Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? (986 Views)

Loyola College Ibadan 03 Set Reunion / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending / The Annual Nigerian Usvi Reunion Festival (let's Reunite In Paradise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2011
Oh, I wont be attending.

I was just wondering if anyone can help me set aside my own cooler of jollof rice, goat/cow meat, iyan/egusi etc.

I appreciate. Let me know if it's possible by the end of Feb. Thanks! cheesy
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Afam4eva(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2011
Amala Nko?
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Amala Nko?

No, I ate amala all last week.

Be serious jor undecided
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by fstranger3(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2011
Thats for college students like Ezeuche, not for grown ups like me
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Afam4eva(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
fstranger3:

Thats for college students like Ezeuche, not for grown ups like me

Ehen i thought as much. So u belong to the old brigade.
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by fstranger3(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Ehen i thought as much. So u belong to the old brigade.

Yeah, we thank God, we thank God

Never attended when I was in college though, but, em, Ezeuche should attend.

PS: You see how nice I am, looking out for my Biafran brother
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by SEFAGO(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ezeuche wanna attend the Biafran student reunion not this crap where he can eat akpu soup in large quantities grin

Oh my tongue
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by bkbabe97y(m): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2011
I was at the one in Jersey about 10yrs ago and the one in NY last year (damn, how time flies) all them Ibo chics was trying to holla, I was like "Nah, ho! You aint getting none of this Sabor Latino, sorry". Apparently, Ibo chics got a thang for curly hair and pointed nose!

Then the Ibo dudes kept grilling my sisters like they was gonna kidnap them in broad day light. So, they became mad uncomfortable and fled.

I was pissed cus all my sisters did was whine and whine (they part Ibos after all). All they said all night was "I hate these Ibo dudes and their nasty, horrible, booming accent. Plus, for some reason, they stay smelling like burnt human flesh" . . . . .

Ibo dudes ruined the nite for us. pUNK BIYYtches!!!
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by fstranger3(m): 12:35am On Feb 10, 2011
^^^^^

[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

If that was really true, that is so messed up

Anyways, it was fun reading it!
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2011
lol ba.babe, you just had to. cheesy

SEFAGO:

Ezeuche wanna attend the Biafran student reunion not this crap where he can eat akpu soup in large quantities grin

Oh my tongue
I'd ask you to do the job for me, but you'd prolly finish it before it gets to my door. abolonjeku tongue
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 10, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I was at the one in Jersey about 10yrs ago and the one in NY last year (damn, how time flies) all them Ibo chics was trying to holla, I was like "Nah, ho! You aint getting none of this Sabor Latino, sorry". Apparently, Ibo chics got a thang for curly hair and pointed nose!

Then the Ibo dudes kept grilling my sisters like they was gonna kidnap them in broad day light. So, they became mad uncomfortable and fled.

I was pissed cus all my sisters did was whine and whine (they part Ibos after all). All they said all night was "I hate these Ibo dudes and their nasty, horrible, booming accent. Plus, for some reason, they stay smelling like burnt human flesh" . . . . .

Ibo dudes ruined the nite for us. pUNK BIYYtches!!!

So wired, today, my friend was telling me about this exact one she went to last year. That's why I made the thread sef.

What were you doing at a Nigerian student reunion? Went to score Naija chix?  tongue
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by EzeUche2(m): 1:21am On Feb 10, 2011
The last one I went to was in Vegas. I had fun. grin
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2011
EzeUche_:

The last one I went to was in Vegas. I had fun. grin

So can you set aside my cooler of food or not?
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by EzeUche2(m): 1:26am On Feb 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

So can you set aside my cooler of food or not?

Don't know if I will be going to the Orlando one. It hasn't been that long since I was in Florida.
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by fstranger3(m): 1:34am On Feb 10, 2011
EzeUche_:

Don't know if I will be going to the Orlando one. It hasn't been that long since I was in Florida.

I am so slow
I just connected the dot

So it is going to be held in Florida, Ileke lives in Florida and Ileke, having professed her affection/dating preference for 'no pimple' Igbo boys, decided to create a thread just to confirm if Ezeuche would be attending or not.

Oh Mehn, Ezeuche, if I were you, I'd take it.

Yoruba girls dont normally hit on guys, Ileke definitely has a thingy for you.

Dont mess it up ok?
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 10, 2011
EzeUche_:

I dont think this years would be much fun anywaz, recession striken FL undecided

What do you ppl do in the reunion? Just talk? Pass out certificate? Nigerian reunions are usually too boring for my liking sha.

Anywaz, who ever is going should let me know, I need my cooler of food too. Well deserved for my last academic "great job done" angry
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by ekubear1: 3:15am On Feb 10, 2011
bk.babe cracks me up. . . I swear, I really hope this is just jokes with you grin

Igbo people (minus a certain few who post on nairaland) are pretty good folk overall, imo.
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by dayokanu(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2011
Cooler of food?

hmmmm
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by ekubear1: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2011
Never been to one of 'em, I heard they are pretty fun tho. I might go.
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by fstranger3(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2011
eku_bear:

Never been to one of 'em, I heard they are pretty fun tho. I might go.

beneath your status

mostly for clueless college kids
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by ekubear1: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2011
Isn't this the general Nigerian reunion they have every year? Or for like 18-22 yr old college folk?
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by SEFAGO(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2011
^ I think its for the younger folks.

Not for old men like us.
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
you may meet a fat chick with an oversized chest 'miscalculating' some dude's money cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^^^Hhahahahha Plat!!!
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
eku_bear:

Isn't this the general Nigerian reunion they have every year? Or for like 18-22 yr old college folk?

Yeah, mostly. But u'll run across older folk, lots. I saw two dudes I'd bet my last penny were Dede1 and MentalGong. . . . Its just some sorta sexfest, really. Score as many chics in the shortest amount of time possible. . . . . .
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
oyb:

you may meet a fat chick with an oversized chest 'miscalculating' some dude's money cheesy lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

eku_bear:

Yes, not sure if an age range applies tho. I hope the "43 years old on my ID" doesnt prevent me from getting my own cooler share.
Re: Politics:is Anyone Attending The Nigerian Student Reunion @ Orlando, Fl This Yr? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
Events

(1) (Reply)

Woman Plans Wedding With Her Lover, A Tree / Ice Cubes In Warri,delta State / SEE Nigerian Wedding Where Money Was Swept With Broom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.