Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother (74335 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by muchroom(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nigerians are the happiest people seriously. I mean, who ever thought? Yesterday, a video of a young boy negotiating terms of surrender with his mum after misbehaving went viral. And just look at what a Nigerian has done with the vocals. I literally had my eyes soaked with water watching this over and over. We have some amazingly talented people, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ag5LByEAY

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Rochero(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ok
Now she too can trend

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Slawormir: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The little boy is gonna be a real niggarrr i must confess
God give me a child like this real niggarrr

Let me see if i can get this little dude
He should grow up fast
Me personally go find this small boy
Make i add am join the huzzle kingdom and teach him how to bomb
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading already....
And bombing is all about hypnotizing

212 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by olaboy33(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
There goes the unthinking Nigerians.

Our country is walking towards losing its sovereignty to ready to grab, raw baby mice eating Chinese.

Yet this is what we are more concerned about.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by khalidx: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by GrandMufti: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Not funny undecided

16 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
I still don't get why a parent will be punishing their child and turn on the camera... sad
At a point the boy even asked, mummy are you videoing me? It's not nice.

There's life outside social media. Stop taking videos of your family moments and posting, people will enjoy it but the child might grow up to dislike that.
Even plenty American superstars that we're copying don't let the world know their children till they reach their ages of consent.

246 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by shawnfamous(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nigerian leaders wan sell our country give China and we dey here dey laugh.. Na social media dey block some doings wey our leaders dey do..

Meanwhile, I like where the guy told his mum.. U must calm down.. Even demonstrating how his mum must sit

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Felixabel(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by psalmskiddy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Oghene1st: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
muchroom:
Nigerians are the happiest people seriously. I mean, who ever thought? Yesterday, a video of a young boy negotiating terms of surrender with his mum after misbehaving went viral. And just look at what a Nigerian has done with the vocals. I literally had my eyes soaked with water watching this over and over. We have some amazingly talented people, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ag5LByEAY

#DadaMimicko
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by babyfaceafrica: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joblessness, people will do anything to trend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by PureGoldh(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Any way na way in dx country
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Parable007: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Niceee she really tried.. she got my wife and I smiling

6 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by 1Alex: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lazy yute.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by WandaMaximoff: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
And the madness begins.

They won't let the boy enjoy the spotlight.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by kyuniii(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Another one.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by DrChukki: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
After booking space, I have nothing to comment..

Next post please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by JeffreyOraz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
She won follow blow, naija my country
Niggas must shine

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by brosom(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na now everybody go no say dem get talent. nonsense!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by ayenale1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
If all of us starts to record everything happening in our environment mmmmmmmm internet go explode.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by flemsy15(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
the boy could speak and understand English and his local language well. That's the part I like most in the video. Some parents see it as a taboo to speak the local language to children because they feel it would affect their English learning process. Meanwhile it has been proven that a child has the ability to learn different languages together.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
I no watch tho but I Know e go dey dry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by 175(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
cheesy[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin grin grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ok it's now becoming stale undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by fatymore(f): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Agbaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by jmoore(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wasted my mb.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by tgmservice: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Go and sit down

You will not trend were

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by joviegghead: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmm
Nigeria ehn. Any small trend seen as an opportunity to trend. And na talentless people dey do that tin pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by edoairways: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Joblessness, people will do anything to trend
Do you realize that the owner of that youtube channel will make some cool cash?

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Mgtowmonk: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2020

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.