Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (75366 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by EmmaJnr1: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2020
deltateam:
I can vividly remember what happened when I travelled to Lagos a long time ago to SCOAN, from there devil been tempt me make I enter red street go see ashana.

As I enter so, naim the girl commot clothes, I lost interest and left.

As I was running out, she muttered something in Yoruba which could have been that I was a thief whereas I was innocent.

One of the girls who saw what transpired ran after me, naim alayes outside gather me, one boy was trying to chook hand inside my pocket.
As I was struggling another get mind blow me for left eye. All these happened within seconds.

The girl running explained things to them, they left me with a swollen eye.

What if I had been burnt? Innocent as I was.
exactly my thought on this issue. They claimed the guys are armed robbers but instead of showing us their dead bodies, they should have shown us evidence like their guns etc. These guys might be innocent. It might even be a group of friends going for a football match or whatever. Jungle justice is bad
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by davillian(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
I heard to kill a cop is a grave offence especially in the U.S
They always find a way to kill the killer themselves
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by joyandfaith: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
See them....see them....
And they refused to set Former Jamb Registrar Ojerinde on fire...
did ojerinde kill anyone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by joyandfaith: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2020
mysticwarrior:
What happened to the robber who hijacked bullion vans in broad day light and took them to his house in the present of everybody?

did he kill anyone

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by afesco: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Kill them (all d armed robbers) all.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
Sincerely, the killers are worse, compared to the thieves.:!!:.
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
It just had to be said.:!!:.

I am against jungle justice, but only against jungle justice where guilt has not be established beyonf doubts before justice was meted out.

But in this case, I support jungle justice because these guys were truely robbers. They were guilty as charged. They even killed a police officer attached to the bank.

The reason why I support this incident of jungle justice is because of the 2 possible outcomes of letting the robbers get away.

1. They will escape the punishment they deserve, which is death.

2. They will be caught by the police who will take them to court. And with a good counsel, they may walk free.

5 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
See them....see them....

And they refused to set Former Jamb Registrar Ojerinde on fire...
Okeho is different from Igboho undecided
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
Law of ...,??
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2020
mysticwarrior:
What happened to the robber who hijacked bullion vans in broad day light and took them to his house in the present of everybody?

And how did you know that it was stolen funds that were inside the bullion vans?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Harrykn: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari be careful cus one you slip out of security cage, Most nigerians are ready to do more than what we've seen here.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Jakumo(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Armed robbers caught in the act do certainly deserve instant death before they can muster return fire in an ambush, BUT, once they have been disarmed by vigilante men, the mandated sentence should be carried out AWAY from the public view, so as not to desensitize the public to acts of sadistic cruelty. Summary street mob lynchings list prominently among the notable characteristics of a failed state, so any post-firefight mopping up that needs doing in the wake of armed robbery failures, must NOT be carried out in view of a thousand camera phones, for the sake of international relations.

This normalizing of primal human savagery in which demonic instincts that lurk in so many peaceful looking citizens are unleashed, will only serve to breed generations of cold-blooded killers capable of inflicting the most unspeakable cruelty on other people without missing a heartbeat. This encouragement of "frontier justice", should therefore be curtailed in any society that aspires to the status of being a modern, civilized democracy.

That beautifully executed and courageous ambush laid by vigilante men as the bank robbers fled with their loot after murdering several people including at least one paramilitary Mobile-Police sentry at the bank, was a tactical and strategic triumph that both neutralized all the fleeing killers, while also serving notice for the honest word to see, as to the fate that might befall any future attempts to rob banks in the town where this "High Noon" gun-play unfolded.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by damosade(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Don't try rubbish with my town.... Awa lomo onjo.
Bianyin a gbe wa ooo
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by 2cribz: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2020
See that butcher knife. How do these guys sleep.its disgusting butchering thieves.he must be a cultist. Why not hand them over to the police then charge dem to court and court sentences them to death. When shall we be civilized.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by rasheedatt(f): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2020
anonimi:

How do you mean?
Can you please explain?
If they have job they won't do this. This are hungry people how many politician have you see robbing a bank like this before?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by movingclouds(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2020
FullBlastLight:

They hv no access 2 pple like dt, Mr Man!
Even if they have access, 1k is enough to shut them up
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by movingclouds(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2020
anonimi:

You are a wise man.
Remain blessed.
The gods are with you. Carry go!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
The true pictorial definition of many Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by 2cribz: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Even in broad day light. So they could not wait till night and dig underground.enter bank.move every and leave no trace. If i was there.ni need for stone and matchet. Just a bottle of acid. Dats all
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by anonimi: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
rasheedatt:
If they have job they won't do this. This are hungry people how many politician have you see robbing a bank like this before?

