Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (18643 Views)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by TippyTop(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Wow! Dude, u really are crazy! shocked

Stop calling me "dude" you low life scum.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by HamidO1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2011
When a dumb guy like GEJ uses the word rascal, we all know what it means.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by TippyTop(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
Hamid O:

I use to think GEJ was the dumbest person but you've just stolen that away from him. What do you mean by standard dictionary

No wonder you have problem grasping English. By all means continue with your non standard dictionary, as a matter of fact you can use the revised Nigerian dictionary for all I care.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by TippyTop(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
Hamid O:

When a dumb guy like GEJ uses the word rascal, we all know what it means.

Gosh you're really thick, and am not talking plank.
ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by hackney(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
I think that GEJ is very foolish to directly or indirectly have a go at Fashola of all people.
The one man that seems to know what he is doing is being called a rascal by that cold scrotal sack? ?

That country is cursed but someone like fashola will one day soon, emerge as presido in that country and he will
miraculously sweep away the power problem in one go.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by onyezebros(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
If GJ did make these comments, then he has exposed himself as lacking political sophistication and etiquette
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by TippyTop(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2011
hackney:

I think that GEJ is very foolish to directly or indirectly have a go at Fashola of all people.
The one man that seems to know what he is doing is being called a rascal by that cold scrotal sack? ?

That country is cursed but someone like fashola will one day soon, emerge as presido in that country.

A tribalist like Fashola can never rule Nigeria, he should join a national party if he wants to be taken seriously.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by HamidO1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
It's now a debate of what dictionary is standard or not right. Why not put the gathering inwhich GEJ used the word into context and tell people if it was a nite of a thousand laughs.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Olaisrich(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
I am begin to change my likeness towards GEJ, twice had I disappointed! He shouldn't have tried to bring the party PDP to lime light by attacking opposition, if he want to win by strategy, everyone knows what this party is made of. the beauty of democracy is that people in elective position can only deceive masses for a specified period of time, in which another decision will be made.this is the time of NEW DECISION! this is the day of salvation!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by TippyTop(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
OXFORD DICTIONARY
Rascal (noun)
"a mischievous or cheeky person, especially a child or man
(typically used in an affectionate way)."

Don't accept fake dictionaries, use the well loved and trusted dictionary.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Pame(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
GEJ should be a little more matured in his use of language against opposition. As a President, he should be a little more matured than being pushed around by some miscreants both in his cabinet and PDP. I am yet to see any achievement in last few months of his administration which a common man on the street can point to. 

On the contrary, a mad man on the street of Lagos can point to as many achievements as possible the ACN has in his credit. That is what DEMOCRACY is all about. Not empty propaganda and calling people unprintable names.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by oludashmi(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

This is a chance for most of you berating GEJ to know the meaning of "Rascal"

Rascal (noun)

GEJ used it in the above context unless Nairalanders have their own dictionary.

P.S
For those who can't afford a dictionary, there's a free online dictionary   here.

Are you stu*pid is a question in the dictionary but an insult in naija, even in france, "tu es bete?/are you stu*pid" can be serious. So you see the statement goes beyond a literary meaning.

You must be quoting your definition from the nursery school rhymes
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by HamidO1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

A tribalist like Fashola can never rule Nigeria, he should join a national party if he wants to be taken seriously.

A national party that has zoning enshrined in its constitution right (PDP), That's the height of stupidity if you ask me. Fashola by every standard will finish GEJ any day.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by TippyTop(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
oludashmi:

You must be quoting your definition from the nursery school rhymes

I left you the link to check out the English definition of "Rascal", but its okay if you choose to hold on to your "Nigerian Dictionary".
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Pame(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2011
@poster Beaf: as your user name implies, am sure you are one of Pro GEJ & PDP. U dont have to go to the extent of pasting a forged document against the person of Tinubu on this forum. You will succeed in calling people's attention to a non gratifying issue. The damages, the rots, the extent to which PDP and his past & present office holders have done to this country cannot be fathomed. You will do a good job if only you can bring to the fore here in this forum, the embezzlement  of Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankole, David Mark, Alao Akala, Atiku, Obasanjo (Proceeds from National Library) etc to mention but few?

Look for something better to do with your time, I advice!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by okadaman2: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

How is Fashola a tribalist? abi dem pack sawdust for your brain?

go to Alaba market and see how well he's treating our traders there.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

Go back to your nut house "oya" "quick quick" "chop chop".
Who let the "DOGS" out, whoo whoo whoo whoo whooo.
As kobo would say ROFLMAO!!!

