Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did (1116 Views)

Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. / My Office Crush / She Confessed The NAKÉD Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by betapikin15: 2:35am On Jul 30, 2020
This is fictional work. I am having difficulties navigating the site. Enjoy

My name is Henry, I happen to be the chemistry teacher in an all girls secondary school. I am a handsome man and I am married with a kid.

A lot of my colleagues have been in sexual scandals with students as a result, the school installed CCTV cameras in all the offices.

Because of my looks, I get a lot of advances from women even before I got married. It is not a new experience for me but I have never been approached by my student before.

On this fateful day, after teaching the SS1 class just before break time, a student of about 14 years followed me to my office. She pretended to be finding what I taught difficult but as soon as my colleague left the office, she began to confess how she has been in love with me and wants to have a relationship with me. She even tried to peck my cheek.

I stopped her because of the CCTV in my office. I told her to come back after school so we can go to my house and she was very happy.

After school she came and I drove her to my house. On getting inside, my wife welcomed us and we went to the dining table and ate lunch together. After eating, my wife and I counselled her and told her the importance of facing her studies now that she is young and not to put energy into married men.

She was embarrassed in the beginning but we made her feel comfortable to learn. She thanked us in the end and promised to change for the better.

My wife was very happy that we were able to help her. We have begun a campaign to sensitive the young girls with proper sexual orientation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by emillysmigael(f): 2:41am On Jul 30, 2020
If you truly did this... then, you've earned my respect

1 Like

Re: My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by pyyxxaro: 2:47am On Jul 30, 2020
You are obviously a rare specie cool

70% of guys won’t spare her , they would see her like a prisoner of War
Re: My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by kingvick09(m): 3:06am On Jul 30, 2020
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS
Re: My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by kingvick09(m): 3:07am On Jul 30, 2020
dammmnnn you are the real nigga
Re: My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Tware for you
Re: My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by ukukaegbu(m): 4:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Nice story.

For you all praising him, better commend him for a story instead. He already stated that it's a fictional work.
Re: My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by Ayemileto(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2020
emillysmigael:
If you truly did this... then, you've earned my respect

pyyxxaro:
You are obviously a rare specie cool

70% of guys won’t spare her , they would see her like a prisoner of War

He said it's fiction, it's on the very first line.

But why should a student approach a teacher with love message?

In a proper setting, even if a student is crushing on a teacher, s/he can never approach him or her.

The school setting described by OP is not feasible.

A school were majority of staffs have been in one sex scandal or the other with students. Is that one a school? And which parent will enroll his or her ward there?
Re: My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by pyyxxaro: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Ayemileto:

In a proper setting, even if a student is crushing on a teacher, s/he can never approach him or her.

A school were majority of staffs have been in one sex scandal or the other with students. Is that one a school? And which parent will enroll his or her ward there?

The truth is the world is changing very fast , a lot of kids are getting bolder by the date .
Re: My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did by betapikin15: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ayemileto:

It's quite rare but while in jss2 one of my classmates wrote a love letter to our maths teacher... She didn't give it to him anyway but he observed she was disturbing other girls and demanded for the piece of paper. I dunno if she was going to later give it to him though.

I observed u replied about 2 separate comments. How did u do that.
I want to become a lil bit active on this platform which I joined some years ago but I have difficulties navigating through it. Can u help?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plot Summary And Analysis Of The Lion And The Jewel Wole Soyinka / The Long Harmattan Season / Titleless Teenage Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.