Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. (16321 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex / Dead Wife Keep Beating Her Husband Every Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2020
fullblast:

U just used a sledge hammer on a mosquito... It's quite unnecessary.

As for Op, you did the most wonderful thing by escaping that trap. You don't need to reveal her shortcomings to your exBoss, u don't need it all. Save your energy for more important and personal endeavors.

This guy insulted me unnecessarily on the Egyptian girls thread. Little did I know he was a hypocrite that doesn't respect the marriage institution.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by fullblast(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Nooil:

This guy insulted me unnecessarily on the Egyptian girls thread. Little did I know he was a hypocrite that doesn't respect the marriage institution.

This is a faceless platform. It will be at your detriment if you take every comment here so serious. Some are eagles while others are vultures.
Just make sure to catch your fun and skip poisonous comments.
If I want to fight back dirty, then it's just for the fun.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Xinox:
Mr Brown I left cos I can't face the repercussions. Read my story! I can't pay the man with evil. He was a big brother to me. At the same time I won't scatter his home by telling him his wife wanted me in bed! And he has being finding it difficult to let me go cos of humility and sincerity to him. He keep asking me whether he has offended me in anyway that I should return to work with a better pay but the problem won't finish...
[/s]
Pathetic liar and foolish attention seeker... mtcheew !!!
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Junior98: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2020
1 don't know if anyone can help me. I lost 30k to betting which is not mine ���
My number is 08146424955
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by lathrowinger: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:
Will heaven fall if you decline her request while you keep working for your boss?

Where do you both always meet that she keep requesting for sex? Do you chat with her?

I just don't get it, how about avoiding her?

It's either you don't have responsibilities to take care of which made you resign or you have slept with her and she's blackmailing you with it.

There's nothing like loyalty here.

Na only you comment rubbish, and na u get like pass. Does that make u a rubbish like. Shit like this happens to me before. I firstly advice her as a sister, she continue. Then I later change am not for her, give her serious warning. Guess what happened last last. She start black mailing me, I gat stop going to their house... Coz if I eventually tell me the man with proofs. That means I don scatter their marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

It's not about being insecured or not. Some ladies are just typical hoes.

That's why I don't blame bad boys who say they will fvck hoes to any extend they want and marry virgins.

Now, I am in support of that notion.
[/s]
you still talk like a kid and, I believe you are mature !!!
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2020
konkonbilo:
OP, I like the way you applied wisdom. It's better the husband catches his wife red handed than you scattering their home. Just lie to him and look for something else to do, don't mind people telling you to go back and stand your ground. Fear women bros,[s] even my mama wey be woman de tell me make i fear woman.[/s] If you go back to work and you keep declining her request, she'll make the place hell for you and she'll also be hostile to you so it's better you have your peace of mind which is good for your health.
pathetic liar... she told you when
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2020
You did the right thing
But you will have done it more better by telling the man to watch his wife movement
When you say this to him he will understand.
But no qualm sooner or later the truth will reveal itself

Modified: Fear women
he get whyangry
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by deewhydoski(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
you're talking rubbish or do you have another job for the OP?
Learn how to talk to someone on faceless forum, did I mentioned u or insulted u?. There are many ways u can pass ur opinion on the matter without insulting.
If I don't have any other job for him, does that mean he would never get another job elsewhere
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by NooiI(f): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Nooil:

[/s]
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by iInjureHerYansh: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2020
tellsblinks:

Bros don deceive yourself, among the 4billion almost half if not 1/3 are married, the others are grand ma while negligible proportion of the total population are ready for entanglement
So what are you trying to insinuate??
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by konkonbilo(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
pathetic liar... she told you when
cheesy cheesy cheesy why you de vex. Even women sef de fear themselves not to talk of we men.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] you still talk like a kid and, I believe you are mature !!!

You ladies always try too much to defend your hoeing lifestyles. Out of 100% of ladies out there, how many are faithful? Not up to 20%. 80% of your gender fvck around including some married ones.

Most of you ladies are not just contented with one dick. And just some days ago, I have been there defending you people and non of you were bold enough to comment.

So, if players say they fvck hoes and marry virgins, do you think I will still go on defending your gender?

