Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. (1452 Views)

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
We are all Humans, Until Sun started changing Our skin #Colours.

We are all Humans Until Water Started Dividing Lands and Finally Created Boundaries within our Land.............and Now We Ended-up Having what We calls Continents............Even inside the Continent We have Different Countries, but it is still the same #World.

In Which Ever Country you Find yourself, Don't Hate The people You See there.

Forget their Skin #Colours, their are still Humans, like you.

Don't Even Hate Them, Because Their are Speaking a Strange Languages.........We Learned Everything we Know Here on Earth, so why can't you Calm Down and learn The New Language?

The Countries I would like to Visit or Live are.
1: HONG KONG: I love Hong-Kong, for Their Simple Culture and style of Buildings in their Cities.

2: GERMANY: I love Germany for Peaceful and Unlimited services their Do offer to the Humanity.

3: JAPAN: I Really Love Japan for their Low Rates of #Crimes and Peaceful Coexistence, for Many Decades Now.

4: AUSTRALIA: I love Australia for Their Environmental and Climates Responds.

If you Don't #Like These Countries, You May Decide to Choose Your own Favourites Countries

EVERYONE WAS #GOOD......BUT ONLY ONE WAS #NEW.
denew484@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Netherlands
A very good peaceful country to live and work

1 Like

Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Netherlands
Wish you a safe flight to Netherlands any time you are Ready.
Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Denew1:

Wish you a safe flight to Netherlands any time you are Ready.
Amen thanks bro
Wish you success in all your endeavors injn too

1 Like

Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Amen thanks bro
Wish you success in all your endeavors injn too
Amen!
Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Netherlands
you and this your Netherlands obsession lol

1 Like

Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by jizzyjordan: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
you said it all op. I'd like to travel to Norway and Japan

2 Likes

Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
I love Italy. AC Milan is my club. forza Milano.

1 Like

Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
francesco01:
I love Italy. AC Milan is my club. forza Milano.
Your choice are Nice.

1 Like

Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
jizzyjordan:
Your choice Deserves Respect Here.

2 Likes

Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by FunFact: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
jizzyjordan:
same here

2 Likes

Re: Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
FunFact:

same here
you made the right choice Bro.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Expands Path To Citizenship For Foreigners; Including Asylum Seekers / Move To A Better Country And Enjoy Life(photo) / Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.