Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira (529 Views)

What's The Best Poker Variant? / Abramovich Lost This $175 Million Superyacht To His Billionaire Friend In Poker. / 7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira by Aschente: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello Poker fans!
I’m reaching out to you all to check whether you would be interested in joining our online Poker group in Nigeria.
We play online (using free play chips) with a group of friends. Minimum Buy-in is usually 5k NGN and we host a number of No Limit Hold’em and a Pot Limit Omaha every night at 8:30pm. Number of players varies from 10 up to 23 (that was our biggest game so far). Join through the whatsapp link below.
Remember membership comes with zero cost.

Are you interested but don't know how to play poker?
No need to look far we can coach you online privately on the rules and everything you need to know about playing poker for free.... Join our whatsapp group now.
Interested? Chat me up at 08131275304

Ps- please indicate if you want to learn once you join.
Delete the space on the link and input in your browser, thank you.
You can also reach out to me at
1kaymillionaire@gmail.com.
Re: Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira by Aschente: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Below are member earnings on the leaderboard so far.
Cool right?

Re: Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira by Aschente: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Huge wins by a Nigerian woah shocked

https://chat.whatsapp*com/HVyVOLzuaaACVlg8kXcu2Z

Re: Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira by Aschente: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Wow, #change my life
10 mill dollars shocked

Re: Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira by joshuahomme40: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hi, I have a problem. I can't reach you at this number. I emailed you, but you didn't answer. I really want to join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria. I think it will be a great experience for me as I have been playing here qqpkv.onl almost all the time and now I would like to try something new. It will also be cool to see how more experienced players play to learn from them. I like the level of your bids.
Re: Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira by OliverThomas: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
joshuahomme40:
Hi, I have a problem. I can't reach you at this number. I emailed you, but you didn't answer. I really want to join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria. I think it will be a great experience for me as I have been playing here qqpkv.onl almost all the time and now I would like to try something new. It will also be cool to see how more experienced players play to learn from them. I like the level of your bids.
Perhaps you were not paying attention just looking.

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Explain Champions League Legs To Your Girlfriend / Footballers With A Body Double [pics] / 4 Sets Of 2odds To Bet As Singles Stakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.