Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) (46375 Views)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by BigBashiru: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
angelfallz:

Unfortunately for you, and many other women out there, that have been hoodwinked and deceived by feminism, i am actually yarning facts. The proof is below.
Below, is an answer to a question on quora "Why do a number of men now think that feminists are not marriageable beings?" given by a man that studied feminism intently and is widely read on feminism.
It would go a long way to prove to you and anyone else that feminism has never been about equality, but rather female domination and male enslavement and suppression

In his answers he quotes prominent feminist leaders and icons and also quotes from books written by them as well. All Quotes would Italicised.

Why do a number of men now think that feminists are not marriageable beings?..

Because feminism is incompatible with men and men are incompatible with feminism and compatibility is integral to accomplishing marriage.

There are many reasons for this incompatibility.

1.Dependence vs. Independence

[b]We humans are by our nature highly dependent creatures. We depend on food for sustenance. We depend on technology to keep us safe. We depend on science and research to give us an accurate understanding of life. We depend on air to help us maintain our internal metabolic processes. We are dependent on inanimate objects, on chairs to give us rest, on clothes to keep us warm. We are dependent on everything around us in every single little thing that we do in life, in so many millions of ways. In gender we are also highly dependent on each other. A man depends on a woman’s ability to carry his seed and a woman depends on a man for his ability to protect and provide for her, particularly during gestation. Men and women depend on affection to give them purpose and drive. They are highly dependent on each other in so many different ways. There is nothing wrong with this dependence. It serves an important purpose. It encourages men and women to form relationships, to marry and to reproduce. Dependence is a part of our nature that is essential to the survival of the human race.[/b]

Feminism opposes this part of our nature. It teaches its followers that women are independent of men, that dependence by the female on the male, is slavery. Feminism teaches women to pursue and espouse independence from the opposite sex. In The Second Sex, that book feminists call their bible, Simone de Beauvoir (SdB), that woman feminists espouse as the mother of their ideology, devotes an entire chapter to promoting the Independent Woman, a woman independent from men in every way.

‘Once she ceases to be a parasite, the system based on her dependence crumbles; between her and the universe there is no longer a need for a masculine mediator’ argued SdB in The Second Sex.

Feminism has, through its theories, ideologically robbed feminist women of the need for men and so helped separate them from men and men from them.

Feminism takes its principle of female independence from the male to further extremes. Women, it teaches them, have to compete with men if not on an equal basis than through gender quotas and affirmative action, a goal of many a feminist organisation.

‘When women take their education and abilities seriously and put them to use, ultimately they have to compete with men’ Betty Friedan, The Feminine Mystique, 1963.

This drives an even bigger wedge between women that are feminist and men. You are not going to find compatibility and marriage in a person whom you are encouraged to view as competition.

Feminism, its ideas and principles drive women and men apart. I will expand on this argument further, below.

2.The Patriarchy and the Feminist Principle of ‘Heteronormativity’

Other than female independence, there are other principles within feminism that drive feminist women away from men and men away from feminist women. One example of such principles is the patriarchy, a conspiracy theory that claims that we live in a world run by a system created by men to objectify and enslave women to men, for the benefit of men.

‘Man put himself forward as the Subject and considered the woman as the object. She is the incidental, the inessential as opposed to the essential...He is the Absolute. Woman has always been man’s dependent, if not his slave.’ SdB, The Second Sex, 1949

‘Society was created by and for men’ Betty Friedan quoted in Feminism: Opposing Viewpoints by Carol Wekesser

The patriarchy encourages feminist women to see men as enemies. It encourages followers of the feminist movement to negatively interpret all of the actions and attitudes of men. One example of this negative interpretation can be found in manspreading. Men are biologically inclined to sit with their legs splayed open (for elaboration please refer to my answer in the following link: Is Manspreading really as big of an issue as women are making it to be?). Thanks to the conspiracy theory of the patriarchy, feminists negatively interpret this natural trait in men as an attack on women. These negative interpretations drive women and men apart. Instead of seeing each other as prospective lovers, husbands and wives, they see each other as enemies.

‘We have to recognise man as the enemy if we are going to start freeing ourselves.’ Betsy Warrior, No More Fun and Games: A Journal of Female Liberation, 1969.

