Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (75413 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Unified07: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
I wouldn't stain my hands even in this acts
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Only God can help us in this shithole embarassed
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Breakinglimit: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
FullBlastLight:
Well played!

A dead mosquito can't transmit malaria!

And so it is dt dis dead robbers cant commit robbery again & by extension d wealth & lives of pple they wld hv wasted in their subsequent attacks hv been preserved!

I honestly cant disguise d fact dt I really love dis kind of Jungle Justice especially when such criminal elements are armed & are caught red-handed!

Kudos 2 d vigilante group!

What of polilooters that loot billions of our common wealth?

They equally deserve this too.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by EastanPower(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Good job. These vigilante guys are brave.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by hammer8: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
I DONT KNOW Y I DID NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THESE ONES.

MAYBE AM GETTING USE TO SEEING THIS STYLE OF PUBLIC KILLINGS.

I BETTER CHECK MYSELF BECOS I DID NOT EVEN CONSIDER THE POLICE HAVE A JOB TO DO HERE.

IT JUST LOOKED TO ME LIKE PEOPLE ARE REMOVING AND BURNING THE TRASH NOT HUMAN BEINGS. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by superstar1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
They actually chose the wrong place to rob.

People in that part of Yorubaland are born warriors.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omenka(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
What a way to die.

This guy though. Seems he's the one whose money they stole. shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Warlayx: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
DEN OF THEIVES
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Authoreety:
As e be say police and law courts Don dey biased na...

Politicians better be careful cos the way Nigerians dey provoke this days no be joke anymore o.

Mhen... See brutality.

That day is coming (may be near) when an erring politician will get the same treatment and it will be the turning point for our dear Nigeria.

It would be so beautiful to watch. wink

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
I thought in a democracy we say NO to Jungle justice and YES to fair hairing. Or are we no more practicing democracy again.
Abdulraheed Maina was given fair hairing, Orji uzor kalu was given fair hearing, Mompha was given fair hearing. Why are we not giving these ones fair hearing
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by MadeINchenzen2: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
omooba969:

Armed robbers should start robbing the politicians and stop disturbing the helpless and defenceless masses who only live from hand to mouth. cool
Yeah. simple and short

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
The day they gave birth to these guys, there was jubilation in their families.

Funny enough many armed robbers are reading these news right now. Instead of stopping they will still have the false hope that they can't catch them like these ones.

It is obvious these guys too had charms but their charms failed.

Ewe a maa nsunko o.

If you be thief change your ways now o.

Na advice o . I no fit command you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
Sincerely, the killers are worse, compared to the thieves.:!!:.
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
It just had to be said.:!!:.
Bad as it is but then who should be blamed? We always hear of robbers and murderers released from police station after they are caught with the backing of some top politician.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by hammer8: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
omooba969:

That day is coming (may be near) when an erring politician will get the same treatment and it will be the turning point for our dear Nigeria.

It would be so beautiful to watch. wink

TINUBU BULLION VAN COMES TO MIND.

CHARITY DEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME.

YORUBA SHOULD LEAD US AS USUAL, IN THE JUNGLE WAYS. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by pansophist(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Even if I don't feel sorry for the criminals (actions have consequences you know?), I still can't imagine killing someone or watch live where a human is being killed. This killers are some really hard modafukas. Damn
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by meccuno: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
i have no iota of mercy for ARMED ROBBERS.......Good job boys grin

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ibkonekt(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Its law of equivalence...supported

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by WizzyVine: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.

You're correct, but things like these happen when the masses lose confidence in the ability of government to do justice.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:

It's an insane society...

This is what happens when those in charge of law and order fail terribly in their duties. When those who should dispatch hard justice (courts) fail to deal out swift justice.

I have said it over and over, there is no justice for the average poor Nigerian! This is the closest most people will ever come to seeing true justice served!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omenka(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
I don't support jungle justice either, but dude, how did you arrive at the conclusion of your comparison between the robbers and the mob?

How are they worse than the robbers? Do you have any idea what the past few days, weeks, months and years of the robbers have been like? Any idea the amount of blood they have on their hands?

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ojuu4u(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Swingate:
Nigerian banks never learn anything from past events, this same thing will happen again if the security system of these banks is not reviewed and upgraded.
The lives of customers and staff of these banks are too exposed and these criminals see the lapses and use it.
It is time for all banks to come together and draw a plan to secure their branches and also map out life insurance for policemen attached to banks. May the souls of the innocent rest in peace and the criminals rot in hell

What did u want banks to do ooo? Perhaps they should start recruiting their own soldiers! Its the duty of govt to provide adequate security.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by begge: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
So what about d nddc people na?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omenka(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
FullBlastLight:

They hv no access 2 pple like dt, Mr Man!
Even if they do, dont you think they'd rather collect money from him than set him ablaze? undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Scrupulous419(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Boss been killin dem since 60s.. cheesy grin

The position reminds me of Ede the one man squad guy we intercepted last month Tuesday night... I took that dude down in three pieces. My nipsey hussle polo white shirt cast. Dude raped alot of women in my community. Nigarrrs like Big D placed ambush and take him down with security operatives. I made frontline.... #Double up no be carry gun, control full my hand no space to carry gun. Hussle Bra!.. grin

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omooba969(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
hammer8:

TINUBU BULLION VAN COMES TO MIND.

CHARITY DEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME.

YORUBA SHOULD LEAD US AS USUAL, IN THE JUNGLE WAYS.
[/s]

Be like say u get beef with Tinubu undecided undecided if the bullion van dey worry you, abeg make your way to bourdillon sharp sharp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by offset67(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Very good
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bhella10: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Harrykn:
Buhari be careful cus one you slip out of security cage, Most nigerians are ready to do more than what we've seen here.
By most you mean Igbos?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Muchmore024: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
deltateam:
I can vividly remember what happened when I travelled to Lagos a long time ago to SCOAN, from there devil been tempt me make I enter red street go see ashana.

As I enter so, naim the girl commot clothes, I lost interest and left.

As I was running out, she muttered something in Yoruba which could have been that I was a thief whereas I was innocent.

One of the girls who saw what transpired ran after me, naim alayes outside gather me, one boy was trying to chook hand inside my pocket.
As I was struggling another get mind blow me for left eye. All these happened within seconds.

The girl running explained things to them, they left me with a swollen eye.

What if I had been burnt? Innocent as I was.
Obviously the demon the wisemen would have cast out from you were angry you came to SCOAN, they tempt you to go to brothel so you would get killed fortunately for you the angels in scoan decided to save you from getting lynch.

Imagine you travel to lagos for prayers and you still won do shinna on top..chaii

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by hammer8: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Be like say u get beef with Tinubu undecided undecided if the bullion van dey worry you, abeg make your way to bourdillon sharp sharp.

HABA, IPOB DEAL WITH EKWEREMADU.

YORUBA WANT TO CLEAN UP, START WITH YOUR HOUSE.

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by lamentor78(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
At least they have reduced arm robbers population small

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Moscodee1990(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Good for them, other robbers take note,
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kameel9: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Edyice:
Good work.. death of shame
You call this good??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.