You are simply guilty of this, if not you won't go on being defensive.

Where were you when I was defending your gender against red pillers? I guess you were somewhere hiding and now you want to put up your defensive mode cuz the truth says 80% of ladies hoe around.

Is that too a bitter truth for you to accept?

I can tell you've fuvcked different random guys at some points aside the person you presently dating. That's the hoeing around we are talking about.

Any lady that fvck with another guy aside the guy she is dating is nothing but a chronic hoe. Red pillers call them damaged goods. They are not fit for marriage.

They are disaster. No sane man wants a damaged goods type of lady. That's why I support those guys that say fvck hoes and marry virgins.

It is what you girls made yourself to be. You can be among the meager 20% that are loyal or continue to be among the 80% hoes that fvck around. It is left for you to decide.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Ballary(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Xinox:
I started driving at 15 and became a defensive and trained driver at 19.Don't get me wrong, I am a graduate from one of the prestigious universities but my love for driving pushed me into a difficult situation. My Boss is a nice man and the wife will always want me in bed! How can I pay this Man that is so kind to me with evil. At 25 iam a mess if I can do this to a good man... I resigned from this job a week ago cos I can't tell the man this is what the wife is doing and the man keep asking me to come back to work. Please I am confuse, advise me.
There is something you are not saying here, has she ever told you that she wants sex with you,or she is trying to seduce you.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by ITbomb(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Woman never set up up before and the husband believes her before even questioning you
donstan18:
Will heaven fall if you decline her request while you keep working for your boss?

Where do you both always meet that she keep requesting for sex? Do you chat with her?

It's either you don't have responsibilities to take care of which made you resign or you have slept with her and she's blackmailing you with it.

@OP, don't just wave it away, get solid proofs and evidence as your security just in case
Voices and sound recording, screenshot, pics etc
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Comrd53(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
next time, NEVER MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE... because it is well known that: only a fool shiits where he eats!

Nice advice

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Olarewaju89: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Xinox:
I started driving at 15 and became a defensive and trained driver at 19.Don't get me wrong, I am a graduate from one of the prestigious universities but my love for driving pushed me into a difficult situation. My Boss is a nice man and the wife will always want me in bed! How can I pay this Man that is so kind to me with evil. At 25 iam a mess if I can do this to a good man... I resigned from this job a week ago cos I can't tell the man this is what the wife is doing and the man keep asking me to come back to work. Please I am confuse, advise me.

Yes. I like the way you do bro. Nice one

The same thing happened to Joseph in the bible ;he said "how can i do this and sin against God"

You have don well by resigned.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mcslize:

You ladies always try too much to defend your hoeing lifestyles. Out of 100% of ladies out there, how many are faithful? Not up to 20%. 80% of your gender fvck around including some married ones.

Most of you ladies are not just contented with one dick. And just some days ago, I have been there defending you people and non of you were bold enough to comment.

So, if players say they fvck hoes and marry virgins, do you think I will still go on defending your gender?

You are simply guilty of this, if not you won't go on being defensive.

Where were you when I was defending your gender against red pillers? I guess you were somewhere hiding and now you want to put up your defensive mode cuz the truth says 80% of ladies hoe around.

Is that too a bitter truth for you to accept?

I can tell you've fuvcked different random guys at some points aside the person you presently dating. That's the hoeing around we are talking about.

Any lady that fvck with another guy aside the guy she is dating is nothing but a chronic hoe. Red pillers call them damaged goods. They are not fit for marriage.

They are disaster. No sane man wants a damaged goods type of lady. That's why I support those guys that say fvck hoes and marry virgins.

It is what you girls made yourself to be. You can be among the meager 20% that are loyal or continue to be among the 80% hoes that fvck around. It is left for you to decide.
cry cry baby... who do the ladies cheat on with if not men... mumu man
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by galadima77(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Nothing to be confused about bro

It's as simple as APC

Just look elsewhere since you've kukuma resign

laugh wan kee me here.... So APC is simple!
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by becky39000(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
next time, NEVER MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE... because it is well known that: only a fool shiits where he eats!