One other way by which feminism drives a wedge between women and men is by discouraging heterosexuality, which feminist theorists claim is one way by which the patriarchy enslaves women to men. In feminism, heterosexuality, which they sometimes call heteronormativity, i9s perceived as a sexism, as an abuse of women.
‘I have defined heterosexuality as the ritualised behaviour built on a polar role definition. Intercourse with men as we know them is increasingly impossible. It requires an aborting of creativity and strength, a refusal of responsibility and freedom: a bitter personal death.’ Andrea Dworkin in Woman Hating, 1974.

[b]‘As those familiar with feminist theory know, feminists advocate lesbianism on a variety of grounds. Some emphasise, for instance, that [on the basis of Freud’s Oedipal theory of mother-love] lesbianism is “natural” for women, as heterosexuality is for men. Another approach is based on the claim that in patriarchy, equality in a heterosexual relationship is impossible… A third argument holds that women committed to feminism should give all their energies to women… I am particularly concerned here with women’s taking responsibility for our sexual identities as lesbian or heterosexuality… A paradigm case of taking responsibility for one’s sexuality is coming out as a lesbian. It is characteristic…that a woman does not know whether to say that she has discovered that she is a lesbian, or that she has decided to be a lesbian… In coming out, one connects an already-existing reality — sensations, feelings, identification with women — with a new understanding or concept of who one is…To discover that one has been a lesbian all along is to interpret past experiences in a new way… But coming out involves also deciding to be a lesbian, which is to say deciding not to participate in the institution of heterosexuality and to…love women...
[/b]

Patriarchy, although it takes different forms in different cultures, always depends on the ability of men to control women through heterosexuality... Were large numbers of women to take responsibility for our own sexuality and in doing so reject heterosexuality, the very concepts of woman and man would be shattered.’ Joyce Trebilcot in Taking Responsibility for Sexuality, 1984.

‘Fucking is a large part of how females are kept subordinated to males. It is a ritual enactment of that subordination which constantly reaffirms the fact of subordination and habituates both men and women to it, both in body and in imagination.’ Marilyn Frye in The Politics of Reality Essays in Feminist Theory, 1992.

‘Male supremacy is centred on the act of sexual intercourse, justified by heterosexual practice.’ Sheila Jeffreys in an interview with The Guardian in 2005

‘Male sexual violence against women and ‘normal’ heterosexual intercourse are essential to patriarchy because they establish the dominance of the penis over the vagina, and thus the power relations between the sexes…Men’s sexual violence against women is the primary vehicle through which the dominance of the penis over the vagina is established.’ Dee Graham in Loving to Survive: Sexual Terror, Men’s Violence, and Women’s Lives, 1994

‘much of the zealotry we are seeing in the university (and out of it) on the issue of sexual harassment should be construed as an attack, quite specifically, not only on men but on heterosexuality itself… Men are the main target and… the cessation of heterosexual expression - or even interest - seems to be the chief agenda of many feminists…The standard feminist critique… sees private heterosexual life, and heterosexual interaction in school and workplace,
as a patriarchal imposition that must be resisted and transformed.’ Women’s Studies Professor, Daphne Patai in Heterophobia: Sexual Harassment and the Future of Feminism, 1998.

‘Some of the forms by which male power manifests itself are more easily recognisable as enforcing heterosexuality on women than are others. Yet each one…adds to the cluster of forces within which women have been convinced that marriage and sexual orientation toward men are inevitable, even if unsatisfying or oppressive components of their lives… The assumption that “most women are innately heterosexual” stands as a theoretical and political stumbling block for many women…To acknowledge that for women heterosexuality may not be a ‘preference’ at all but something that has had to be imposed, managed, organised, propagandised and maintained by force is an immense step to take if you consider yourself freely and “innately” heterosexual. Yet the failure to examine heterosexuality as an institution is like failing to admit that the economic system called capitalism or the caste system of racism is maintained by a variety of forces, including both physical violence and false consciousness.’ Adrianne Rich in Compulsory Heterosexuality and Lesbian Existence 1980.

‘Only in the system of oppression that is male supremacy does the oppressor actually invade and colonise the interior of the body of the oppressed… Penetration is an act of great symbolic significance in which the oppressor enters the body of the oppressed… its function and effect is the punishment and control of women… every act of penetration for a woman is an invasion which undermines her confidence and saps her strength.’ Valerie Bryson: Feminist Political Theory (1992).

