy to decieve. They ought to know that there is a fundamental difference between what we are seeing here and what we have seen in previous years; this time, *this company has a Mining Lease which is the first one ever granted in Nigeria for Mining Bitumen.*

The Journey of Ondo Bitumen of Hope;

- February 2017 - Expression of Interest from Southwest Bitumen Limited (SWB) to work with Ondo State on Bitumen Exploration

- March 23rd 2017 - Presidency engages states and requests to provide focus industries for diversification

- April 2017 - Ondo State writes to FG emphasizing 4 areas; Gas, Bitumen, Agric and FTZ development

- May 2017 - State Government engages Fed Min of Mines and Steel with SWB on pushing the bitumen project development further.

- July 19th 2017 - FG announces it will be issuing Exploration license at Presidential Economic Diversification initiative Conference (PEDI) in Akure.

- Oct 23rd 2017 - Exploration license awarded. This license is different from the ones owned by state owned firm, BEECON.

- Nov 7th 2017 - President Buhari shows full commitment to bitumen exploration project in Budget speech.

- May 18th 2018 - First ever Mining lease granted to mine bitumen in Nigeria granted to SWB.

- Sept 2018 - Southwest Bitumen Limited engages state to facilitate MOU with host community Petu, in Irele. SWB pays millions in compensation to host communities.

- Sept 2018 - Southwest Bitumen commences development of Center for Bitumen Research and development at the Federal University of Technology (FUTA) Akure.

- Jan 24th 2019 - State govt facilitates the issuance of C of O to Southwest for designated mining areas.

- June 14th 2019 - Southwest Bitumen presents project update to the governor on activities to date.

- Nov 2019 - SWB begins the preparation of company yard for equipment and production.

- August 2020 - SWB invites state to inspect facility and equipment to commence production.

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1288376274847760385?s=19

Audio Bitumen explorations.
Where is Our coastal roads?
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

You will never understand.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Who killed our natural resources deposit and production in the first place..?

So painful!!
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by gasparpisciotta: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Reinaldo:

You will never understand.

Regale me sir

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by 9gerian: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Most politicians sleep off, get complacent or simply get busy with the nation’s commonwealth during their 2nd term in office.

I think one fixed term of 5 years should be legislated and passed into law. That way whatever you choose to do as a politician would be clear and once and for all- no gimmicks!

mamaafrik:
Hmmmmmm,i hope this is not a political gimmick,most Governors don't do well during their second term.
Let's see the products first .

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Stallion93(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
The secret ingredient has been found. ONDO will become Dubai in 2097 grin
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by ajl: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Still a midget when compared with oil and has infrastructure.

You can do better sir, stop celebrating mediocrity

Opinion of a poverty stricken mind.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Germi9: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
hi
gasparpisciotta:

because you hear people use the word "mediocrity" you want to use it too..I dont want to believe you are so shallow in ur reasoning,people like you think you are vast and reasonable but of a truth ur skull is full of cubwebs...
Maybe you dont know how much the FG spend importing Bitumen annually..if you dont know, Ask.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by nokatakata: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hopefully the people of ondo will open their eyes and ask where the money made from bitumen exploration is going to. I hope they don't fold their hands and allow their politicians to squander all the money generated.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by robosky02(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
A promise is not always a promise

This people need to calm down

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by gasparpisciotta: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Germi9:
hi
because you hear people use the word "mediocrity" you want to use it too..I dont want to believe you are so shallow in ur reasoning,people like you think you are vast and reasonable but of a truth ur skull is full of cubwebs...
Maybe you dont know how much the FG spend importing Bitumen annually..if you dont know, Ask.

You come across as a keyboard warrior and a frustrated fellow.
I can only wish you luck in your future activities.

Adios!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by gasparpisciotta: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
ajl:

Opinion of a poverty stricken mind.

My opinion, my mind.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Nchenches: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
AlabiJ:
I hope Akeredolu is not using this Bitumen thing for election again. Na every election season we dey hear about Ondo bitumen.

Named dropping by Akerodolu and Obaseki.

A civilian dictatorship is being established by Nigeria’s political class.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by CaptainFM1: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Another conduit for corruption discovered.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Germi9: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

You come across as a keyboard warrior and a frustrated fellow.
I can only wish you luck in your future activities.

Adios!!!!
Lesson for you to learn...dont jump into conclusions,if you dont know ask..

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by uvie66: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN has appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari for the role he played in the actualization of the Bitumen exploitation in the state.

The Governor who took to his twitter account to share the "Journey of Hope" of the Bitumen project said it's understandable that a sustainable project takes time but a promise is a promised that must be fulfilled.

The Governor in another tweet appreciated President Buhari for his commitment to the project through the Presidential Economic Diversification Initiative which was launched in 2017.

In his tweets: "We understand that sustainable development takes time but a promise is a promise. When we say it, we always do it. #DevelopOndo."

"I must also appreciate @MBuhari for his commitment to this project through the Presidential Economic Diversification Initiative which started around the beginning of my administration."