Did you read the post well?
He never mixed business with pleasure. He resigned rather than bow to the pressures from his boss's wife

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by UDUJ(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:

Dman you are talking as if you don't know our Nigerian women.

As long as that guy keeps working there and at the same time keep refusing the woman's advances he is just playing with fire. A scorned woman can go as her as lying against the guy to her husband saying he raped her or made sexual advances to her. I have seen such happen and the innocent dude was locked up just because he rebuffed the woman's advances.

Fear women bro.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Rickmann: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Xinox:

You took the right and bold step ...dont go back. God who gave u the wisdom to flee portiphar's wife will get u another job. Respect man!

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
'Will always want me in bed' hope the op is not imagining things,perhaps the woman is just showing affection like the man.If she didn't ask you to lay with her then you are making assumptions.The best thing to do is to turn down the offer not run away.Just find a lie to tell her about the fact that it is against your culture that she would run mad if you try it.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by mattfeuter(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
swiz123:
You have already paid that man with the biggest evil by not telling him that he married a who're.

Since you have nothing to lose, I suggest you tell the man why you left. When he takes care of business, you can go back to work. The man might even increase your salary for being loyal. Seize this opportunity man and thank me later

NO!
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
cry cry baby... who do the ladies cheat on with if not men... mumu man

If you are not a cheap hoe you won't feel pained. Keep fvcking around until you will end up birthing a bastard.

What could be more painful than when you get pregnant and you end up not knowing who impregnated you?

I am very sure you are a bloody cheap runs girl putting pussy on display on social media.

Such a damaged overly used goods.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Mcslize:

If you are not a cheap hoe you won't feel pained. Keep fvcking around until you will end up birthing a bastard.

What could be more painful than when you get pregnant and you end up not knowing who impregnated you?

I am very sure you are a bloody cheap runs girl putting pussy on display on social media.

Such a damaged overly used goods. [/s]

mummies boy... cry more, I don't care... broke mumu boy lol grin
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Mcslize: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s] mummies boy... cry more, I don't care... broke mumu boy lol grin

Broke boy? Hehehe wretched bitch I am not broke. You that young boys fvck with 3 to 5k? Without guys, you will go hungry.

You should be shamed of yourself for being an unrepentant hoe who can't go a day without selling her under priced cheap pussy.

If not for guys who you sell your pussy to on daily basis, can you feed?

See a wretched bitch calling me broke. Ekpa!
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by KOMOBOBO: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Xinox:
Buy spyglasses / camera glasses from Jumia and use it to record her whilst she's making the demands if indeed you're saying the truth but if peradventure she's using another means other than direct/oral/verbal means to make this demands then I suspect it's a trap
.. good luck

Nb; Use the video as a back up or evidence for future use in case the woman in question tries to unleash the Jezebel in her simply because you turned her down..
tbh ! I think you're a simp for quitting.. .

If na me, I go simply resume work, with that spec ( buy white preferably) and put 8-16 GB mcard on it, and try your best to get a full video of her Makin those request... Try to trick her into thinking you are giving in and when you've gotten your evidence, lay low for a while and compile it very well, tell few people preferably adults... Then continue ya work, if she tries is, tell her u have a recording of her asking u for sex, ( don't tell her u have a video)... I can't explain further, if u get Sense, u go win the B!tch
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mcslize:

Broke boy? Hehehe wretched bitch I am not broke. You that young boys fvck with 3 to 5k? Without guys, you will go hungry.

You should be shamed of yourself for being an unrepentant hoe who can't go a day without selling her under priced cheap pussy.

If not for guys who you sell your pussy to on daily basis, can you feed?

See a wretched bitch calling me broke. Ekpa!

cry cry baby ... have you wondered what your ashewo mum will cook tonight grin
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by Humanoid01(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
swiz123:
You have already paid that man with the biggest evil by not telling him that he married a who're.

Since you have nothing to lose, I suggest you tell the man why you left. When he takes care of business, you can go back to work. The man might even increase your salary for being loyal. Seize this opportunity man and thank me later
Best advice here. Xinox, please consider this.
Re: My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. by EricSmallz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
donstan18:

Have you read the story of Joseph and Potiphers wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.