These teachings inspire great hatred amongst feminist women for men. The following picture is of a snippet I took from a prominent feminist magazine. It shows a letter written by a lesbian feminist wanting a daughter, describing her hatred for men:

Unfortunately i can't copy the image because it would distort everything but here is the link to the answer on quora
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-a-number-of-men-now-think-that-feminists-are-not-marriageable-beings/answer/Yara-Priest-1?ch=10&share=b491f217&srid=uT7V2k

This hatred for men and boys, inspired by the teachings of feminism, has led this woman to find disgust in relationships with men and also to want only a daughter for a child. She has found a platform for this hatred in this feminist magazine. This preference for daughters amongst feminists, inspired and driven by theories like those I mentioned above (the patriarchy etc.) has led some feminists to mutilate and murder their sons. In this following story you can find two such examples.

These two feminists wanted a daughter. When one of them gave birth to a son, their hatred for men led them to torture this boy before deciding to castrate him. A year later they murdered him.
This is the link to feminist lesbians that castrated a boy
https://www.outono.net/elentir/2019/06/10/two-lesbians-castrate-and-dismember-a-child-in-brazil-media-silence-in-europe/

Point of interest: Castration is a theme common in feminist literature and movies. The hatred that feminism inspires in the hearts of feminists leads them to find great pleasure in the suffering of men.

‘Man’s supreme function in life is the impregnation of women. If he spends his energy in reading, writing or working outside the home he will injure his reproductive capacity and therefore threaten the survival of the species.

Woman’s sex drive is much stronger than man’s. Men who demonstrate an unnatural zest for intercourse or who maladjust to their housekeeping function can be often cured through castration.’ Gena Corea in A feminist Dictionary by Cheris Kramarae.

3.Lesbianism and Separatism.......continue reading https://www.quora.com/Why-do-a-number-of-men-now-think-that-feminists-are-not-marriageable-beings/answer/Yara-Priest-1?ch=10&share=b491f217&srid=uT7V2k

Marriage itself is a woman oppressing institution if practiced wrongly.....

All men must learn to accept false rape accusations from women & live with it.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by IamPlato(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
A Rapist Will Never Rape Something As Ugly As This thing... Look At The Idiot
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by saeed123: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
wow
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Vyzz: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
BigBashiru:

This means that you are basically a wild anima no different than a tiger or beast and suffering from toxic masculinity.

Maybe.... But at least I am civilized till I get stepped on
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by abdullahi45: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
abdullahi45:

Those two are almost non-mutually exclusive..
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by ekaF(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
My problem is the men. They are sitting behind letting it happen.
Imagine a woman comes to a man or men (as the case may be) and says "he raped me" and the man passes judgment without asking questions.

Women have not known oppression. Men would go to war and die. The enemy comes to your camp and kills all boys and men and force them to fight for entertainment some cultures would castrate little boys and use them as slaves or turn them to field slaves while women are mostly used as household slaves.

Men would go hunting to feed the family and sometimes get attacked by wild animals.

Men would sit together to find solutions to problems and argue about the way forward the society. while women would sit and gossip

When there's imminent danger, men would gather the women and children and take them to safety.

Women know nothing about true suffering, oppression. Men have always been at the fore front of conflict and Men never complain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by saeed123: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author= the next phase after NYSC= I just finished my nysc program, I want to start a phone accessory business around fed University lokoja (FUL) i want to know if the place is saturated with the accessories business or there is room for me, can't carry out a research due to lockdown & sch closure.if u live close, u have an idea or sch there please help thanks.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Each time I think of my youngest years, I feel like to go out and molest anything on skirt/gown/bra but somehow I have to let go.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by BigBashiru: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:

Maybe.... But at least I am civilized till I get stepped on

You are not civilized at all - killing for getting stepped on shows you are a wild animal. Feminism has been adopted by the UNITED NATIONS AND MANY COUNTRIES BECAUSE IT IS BELIEVED THAT THE RISE OF FEMALES MEANS LESS VIOLENCE IN THE WORLD.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Playermayweda(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Same way yahoo boys say they want to repay what the whites did to our ancestors
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by adekS1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
most of the rape accusations are true,some just lack evidence
agent of rape
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by adekS1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
angelfallz:
Oyinbo men are suffering, Feminism is misandry. No outrage, but if its a man that said something about rape he would have been fired. Anyway, the blame lies at the feet men. Too many men in this generation are just confused.
not just confused but hoes worshippers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Surulereman(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
BITCH of a woman!!!
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
most of the rape accusations are true, some just lack evidence

