Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. (69338 Views)

NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Past Questions & Answers 2000 - 2021 PDF Updated / Nnpc/snepco Scholarship For 2018/2019 Is Out / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Olumide2001: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Jim Ovia Scholarship registration has commenced

Kindly share the link.. Thanks
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Oluwaseun1995: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2020
Emsendo:

I tried applying but it was displaying submissions are closed now. I think it ended on 15th of november.
When did u register?

Yesterday
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by QueenXtar: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2020
IamGoke:

Yeah. And you?
yet to write,tho what browser did you use? chrome?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by mete3: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Yesterday
Were you shortlisted for Total.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Emsendo: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Yesterday
pls detail d steps on hw u applied
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Oluwaseun1995: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2020
mete3:

Were you shortlisted for Total.

Nope bro, what about you?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by IamGoke(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2020
QueenXtar:

yet to write,tho what browser did you use? chrome?

Yeah. Chrome is better and make sure you allowed pop up before you click on the link.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by mete3: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Nope bro, what about you?
I wasn't Sir.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Yesterday
pls is it compulsory to have account with zenith Bank before one can apply?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Oluwaseun1995: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
pstmikol1:

pls is it compulsory to have account with zenith Bank before one can apply?

It's necessary, open a Zenith bank account with *966#
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Oluwaseun1995: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
mete3:

I wasn't Sir.

It's well bro, greater opportunities lie ahead
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by div111(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

It's well bro, greater opportunities lie ahead

Sir, does it mean that if a person wasn't shortlisted earlier, there's no hope??(nnpc)
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by dinzy: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
You need Zenith bank to apply for which scholarship in particular?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Vikkoh(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Biko is it for only 100 level students?
I'm in 200L.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by GiftedTitty: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

It's necessary, open a Zenith bank account with *966#

pls i tried registering but there was no place to input a password. i clicked on forgotten password and i was informed that info had been sent to my mail. I haven't seen anything. so far i haven't been able to log in not to talk of registering. how do i go about this pls.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by dinzy: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2020
KennedyKennedy2:
*up till now the password sent by SEPLAT isn't working have tried tremendously ���*
*So pitiful*

Bro wasup, have you been able to log in yet? This SEPLAT sef eh. Its like this is the first time they are doing online CBT exams, if they know they can't conduct it, let them just scrap it and award everybody that was shortlisted, the scholarship abeg. This isn't fair
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Xandre: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2020
GiftedTitty:

pls i tried registering but there was no place to input a password. i clicked on forgotten password and i was informed that info had been sent to my mail. I haven't seen anything. so far i haven't been able to log in not to talk of registering. how do i go about this pls.
Check your spam it's there.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Pls how can we get the official letter from school Cox of ASUU strike and wen is it closing pls @jim ovia scholarship
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by dinzy: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Is total still shortlisting?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by dinzy: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2020
pstmikol1:

Thanks
Pls sorry for too much questions, is it compulsory to input those guarantors and referee details? If yes who did u put for yours?
And do u know the deadline Cox of the strike I don't know how to get the official letter from HOD.
Thank you

See how application for scholarship is turning to application for VISA. Wonders shall never end. How much do they even award sef? Who can someone use as a Guarantor and who can someone use as a Referee? When is the deadline for application? Please answers needed urgently.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2020
dinzy:

See how application for scholarship is turning to application for VISA. Wonders shall never end. How much do they even award sef? Who can someone use as a Guarantor and who can someone use as a Referee? When is the deadline for application? Please answers needed urgently.
It surprising bro!
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Xandre: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2020
dinzy:

Choi

So after castigating it,you still want to apply?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by dinzy: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Xandre:
Choi

So after castigating it,you still want to apply?

Wetin man go do again na?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by KennedyKennedy2(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
dinzy:

Bro wasup, have you been able to log in yet? This SEPLAT sef eh. Its like this is the first time they are doing online CBT exams, if they know they can't conduct it, let them just scrap it and award everybody that was shortlisted, the scholarship abeg. This isn't fair
Dude, have already given up,
Emailed them continuously up to no avail.
Tried logging in severally it's a dead end.
I can't come and kill myself because of such
Trust me SEPLAT isn't capable of conducting such online exam vividly.
But I got an information from someone regarding such failure in logging in.
I was told is because we're already on scholarship with their partners.
Don't know how true it is ooooo.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by dinzy: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
KennedyKennedy2:

Dude, have already given up,
Emailed them continuously up to no avail.
Tried logging in severally it's a dead end.
I can't come and kill myself because of such
Trust me SEPLAT isn't capable of conducting such online exam vividly.
But I got an information from someone regarding such failure in logging in.
I was told is because we're already on scholarship with their partners.
Don't know how true it is ooooo.

SEPLAT doesn't have any partner oh. Its NNPC that you can say partnered with SNEPCO, TOTAL and CHEVRON
SEPLAT is on its own. Let's see how it goes sha. If this affected many candidates, they might scrap the CBT exam. The decision is entirely theirs to make
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by KennedyKennedy2(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
dinzy:

SEPLAT doesn't have any partner oh. Its NNPC that you can say partnered with SNEPCO, TOTAL and CHEVRON
SEPLAT is on its own. Let's see how it goes sha. If this affected many candidates, they might scrap the CBT exam. The decision is entirely theirs to make
Yeah that's true, You got a point TBH.....
SEPLAT is own their own but we're not too sure because those organizations are similar to each other they're all connected to NNPC...
Let's keep our fingers cross.
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by dinzy: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
KennedyKennedy2:

Yeah that's true, You got a point TBH.....
SEPLAT is own their own but we're not too sure because those organizations are similar to each other they're all connected to NNPC...
Let's keep our fingers cross.

Ahbi oh. Time will tell. Speaking of time, when will they start awarding scholarships na? I need money�
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by KennedyKennedy2(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=dinzy post=96540324]

Ahbi oh. Time will tell. Speaking of time, when will they start awarding scholarships na? I need money�[/quote
Did you take SNEPCO exam?
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by GiftedTitty: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Xandre:
Check your spam it's there.

okay thanks
Re: Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. by Salarys: 3:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

For real?

Then how come this pop up message is still here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply)

These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ / Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.