Are you kidding me? You do realize you are not the only one who has access to a dictionary here . . .  shocked

[b][size=13pt]rascal [/size][/b][ˈrɑːskəl]
n
1. a disreputable person; villain
2. a mischievous or impish rogue
3. an affectionate or mildly reproving term for a child or old man you little rascal the wicked old rascal kissed her
4. Obsolete a person of lowly birth
adj
(prenominal) Obsolete
a.  belonging to the mob or rabble
b.  dishonest; knavish

Are you suggesting we IGNORE the definitions in bold simply because you want to choose to MILD definition or something??  undecided undecided undecided
Tippy Top:

AARRGGGHH!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You know what? for the post above, you deserve the hit the Fashola Mob are about to come down on you with. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by spade: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
I gotta say this - I'm really loving the way these pathetic GEJ apologists, after getting cornered and outsmarted, are now desperately trying to sell us the worthless lies that their hero Jonathan actually 'still loved' these Rascals.
Really? LAUGHING MY A§§ OFF! grin

Anyways, special congs to Debosky, Superbrain, Jason123, Kobojunkie et al, for helping take these fools to the cleaners.

I dey laff O! grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by okadaman2: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

OXFORD DICTIONARY
Rascal (noun)

Don't accept fake dictionaries, use the well loved and trusted dictionary.

You be mumu.

Rascal = cheeky and mischievous

Cheeky = Disrespectful, impudent , rude , forward, brash, insulting

Are you related to Carrot top?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by honeric01(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

I left you the link to check out the English definition of "Rascal", but its okay if you choose to hold on to your "Nigerian Dictionary".

I hope you didn't go to school? please tell us you didn't so we can excuse you.

Thank you.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Gbawe: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

shocked shocked shocked Why do you say such a shameless thing just to try and sway a debate ? Please prove conclusively that Fashola is a tribalist or clear off . This board can just about tolerate one distortionist in the form of Beaf !!! If your excuse is the same tired drivel that he joined a "tribalistic" Party then spare us your that patently illogical reply. A Tribalistic Party does not have representatives competing for various elective positions in virtually every State of Nigeria.

It is More obviously logical that many progressive minded folks prefer to join the ACN rather than a "nationalist" Party (PDP) that is a "nest of killers" and a congregation of rapacious individuals united in the mission to impoverish Nigerians . Dare I say that perhaps men like Fashola , with good hearts and minds ,  gravitate towards the ACN because , whatever the Party's fault, they identify with an entity that has shown it can develop Nigeria . Oshiomhole and Fashola are doing well while Fayemi and Aregbesola have hit the ground running . What does the PDP offer if not former 419ners, killers, convicted criminals and those "compulsorily retired from the NPF for misconduct?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Afam4eva(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

Pls why exactly do u think Fashola is a tribalist? Don't just come to this forum to spew rubbish.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Gbawe: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
spade:

I gotta say this - I'm really loving the way these pathetic GEJ apologists, after getting cornered and outsmarted, are now desperately trying to sell us the worthless lies that their hero Jonathan actually 'still loved' these Rascals.

Don't mind the shameless apologists of GEJ and the PDP. When that disgrace Dimeji Bankole sang openly that the PDP will use the Army to intimidate the people of Ekiti into submission, during the guber rerun in 2009 , he must have meant that they will send the Army to help the old ladies of Ekiti cross the road !!!!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by lekyar(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
GEJ made a blunder and faux pas by this generalization. but who is reading, it makes no difference to a great %age of the voting electorate (jmo).
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by okadaman2: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
Carrot Top

Tippy Top = Carrot Top

[size=14pt]Carrot Top; A loyal Goodluck Jonathan supporter[/size]
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.A wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately.Not worthy of reliance or trust.Liable to be erroneous or misleading.Lacking a sense of responsibility.Dangerously unstable and unpredictable.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by biilwwu(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
G EJ should bury his proud and apologize to the people of south west
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by oludashmi(f): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

Fashola a tribalist shocked

Guy! you know what?
With the latest technology in Yaba, you will soon be ok
Coupled with the way you have been ROFLMAOing for no reason since, it calls for an emergency medical attention.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

CHEI!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Or as Alhaji Harem says, Chineke me ooo, Osabutana me! shocked shocked cheesy
Did you just type that?! shocked shocked

You came here and posted trash, now you are saying this?!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by fstranger3(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2011
oludashmi:

Fashola a tribalist shocked

Guy! you know what?
With the latest technology in Yaba, you will soon be ok
Coupled with the way you have been ROFLMAOing for no reason since, it calls for an emergency medical attention.

All these Ibo people, to them, anyone that is not in PDP is a tribalist!

Very stoopid people
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Afam4eva(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
fstranger3:

All these Ibo people, to them, anyone that is not in PDP is a tribalist!

Very stoopid people

You're really obsessed with anything Igbo that you've paid the ultimate price of stalking Igbos on this forum by being banned on several ocassions.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by agbayacom(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
Replying President Goodluck Jonathan with the words “unpresidential” really shows that indeed Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola is “Rascal”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths / Police Seal Off Governor’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.