Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Can You Marry Someone You Met Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online (2231 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Olat201: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Johntemmy:
Online dating is a blind dating in which you don't know who is who.
may be s/he is a thief, fraudster etc
may be s/he is a drug addicts,peddler or Baron,smoker etc
may be s/he is a drunker etc
may be s/he has one or two health issues or ailments etc
may na 14 years old small boy or jss 3 old girl with big stature and big yarsh and lots of packages they follow person yarn.
I can go on and on the list is endless with bad characters or behaviours behind the keyboards or camera.
inshort it's an avenue for most slay queens or gigolos to hoodwink their victims in the names of I will marry you.
am not saying real love can't be found on Internet just that it takes real people to disclose your identity to your partners you haven't met likewise to keep to your words and maintain your character during marriage without issue...
statistically most broken marriages today are caused by distance..also poverty,lack of understanding ..

Distance between partners either before marriage or after marriage.
for me I can in as much we going to live for a while before tie d knot just to study ourselves.
though that's doesn't guarantee that she is not going to misbehave if she want to cos marriage itself na black market...its a game of luck.

So let quickly settle this matter ..can...you...marry.. someone...you...met.. online.

Pls do anyone know how or where I could get a construction job in Ado Ekiti, pls you might be saving a life, I need any job so I would be able to survive
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Johntemmy(m): 3:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Good morning from here
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Bigpapi: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Johntemmy:
Online dating is a blind dating in which you don't know who is who.
may be s/he is a thief, fraudster etc
may be s/he is a drug addicts,peddler or Baron,smoker etc
may be s/he is a drunker etc
may be s/he has one or two health issues or ailments etc
may na 14 years old small boy or jss 3 old girl with big stature and big yarsh and lots of packages they follow person yarn.
I can go on and on the list is endless with bad characters or behaviours behind the keyboards or camera.
inshort it's an avenue for most slay queens or gigolos to hoodwink their victims in the names of I will marry you.
am not saying real love can't be found on Internet just that it takes real people to disclose your identity to your partners you haven't met likewise to keep to your words and maintain your character during marriage without issue...
statistically most broken marriages today are caused by distance..also poverty,lack of understanding ..

Distance between partners either before marriage or after marriage.
for me I can in as much we going to live for a while before tie d knot just to study ourselves.
though that's doesn't guarantee that she is not going to misbehave if she want to cos marriage itself na black market...its a game of luck.

So let quickly settle this matter ..can...you...marry.. someone...you...met.. online.

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Johntemmy(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by tunize(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Yes
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Met Online by Johntemmy(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2021
tunize:
Yes

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / Chioma welcome to alafin of oyo palace / When Is Likely Her Ovulation Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.