Quite a number of people are on Facebook calling the bitumen project status a ploy to decieve. They ought to know that there is a fundamental difference between what we are seeing here and what we have seen in previous years; this time, *this company has a Mining Lease which is the first one ever granted in Nigeria for Mining Bitumen.*

The Journey of Ondo Bitumen of Hope;

- February 2017 - Expression of Interest from Southwest Bitumen Limited (SWB) to work with Ondo State on Bitumen Exploration

- March 23rd 2017 - Presidency engages states and requests to provide focus industries for diversification

- April 2017 - Ondo State writes to FG emphasizing 4 areas; Gas, Bitumen, Agric and FTZ development

- May 2017 - State Government engages Fed Min of Mines and Steel with SWB on pushing the bitumen project development further.

- July 19th 2017 - FG announces it will be issuing Exploration license at Presidential Economic Diversification initiative Conference (PEDI) in Akure.

- Oct 23rd 2017 - Exploration license awarded. This license is different from the ones owned by state owned firm, BEECON.

- Nov 7th 2017 - President Buhari shows full commitment to bitumen exploration project in Budget speech.

- May 18th 2018 - First ever Mining lease granted to mine bitumen in Nigeria granted to SWB.

- Sept 2018 - Southwest Bitumen Limited engages state to facilitate MOU with host community Petu, in Irele. SWB pays millions in compensation to host communities.

- Sept 2018 - Southwest Bitumen commences development of Center for Bitumen Research and development at the Federal University of Technology (FUTA) Akure.

- Jan 24th 2019 - State govt facilitates the issuance of C of O to Southwest for designated mining areas.

- June 14th 2019 - Southwest Bitumen presents project update to the governor on activities to date.

- Nov 2019 - SWB begins the preparation of company yard for equipment and production.

- August 2020 - SWB invites state to inspect facility and equipment to commence production.

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1288376274847760385?s=19
Which one be 'exploitation' or do you mean exploration.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by DamnNiggar: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Dammn Niggarrr

Isoright cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Eriokanmi: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Right from onset! I know Buhari is a real niggarrr
Promise what you can deliver and deliver more than your promise

Wait o.. this bitumen exploitation na format o....weeed

Baby, my company just got this contract on bitumen exploitation in Shanghai worth 10 million yuan...
Tools and advanced equipment for the exploitation have been mobilised....
But there is a vital tool that needs to be cleared
And you also need to retrieve a box from chin Hun courier service...here is the tracking code ......
Weed....weed

that's what obaseki is doing in ikpeshi my neighbouring town and would make us to vote him in akoko edo again and some jobless social media campaigners in their various rooms wanted the thief candidate to stop. The ikpeshi marble deposit can't be exhausted in 40 years. The Chinese firm has commenced plant construction already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Jones4190(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
priceaction:
All these audio projects. Show us documentary Mr governor. I can never believe any politicians in Nigeria especially when closing to election period. We still remember amosun audio rice pyramid. People that are supporting politicians on nl dey try ooo. How Una dey believe all these big big lies without physical documentaries?
the documents together with the one of cassava Bread is with Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by illicit(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Who else has heard anything from AJAOKUTA since the Kogi election was conducted
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Sirdiq21: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Right from onset! I know Buhari is a real niggarrr
Promise what you can deliver and deliver more than your promise

Wait o.. this bitumen exploitation na format o....weeed

Baby, my company just got this contract on bitumen exploitation in Shanghai worth 10 million yuan...
Tools and advanced equipment for the exploitation have been mobilised....
But there is a vital tool that needs to be cleared
And you also need to retrieve a box from chin Hun courier service...here is the tracking code ......
Weed....weed

Dammm Nigarrr
You talk too much

What is Bitumen for Christ Sake?

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Scrupulous419(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=OndoFirstBorn post=92236259]Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN has appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari for looting us grin

If I see Buhari I go touch he yansh like this grin

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by sulaak(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Akeredolu is a fraud.

Southwest Bitumen Limited doesn't even have a website :

This the CEO of the company: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eadedara/?originalSubdomain=ng

What is the budget for the programme , timeline etc , there is not a single website for the fake company that was created for political reason. ..nonesense.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by earnit1: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
oh
Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by wink2015(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
ONDO STATE DO NOT ALLOW THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TAKE YOUR BITUMEN MONEY AND SHARE TO LAZY STATES.

That has been the state of affairs in the crude oil producing states that even include Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
This guy has found a better format than his initial marijuana gimmick. Mura si

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo by NSK4U(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
wink2015:
ONDO STATE DO NOT ALLOW THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TAKE YOUR BITUMEN MONEY AND SHARE TO LAZY STATES.

That has been the state of affairs in the crude oil producing states that even include Ondo state.

what are you saying? Is it not part of our Commonwealth? states with less revenue generation should be able to develop from those that have mineral resources or are we no longer ONE NIGERIA?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him' / The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State / Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.