I know you are among those ladies that usually level false rape accusation on some prominent men in the society so that you can get something from them...don't worry, allow the National assembly to approve the bills;/you and your group will be cooling your feet in either Kuje or female prison Kirikiri...
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Agugbadin: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
She is an Alcoholic and drug addict do not take her serious.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
BigBashiru:

If you are accused of rape by any woman, you must shut up & accept it..... men must learn to accept false accusations including false rape accusations....
Is like your brain Dey leak angry

Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
elunico:

Here
Witches are not this wicked... Feminists like these are Pro max shocked
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by NiCurious: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rubbish and insanity.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by kizyalex10(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
In as much as rape happens most times but false accusations happens more,some of the rape cases are always from a lady who lost in a realtionship
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by sanpipita(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
ethicallyright:
Sanpipita, over to you.

Remind me ever saying false accusations are okay, anyway seems you have made yourself my fan and always want me to notice you, always be free to tag me anywhere since you are obsessed
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
you didn't make any sense either,most of you men do not understand the concept of consent,you don't even know when you rape a lady.Go read more on consent so as to avoid being called out later
just shutup..what do u mean..why not advise women not to have sex with men again, u gals should make use of vibrators or u can sex each other, since u feel most men are potential rapist...rape rape all the time, u come to a guy place to sleep over and he touches u here and there, then u guys enjoy ursef in the night,only for u to wakeup in the morning and accuse him of not seeking for ur consent before inserting is dick?, u must be very mad..
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Vyzz: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
BigBashiru:

You are not civilized at all - killing for getting stepped on shows you are a wild animal. Feminism has been adopted by the UNITED NATIONS AND MANY COUNTRIES BECAUSE IT IS BELIEVED THAT THE RISE OF FEMALES MEANS LESS VIOLENCE IN THE WORLD.

Whatever u say then..

But that's my say
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
LINTUNE:
just shutup..what do u mean..why not advise women not to have sex with men again, u gals should make use of vibrators or u can sex each other, since u feel most men are potential rapist...rape rape all the time, u come to a guy place to sleep over and he touches u here and there, then u guys enjoy ursef in the night,only for u to wakeup in the morning and accuse him of not seeking for ur consent before inserting is dick?, u must be very mad..
you are no doubt a rapist,just some few years from now and your victim will call you out
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Sunnystooth(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
kiddkash:
anything to trend
swearz
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
B for bullshit
Can you imagine the trash coming out from a woman the women of this generation are just fûcking useless TF angry

undecided
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2020
StacyO:

undecided
M not talking to you babe
Am talking to her
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by MNDY(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
you didn't make any sense either,most of you men do not understand the concept of consent,you don't even know when you rape a lady.Go read more on consent so as to avoid being called out later

CONSENT involves the mind and not just mere words of mouth only, and women are naturally created to do shakara and pretend. What do you have to say about manipulating the so-called CONSENT for a rape claim in that regard? And women who enjoy being forcefully taken too.

Some women have secretly confessed to enjoy rape by even robbers and unfamiliar strangers which could have even had solid claim. So let's not talk about consent because it would also lead us to talking about pretence.
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by lexander(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
so are you saying it's possible to rape a know you haven't even met before? Happened to me in my compound but when my family and the other neighbors started asking questions the story changed more than 3 times, We had to hold a general meeting and she said the girl was was just lying this coming from a woman with 3 kids girls for that matter . 2 months later we heard it was a case of child abuse the madam was maltreating the girl and she was reported to human rights . When the case was taken to the police she claimed the girl was stealing from her and sleeping about . To cover for her crimes she then tagged me a rapist and told me sister a different story me
my mom and my sister when to visit the woman in question and she gave us a different story later in the day another different version was told to another of my sister that's why we had to hold a general meeting with all the neighbors. At the general she told a completely different story I was like WTF i was so pissed I forgot to record the previous conversation I only have a recording of the last one I can upload it if you guys want to listen.
So yes false rape accusation is very real
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
you are no doubt a rapist,just some few years from now and your victim will call you out
perhaps u will be my victim
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
LINTUNE:
perhaps u will be my victim
in your dreams small boy
Re: Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
in your dreams small boy
lol na ur type go de beg rema for Bleep..no be to get money remain, do i look like a kid to u...unless u are in ur 30s , then ill understand u are too old for me, that doesn't mean i cant dominate u in the "other room" lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine / Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) / Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.