Thanks for sharing your perspective.
The politicians don't need to rob the banks, because they are robbing the people directly already, even though the people applaud them for doing so in their tribalism ignorance.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dederocs(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2020
To the gods...
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Epositive(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2020
First Bank has been a target for robbery in recent times.

Late last year, it was the branch in mpape Abuja that got attacked, with the help of an accomplice, but thankfully it was unsuccessful.

Earlier this year, I think April or so, another branch in kabba, Kogi state was burgled and many security officials, customers and passerby lost their lives in the robbery operation.

Now this is happening in Oyo State, same First Bank. The MD should look into it urgently and should sanitize the employees if need be. From a concerned customer. angry

cc dingbang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by rasheedatt(f): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2020
anonimi:

Thanks for sharing your perspective.
The politicians don't need to rob the banks, because they are robbing the people directly already, even though the people applaud them for doing so in their tribalism ignorance.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22
it's true but how many of them have received jungle Justice like this?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Herbephe1(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2020
wow!!! this is breath-taking! amazing. kudos to our local army. The way these robbers carry out their operation without the police intervention says a lot about our security outfit
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by anonimi: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2020
rasheedatt:
it's true but how many of them have received jungle Justice like this?

That is because the people protect their own local rogues, who they think are stealing on their behalf from the common treasury.
With everyone protecting their own political & corporate rogues, corruption gets worse and widespread with suffering everywhere and hunger, joblessness, crime etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6428085_img20171205190805_jpeg261a3da9f0ade5ae132d1635b5726981

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10278406_screenshot20190924074235101com_android_chrome_jpega9ef85522d048198061c2e6ed0ceb763

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Rickmann: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2020
sandraade:
Jungle justice well deserved

Really?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nickshrapnel: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2020
Stop these killings sad
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Herbephe1(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2020
deltateam:

This is too gory. That man raising matchet to slash a human must be very wicked in real life.

This is jungle justice and all of them should be arrested.

God knows I don't have this kind of wicked heart to kill a human being albeit a thief.

#Please I don't need anyone to quote me and ask me if I know their crime, as you too don't know either but even if it's true, isn't this the sign of a zoo?

why asking us a question when you don't want to be quoted??
Nigeria is far away from being a zoo, it in zoo there's always at least an iota of orderliness.
In this harsh country people are struggling to get little money and the rubbers appear from nowhere not only to rub them of their hard earn money but to also cut their lives short, isn't this wickedness if the most highest order?

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ZACHIE: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:

You didn`t sound like you live here
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Grandmeister(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
Good radiance to bad rubbish undecided
Only God knows the numbers of innocent lives these robbers would have wasted if the operation was successful
Good riddance and not radiance.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Rickmann: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Jakumo:
Armed robbers caught in the act do certainly deserve instant death before they can muster return fire in an ambush, BUT, once they have been disarmed by vigilante men, the mandated sentence should be carried out AWAY from the public view, so as not to desensitize the public to acts of sadistic cruelty. Summary street mob lynchings list prominently among the notable characteristics of a failed state, so any post-firefight mopping up that needs doing in the wake of armed robbery failures, must NOT be carried out in view of a thousand camera phones, for the sake of international relations.

This normalizing of primal human savagery in which demonic instincts that lurk in so many peaceful looking citizens are unleashed, will only serve to breed generations of cold-blooded killers capable of inflicting the most unspeakable cruelty on other people without missing a heartbeat. This encouragement of "frontier justice", should therefore be curtailed in any society that aspires to the status of being a modern, civilized democracy.

That beautifully executed and courageous ambush laid by vigilante men as the bank robbers fled with their loot after murdering several people including at least one paramilitary Mobile-Police sentry at the bank, was a tactical and strategic triumph that both neutralized all the fleeing killers, while also serving notice for the honest word to see, as to the fate that might befall any future attempts to rob banks in the town where this "High Noon" gun-play unfolded.

U shouldn't be the judge of that, that's y we have law enforcement and security operatives...there is absolutely no excuse for jungle justice my brother. Taking a man's life in the most gory and gruesome manner. Without rules , we are savages.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by izubext007: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigerians with stupidity.......killing them as if they are the politician children.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by nokatakata: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
punisha:
When we go drag Magu and Akpabio like that guy being dragged mbok?

Well the armed robbers should have dragged the politicians instead of going to rob people who are suffering like them. These same armed robbers will be seen hailing their local govt chairman and senators when they drive by but they have the mind to go rob a bank where ordinary people go to save the little they have.

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ademasta(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
O boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.